This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

what i got for christmas

Go down 
+14
day walker
Arbiteris
spartan225
Zombl337
popjack88
daveMastaKill
lightlamp
DemonWolf
arnt god of war
Blixtstorm
Master_Chief
Noel
Kendo
IcyMeteor
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

what i got for christmas Empty
PostSubject: what i got for christmas   what i got for christmas EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 9:18 pm

cloths (of course)
borderlands (sadly no mw 2)
19 incch lcd tv for my room (was not expecting that)
new mic (old one is messed up)
labtop (also unexpected but which I am using now)
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: what i got for christmas   what i got for christmas EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:34 pm

I got Halo 3: ODST
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Noel

PostSubject: Re: what i got for christmas   what i got for christmas EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 11:33 pm

Its still Christmas Eve in Port Huron. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: what i got for christmas   what i got for christmas EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 11:38 pm

Its still Christmas here as well.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: what i got for christmas   what i got for christmas EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 4:16 am

Christmas eve here too.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: what i got for christmas   what i got for christmas EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:28 am

Indeed. Now its Christmas morning, the 2 games I got were Resident Evil 5 and Assassin's Creed 2, just like I predicted.

Hey I got Halo 3: ODST last week!!! It's so cool!

Last edited by Kendo on Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: what i got for christmas   what i got for christmas EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:37 am

Over a day ago i opened my gifts Smile

Got some random house-supplies for my own place.

HD-Webcam, my dad wants me to call with skype almost every day Razz

Underwear and socks Sad Razz

I've got to the age where i think its more fun to give away gifts then receiving them Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: what i got for christmas   what i got for christmas EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 11:32 am

uc2 blutooth head set 64gb ipod touch borderlands and dragon age origins pc
Back to top Go down
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

PostSubject: Re: what i got for christmas   what i got for christmas EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:55 pm

got cod MW 2
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: what i got for christmas   what i got for christmas EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 5:25 pm

Cool!!! I wanted an HD tv but I think the iPod touch i got from my parents last week set them back a bit lol but I got: modern warfare 2, prototype and fable 2. (and also several hoodies, a marvel tshirt, DVDs, a pc game,etc!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Noel
Noel

PostSubject: Re: what i got for christmas   what i got for christmas EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 6:08 pm

Damn I got alot of stuff. Family stuff included.

Just Dance ( SO GAY!!!! )
New Super Mario Bros Wii ( Awesome )
Karaoke Revolution ( The Wii version. WHY?!?!?!?! )
Wi Sports Resort ( With 3 extra Wii Motion Plus )
Wii Motion Thing

Tekken 6 ( Awesome with a $1 coupon to Church's Chicken. It has that )
Madden 10 ( UGH!!!!! )
NCAA Football 10 ( UGH!!! )
Tiger Woods 10 ( I dont know. I love 04 but 07 was SHIT!!! )
NHL 10 ( Awesome )
GTA Liberty Episodes ( Unexpected )
Assassin's Creed 2 ( Awesome )
Left 4 Dead 2 ( I didn't get it until the very end of wraping. I was worried because I didn't see it )
A weird Modern Warfare mic ( It goes around your neck )

A hoodie
2 shirts
A clock
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: what i got for christmas   what i got for christmas EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 6:59 pm

i got a gift from the dark side....
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: what i got for christmas   what i got for christmas EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:49 pm

I decided to do some charity work. Its Christmas after all..so:

after seeing a whole lot of PS3 Slim Bundles of Uncharted 2 stock up to the ceiling of the gaming store i decided to buy one.

Althought i was (in a good way) surprised at the beggining by Sony that the PS3 Slim does not have a AC adaptor (one of the things i despise the most on a console) it soon after began the disapointments:

No Ethernet cable so i needed to use the second cable that came with the 360 Pro (Yeah the console had 2 cables in it, PS3 had none)

No Mic (already knew, but one can hope)

Updates - Took the double time than when i installed NXE

And in the end it was the stupidest thing i ever saw in my entire life.. after i downloaded the demo of inFamous, little to my surprise i needed to install it.

Not only i spend time downloading it, i also spend time installing it..WHAT THE FUCK?

Srly, install a demo? I had downloaded Dante Inferno demo on Live that same fucking morning, and i didn't need to install it, actually i never need to install any demo on my fucking 360.

