This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Check out this message i sent to a Fanboy :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

Check out this message i sent to a Fanboy :) Empty
PostSubject: Check out this message i sent to a Fanboy :)   Check out this message i sent to a Fanboy :) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:27 pm

This is old but o well. Read the whole thing, and the red is the main funny and random part i put in to make him butthurt and confused.

I sent this to:
anythingbut360

"For starters, you need to calm down. Natal WILL play fps games because...o let me see...I researched unlike you. Your best research is looking for something that makes the Xbox look bad. I don't see a delay in racing games yet if you know what everything Natal does to depict your every movement, you would understand on how it can delay it a bit.
But wait, lets not get too ahead of myself because I have to explain on why its overpriced to you. It's overpriced to you and your Playstation spamboys because "Playstation doesn't have it." By that I mean your thick skull can not transmit a single logical thing into your brain because your fanboyism is blocking the light in your eyes from seeing the truth about things that does not relate to that other than your console.

Confused? Then why don't you try to think sometimes"

Don't forget to Comment Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Check out this message i sent to a Fanboy :)   Check out this message i sent to a Fanboy :) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:30 pm

EPIC PWNAGE LOL
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Check out this message i sent to a Fanboy :)   Check out this message i sent to a Fanboy :) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:33 pm

A great way to handle a situation on Youtube is dont use Fuck, shit, bitch and any other bad words. Why? Its like what MLD did at his job on his "best day." Trust me. It makes them look like a retard.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Check out this message i sent to a Fanboy :)   Check out this message i sent to a Fanboy :) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:35 pm

You pwned that dude... whoever the hell he was.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Check out this message i sent to a Fanboy :)   Check out this message i sent to a Fanboy :) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:36 pm

Project Natal Informer wrote:
A great way to handle a situation on Youtube is dont use Fuck, shit, bitch and any other bad words. Why? Its like what MLD did at his job on his "best day." Trust me. It makes them look like a retard.

When I am in an arguement with peoplel ike Pbone who swear and call me bitch,queer ect,i always reply saying "Im sure you will reply back calling me names like you always do thinking that your owning me by doing so".That always shuts them up and makes them look stupid
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Check out this message i sent to a Fanboy :)   Check out this message i sent to a Fanboy :) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:39 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Project Natal Informer wrote:

When I am in an arguement with peoplel ike Pbone who swear and call me bitch,queer ect,i always reply saying "Im sure you will reply back calling me names like you always do thinking that your owning me by doing so".That always shuts them up and makes them look stupid
Usefull XD
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Check out this message i sent to a Fanboy :)   Check out this message i sent to a Fanboy :) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:43 pm

Nice pwnage
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Check out this message i sent to a Fanboy :)   Check out this message i sent to a Fanboy :) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:45 pm

Sony has really amassed an army of retards.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Check out this message i sent to a Fanboy :)   Check out this message i sent to a Fanboy :) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:43 pm

Indeed Master_Chief
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check out this message i sent to a Fanboy :)   Check out this message i sent to a Fanboy :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Check out this message i sent to a Fanboy :)
Page 1 of 1