This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Metal Gear Solid: Rising!

Go down 
+6
Arbiteris
dreadraptor85
*LuvinFuu*
343_Guilty_Spark
ghost23
Kendo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

Metal Gear Solid: Rising! Empty
PostSubject: Metal Gear Solid: Rising!   Metal Gear Solid: Rising! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:53 pm

This game is gonna be spocious, loved MGS4 (yeah I played it, its one of the only good PS3 games, along with Valkyria Chronicles)... Metal Gear Solid: Rising is gonna be awesome. ITS GONNA BE SPOCIOUS!

Link: http://s1.zetaboards.com/The_Basement_Data/index/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Rising!   Metal Gear Solid: Rising! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:02 pm

You cant really say a lot about this game yet since we know nothing at all about it. Only that its gonna star Raiden
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Rising!   Metal Gear Solid: Rising! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:18 pm

Still waiting for even a screen shot. Why is it that Bungie can put out a trailer and Konami can't even release a single screen shot? They both were announced at E3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
*LuvinFuu*
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
*LuvinFuu*

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Rising!   Metal Gear Solid: Rising! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 12:35 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Still waiting for even a screen shot. Why is it that Bungie can put out a trailer and Konami can't even release a single screen shot? They both were announced at E3.
Probably Kojima doesnt have no intention for MGS Rising... He's mostly working on the MGS Peace Walker and probably after that a new Zone Of The Enders game..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LuvinFuu
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Rising!   Metal Gear Solid: Rising! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 1:33 am

He is still involved more than a normal producer should. But I still think it could become an amazing game.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Ignor that link   Metal Gear Solid: Rising! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 1:35 am

Ignore the link... dont touch it...
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Rising!   Metal Gear Solid: Rising! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 3:53 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

Peace Walker is coming out 1st, then Rising. Also ZoE. Bungie's last Halo based project is Reach.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Rising!   Metal Gear Solid: Rising! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:20 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

Most likely Rising isnt far enough into the development cycle for any screenshots or footage to be released. Remember they didnt even announce a release window for this. Bungie said that Halo reach's single player was just about done when the released the trailer at the VGA's.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Rising!   Metal Gear Solid: Rising! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 9:09 am

I really couldnt care less about MGSR.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Rising!   Metal Gear Solid: Rising! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 9:57 am

the best thing im looking forward to is the ps3 fanboys trash this game cause its not exclusive anymore
Back to top Go down
*LuvinFuu*
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
*LuvinFuu*

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Rising!   Metal Gear Solid: Rising! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:18 am

lightlamp2 wrote:
the best thing im looking forward to is the ps3 fanboys trash this game cause its not exclusive anymore
Umm... MGS franchise was never an exclusive.. remember MGS 2 was on the PS2, Xbox, and gamecube.. it didnt do so well on Xbox so they just leave it on PS2.. MGS 4 was going to be Muliplate but the game was to big to fit on the Xbox 360. Kojima always want to make his games big and he wants a system that his powerful enough to fufill his goal. Now a Multiplatform game MGS: Rising was announced, the fans of the series really dont care much about because Kojima stated its a spin-off and hes not going to work on the game (MGS team will). In my opinion, its not a real MGS game to me either through i'm big fan for the series..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LuvinFuu
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Rising!   Metal Gear Solid: Rising! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 11:11 am

Kendo please stop sayin spocious...its a horrible word...hate the sound of it!
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Rising!   Metal Gear Solid: Rising! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 11:27 am

xSTONEYX187 wrote:
Kendo please stop sayin spocious...its a horrible word...hate the sound of it!

So do i.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Rising!   Metal Gear Solid: Rising! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 4:15 pm

Ok. Jeez. Anyway I believe Rising and Peace Walker are main series games, though I wanna see some gameplay of Rising first, and I have the Peace Walker demo.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Rising!   Metal Gear Solid: Rising! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:51 pm

dreadraptor85 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

Peace Walker is coming out 1st, then Rising. Also ZoE. Bungie's last Halo based project is Reach.

I am waaaay more excited about Peace Walker.
The co-op looks fantastic.
I've played the demo and it's seriously at the standard of a next-gen game (even the graphics are top-notch for a handheld) and I know what Kojima meant when he said stuff like he wanted there to be as little as possible downgrade in graphics. The environment is just so alive. There's stuff blowing in the wind, the sound effects in the forest are amazing, you can shoot and destroy loads of stuff around (even random things floating in the sea) and it's just packed full of graphical detail and just everything you would want in a solid shooter (stealthy too).

If anyone here owns a psp... you cannot pass it up. Razz

I'm not even a MGS fan but I admit the game's uttterly brilliant.

...anyway, enough advertising from me ....this is an xbox forum xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Rising!   Metal Gear Solid: Rising! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:48 am

pspvampire wrote:
dreadraptor85 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

I am waaaay more excited about Peace Walker.
The co-op looks fantastic.
I've played the demo and it's seriously at the standard of a next-gen game (even the graphics are top-notch for a handheld) and I know what Kojima meant when he said stuff like he wanted there to be as little as possible downgrade in graphics. The environment is just so alive. There's stuff blowing in the wind, the sound effects in the forest are amazing, you can shoot and destroy loads of stuff around (even random things floating in the sea) and it's just packed full of graphical detail and just everything you would want in a solid shooter (stealthy too).

If anyone here owns a psp... you cannot pass it up. Razz

I'm not even a MGS fan but I admit the game's uttterly brilliant.

...anyway, enough advertising from me ....this is an xbox forum xD
Im excited for both. So. Its time to go eat my CHICKEN.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Rising!   Metal Gear Solid: Rising! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:54 pm

According to PS3 fanboys: "MGS: Rising is just a spin-off with a retarded gay charecter." (Quoted)
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Rising!   Metal Gear Solid: Rising! EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:56 pm

Zombl337 wrote:
According to PS3 fanboys: "MGS: Rising is just a spin-off with a retarded gay charecter." (Quoted)
PS3 fanboys or as we should say PS3 gaybays are so retarded I bet they do not know what a spinoff is? Yep I dissed them and I do not CCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAARRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE (chorus)! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid: Rising!   Metal Gear Solid: Rising! Empty

Back to top Go down

Metal Gear Solid: Rising!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: