This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How Do You Add People As Friends on Xbox Live? Can you add friends on the Xbox Live website?

Go down 
+3
Blixtstorm
Noel
Kendo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

How Do You Add People As Friends on Xbox Live? Can you add friends on the Xbox Live website? Empty
PostSubject: How Do You Add People As Friends on Xbox Live? Can you add friends on the Xbox Live website?   How Do You Add People As Friends on Xbox Live? Can you add friends on the Xbox Live website? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 11:29 pm

I do not want to use my Xbox Live account... because I may want to get my own Xbox 360 in the future (me and my brother share one). But I never learned how to get friends.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Noel

How Do You Add People As Friends on Xbox Live? Can you add friends on the Xbox Live website? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Do You Add People As Friends on Xbox Live? Can you add friends on the Xbox Live website?   How Do You Add People As Friends on Xbox Live? Can you add friends on the Xbox Live website? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 11:59 pm

You go to your friends and there is a button saying " add friend ". Click it. Now put the gamertag in. Wallah!!!!!

And I dont think you can add friends on the Xbox Live website.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Add People As Friends on Xbox Live? Can you add friends on the Xbox Live website?   How Do You Add People As Friends on Xbox Live? Can you add friends on the Xbox Live website? EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 5:49 am

PhunkGamer wrote:
You go to your friends and there is a button saying " add friend ". Click it. Now put the gamertag in. Wallah!!!!!

You can add from the website. (xbox.com)

1. Sign in with your email used on you gametag.

2. Press your gamertag in the upper right corner.

3. Press "Friends" in the green bar, just over your avatar.

4. Add the gamertag of the person you want to add, then press add friend.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Add People As Friends on Xbox Live? Can you add friends on the Xbox Live website?   How Do You Add People As Friends on Xbox Live? Can you add friends on the Xbox Live website? EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 8:29 am

PhunkGamer wrote:

did you mean "Voila"
lol
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Add People As Friends on Xbox Live? Can you add friends on the Xbox Live website?   How Do You Add People As Friends on Xbox Live? Can you add friends on the Xbox Live website? EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:49 pm

Hit the Xbox Guide, go to "Friends" and click "Add Friend" at the top. Yes, you can add friends via Xbox.com as well.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Add People As Friends on Xbox Live? Can you add friends on the Xbox Live website?   How Do You Add People As Friends on Xbox Live? Can you add friends on the Xbox Live website? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:47 am

ghost23 wrote:
PhunkGamer wrote:

did you mean "Voila"
lol

ROFLMFAO!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Add People As Friends on Xbox Live? Can you add friends on the Xbox Live website?   How Do You Add People As Friends on Xbox Live? Can you add friends on the Xbox Live website? EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:02 pm

demondragondude wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
PhunkGamer wrote:

did you mean "Voila"
lol

ROFLMFAO!!!
hm... indeed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Add People As Friends on Xbox Live? Can you add friends on the Xbox Live website?   How Do You Add People As Friends on Xbox Live? Can you add friends on the Xbox Live website? EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 3:50 am

It's so easy a caveman can do it Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Add People As Friends on Xbox Live? Can you add friends on the Xbox Live website?   How Do You Add People As Friends on Xbox Live? Can you add friends on the Xbox Live website? Empty

Back to top Go down

How Do You Add People As Friends on Xbox Live? Can you add friends on the Xbox Live website?
Page 1 of 1