This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Rant on PS3 Fanboys and the Trey Brotherhood!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

My Rant on PS3 Fanboys and the Trey Brotherhood! Empty
PostSubject: My Rant on PS3 Fanboys and the Trey Brotherhood!   My Rant on PS3 Fanboys and the Trey Brotherhood! EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:37 pm

My rant has been taken by BBC and put on his BLACKbusterArchives account. Would one of you like to take it and download it to your Youtube... oh PS BBC has no copyright on it, cause he stole it from me. PS why the fuck would BBC take my video from me and claim it as his own... tsk tsk... losing ideas BBC for videos. Who wants this video, just copy the url and go to keepvid.com to download it or if you want just post comments on it. This video is so true. I no longer plan to make a rant on 360 fanboys... cause you all are nice... Smile

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5V3BJZxOVs
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000

My Rant on PS3 Fanboys and the Trey Brotherhood!
Page 1 of 1