This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WCIPchampl00?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

WCIPchampl00? Empty
PostSubject: WCIPchampl00?   WCIPchampl00? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 9:15 pm

What do you people think of him?

His youtube: https://www.youtube.com/WCIPchampl00

Part of me thinks he is a fanboy. The other part thinks he is just unbiased, but then the fanboy thought comes back. Also he calls SamueltehG33k a fanboy, what the fuck? If you call a spocious dude like Sam a fanboy, then he must be a fucking fanboy himself. Anyone agree.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

WCIPchampl00? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCIPchampl00?   WCIPchampl00? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:22 pm

he is a fanboy but he is somewhat respectable he doesnt go on the attact like truth elpres hump ect. he is a decent guy. i tried going on his forum but the people there couldnt debate to save thier sorry asses they had to turn to insults.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

WCIPchampl00? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCIPchampl00?   WCIPchampl00? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:23 pm

Kendo wrote:

Part of me thinks he is a fanboy. The other part thinks he is just unbiased, but then the fanboy thought comes back. Also he calls SamueltehG33k a fanboy, what the fuck? If you call a spocious dude like Sam a fanboy, then he must be a fucking fanboy himself. Anyone agree.

What does Spocious mean?
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

WCIPchampl00? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCIPchampl00?   WCIPchampl00? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:25 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Kendo wrote:

What does Spocious mean?
Lol I've never heard that before either.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

WCIPchampl00? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCIPchampl00?   WCIPchampl00? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:43 pm

Spocious Definition 1: Another word for something you like, especially with "awesome". HOWEVER, do not use it. You'll look like a fucking faggot. It has been done to death and it pisses people off.
"That was SPOCIOUS!"

*man loads shotgun, ready to kill the man that said this*

Spocious Definition 2: A word that is used by only drunk, good for nothing trolls that type in a mocking French accent, replacing "th" with "ze". It's apparently another to call something you like, but it intentionally pisses people off.

Oh also if you Google spocious, you will see a lot of stuff from LightSpeedBlast, he probably is the only person who uses it. Yes I do agree that champl00 is respectable, however when I tried to say how I disagreed with him on 360 fanboys being the worst, he went ahead and name called me and insulted me and said I feel sorry as fuck for you. When I was just being polite and saying it in a polite manner.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

WCIPchampl00? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCIPchampl00?   WCIPchampl00? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:47 pm

Kendo wrote:
Spocious Definition 1: Another word for something you like, especially with "awesome". HOWEVER, do not use it. You'll look like a fucking faggot. It has been done to death and it pisses people off.
"That was SPOCIOUS!"

*man loads shotgun, ready to kill the man that said this*

Spocious Definition 2: A word that is used by only drunk, good for nothing trolls that type in a mocking French accent, replacing "th" with "ze". It's apparently another to call something you like, but it intentionally pisses people off.

Oh also if you Google spocious, you will see a lot of stuff from LightSpeedBlast, he probably is the only person who uses it. Yes I do agree that champl00 is respectable, however when I tried to say how I disagreed with him on 360 fanboys being the worst, he went ahead and name called me and insulted me and said I feel sorry as fuck for you. When I was just being polite and saying it in a polite manner.

I have another question.Whats the deal with Lightspeedblast and his website.Other than the fact hes a hacker and a loser.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

WCIPchampl00? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCIPchampl00?   WCIPchampl00? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:50 pm

Well you see... I think he is quite funny. But who cares what he is... its hilarious how he says and does stuff. I am just trying to get by on the internet. No big deal, you say what you wanna say Smile
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

WCIPchampl00? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCIPchampl00?   WCIPchampl00? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 4:05 pm

WCIPchampl00 I tried to have an intelligent debate with him in one of his videos and he went and said I feel sorry as fuck for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WCIPchampl00? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCIPchampl00?   WCIPchampl00? Empty

Back to top Go down

WCIPchampl00?
Page 1 of 1