This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your Thoughts on Janophile!

Go down 
+3
ghost23
Japanophile
Kendo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

Your Thoughts on Janophile! Empty
PostSubject: Your Thoughts on Janophile!   Your Thoughts on Janophile! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:36 pm

I think he seems like a PS3 fanboy. Show some respect to us who love the Xbox 360. Also I never told LSB to hack BBC or PS University so your logic is flawed right there. So your wrong, in fact LSB did it on his own. For reasons he refuses to tell me. But anyway Janophile why do you defend the bitch of the industry? Seriously as I have played PS3 and 360 I gotta say the Xbox 360 is the console for me. I would play the PS3, but only for 3 PS3 games and as a PS2. Other than that I dont care. I wanna play great games. Most of us do. So stop trying to tell us our opinions are lies. See ya!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Japanophile
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts on Janophile!   Your Thoughts on Janophile! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:40 pm

Lol What? Grow up kiddo.

It's Christmas -- I'm going to go spend time with the family...maybe get some Borderlands and Forza 3 in with the family.

Try doing the same -- spending the Holidays on a forum is pretty depressing.

Enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts on Janophile!   Your Thoughts on Janophile! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:48 pm

Japanophile wrote:
Lol What? Grow up kiddo.

It's Christmas -- I'm going to go spend time with the family...maybe get some Borderlands and Forza 3 in with the family.

Enjoy it.
I am. My brother is playing Modern Warfare 2, we are getting ready to go to my cousin's house. So yeah.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts on Janophile!   Your Thoughts on Janophile! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 6:45 pm

Janophile, why all the Forza 3 bashing in the "Is PD taking advantage of their time" thread. You seem to really hate on Forza 3 in that thread. Direct quote from you: "GT5 will sell more than Forza 1,2,3 put together".

Kendo you are correct, stealth ps3 fanboy
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts on Janophile!   Your Thoughts on Janophile! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:11 pm

Yeah, he just came off of a temporary ban another mod gave him and he's already causing problems again here.
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com/the-console-war-f1/playstation-university-lol-fail-site-t1584.htm

So he's gone now. He's definitley another PS3 fanboy from Playstation University.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts on Janophile!   Your Thoughts on Janophile! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:39 pm

Japanophile wrote:
Lol What? Grow up kiddo.

Enjoy it.

Which is why you are on the forums as well lmmfao

Anyways I will be enjoying Wii with my family some more in a little bit.
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts on Janophile!   Your Thoughts on Janophile! EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:45 am

That guy is a dick all he does is defend the ps3 barely says anything good about the 360 its just ps3 this ps3 that.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts on Janophile!   Your Thoughts on Janophile! EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:06 pm

Im so SORRY.I temp banned this guy.I SHOULD HAVE PERM BANNED HIM!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts on Janophile!   Your Thoughts on Janophile! EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:16 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Im so SORRY.I temp banned this guy.I SHOULD HAVE PERM BANNED HIM!!! Twisted Evil
Well at least he's permanently banned now.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts on Janophile!   Your Thoughts on Janophile! EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:36 pm

i actually didnt expect him to come back here and troll.

Hes must have been very butthurt when i temp banned him.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts on Janophile!   Your Thoughts on Janophile! EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:44 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
i actually didnt expect him to come back here and troll.

Hes must have been very butthurt when i temp banned him.
I think youre right because as soon as he came back he started right up again.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts on Janophile!   Your Thoughts on Janophile! EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:42 pm

Hello guys. I am back. I just went to my nana's and dad's house. I also hung out with my friends (all of which are girls ironically) yesterday. How awesome is this?
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts on Janophile!   Your Thoughts on Janophile! EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:56 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Janophile, why all the Forza 3 bashing in the "Is PD taking advantage of their time" thread. You seem to really hate on Forza 3 in that thread. Direct quote from you: "GT5 will sell more than Forza 1,2,3 put together".

Thank you. I am right arent I. Oh btw I have been playing Assassin's Creed 2, I am in love with the game. Its amazing. I have it on Xbox and the game just blows me away. Totally my game of the year.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts on Janophile!   Your Thoughts on Janophile! EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:19 pm

Kendo wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Thank you. I am right arent I. Oh btw I have been playing Assassin's Creed 2, I am in love with the game. Its amazing. I have it on Xbox and the game just blows me away. Totally my game of the year.

Yea,assasins creed 2 was pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts on Janophile!   Your Thoughts on Janophile! EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:31 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Kendo wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Yea,assasins creed 2 was pretty awesome.
Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts on Janophile!   Your Thoughts on Janophile! Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Thoughts on Janophile!
Page 1 of 1