Sony...what the fuck?

I just hope that God of War III is fucking worth it, or else i'm gonna have buyers remorse big time by spending that money now, when i probably could buy it when it had a price cut next Christmas.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: what i got for christmas   what i got for christmas EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:56 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:

after seeing a whole lot of PS3 Slim Bundles of Uncharted 2 stock up to the ceiling of the gaming store i decided to buy one.

Althought i was (in a good way) surprised at the beggining by Sony that the PS3 Slim does not have a AC adaptor (one of the things i despise the most on a console) it soon after began the disapointments:

No Ethernet cable so i needed to use the second cable that came with the 360 Pro (Yeah the console had 2 cables in it, PS3 had none)

And in the end it was the stupidest thing i ever saw in my entire life.. after i downloaded the demo of inFamous, little to my surprise i needed to install it.

Not only i spend time downloading it, i also spend time installing it..WHAT THE FUCK?

Srly, install a demo? I had downloaded Dante Inferno demo on Live that same fucking morning, and i didn't need to install it, actually i never need to install any demo on my fucking 360.

Sony...what the fuck?

I just hope that God of War III is fucking worth it, or else i'm gonna have buyers remorse big time by spending that money now, when i probably could buy it when it had a price cut next Christmas.
Here's my reenactment.
opens presants.....oh a PS3 slim! what a surprise! 10 mins later.... alright just plug this in and turn it on yay! it works. a few moments later....now ill just sign up for PSN oh wait a min what's this? "a system update is required" oh well no bother shouldn't take that long. 2 hours later...... WHAT THE FUCK???????????????. yes people i needed to do a system update and it took 2 fucking hours.....
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: what i got for christmas   what i got for christmas EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 8:05 pm

LMAO, i feel your pain
Back to top Go down
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

PostSubject: Re: what i got for christmas   what i got for christmas EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 8:09 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:

Sony...what the fuck?

Here's my reenactment.
opens presants.....oh a PS3 slim! what a surprise! 10 mins later.... alright just plug this in and turn it on yay! it works. a few moments later....now ill just sign up for PSN oh wait a min what's this? "a system update is required" oh well no bother shouldn't take that long. 2 hours later...... WHAT THE FUCK???????????????. yes people i needed to do a system update and it took 2 fucking hours.....

dude i would of died if that happened
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: what i got for christmas   what i got for christmas EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 8:10 pm

Oh and by the way..Trophies sucks ballz.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: what i got for christmas   what i got for christmas EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 8:38 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
I just don't feel the satisfaction of getting a trophy compared to getting an achievement im an achievement whore
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: what i got for christmas   what i got for christmas EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 8:39 pm

IcyMeteor wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:

Sony...what the fuck?

Here's my reenactment.

dude i would of died if that happened
well i got up early i had a quick rest and was shocked to see when i woke up it was only at 50% i just find it funny that it took 5 mins tops to download and install the NXE for the 360
Back to top Go down
popjack88
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: what i got for christmas   what i got for christmas EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:23 pm

I GOT SOCKS Sad
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: what i got for christmas   what i got for christmas EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:42 pm

My Christmas Gifts:
------------------------
1) Nintendo Wii
2) NEW Super Mario Bros Wii
3) Deal or No Deal (Wii)
4) Derek Jeter Driven & AXE spray
5) Pants
6) $100
7) LOTS OF CANDY Smile
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: what i got for christmas   what i got for christmas EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:39 am

Games I got were:
Forza Motorsport 3
Left 4 Dead 2
Need for Speed Shift
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: what i got for christmas   what i got for christmas EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:16 pm

Games i got:

Rockband 2
MW2
AC2
and
wii sports resort.

I also got a Masterchief Calneder,plus lots of TV seasons
Back to top Go down
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

PostSubject: Re: what i got for christmas   what i got for christmas EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:36 am

i got no games Sad just 300 or so dollers to spend on games had to save it up though, but mass effect 2, alien vs pred and halo reach to buy then the rest goes in the bank, hopefully,
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: what i got for christmas   what i got for christmas EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:59 am

daveMastaKill wrote:
I agree. And you have to sync your trophies in the xmb or they wont show up on your PSN. What a joke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what i got for christmas   what i got for christmas Empty

Back to top Go down

what i got for christmas
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next