This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who is the least worst PS3 fanboy you have seen?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

Who is the least worst PS3 fanboy you have seen? Empty
PostSubject: Who is the least worst PS3 fanboy you have seen?   Who is the least worst PS3 fanboy you have seen? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:09 pm

I would say for my personal pick WCIPchampl00 is not that bad. However calling some other people fanboys is not cool, like SamueltehG33k, WCIP does not know. Lol. Also how can you just judge other people who likes Xbox 360's and say it does not have games, but whatever. Who is it for you?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Who is the least worst PS3 fanboy you have seen?   Who is the least worst PS3 fanboy you have seen? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:11 pm

I honestly havnt met a ps3 fanboy who isnt bad.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Who is the least worst PS3 fanboy you have seen?   Who is the least worst PS3 fanboy you have seen? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:17 pm

I dunno. I try not really to watch fanboys movies on YouTube, from all sides, althought sometimes i watch MLD (the last one about that shit on is workplace was 5 stars).

They just annoy me and bores me to death watching 5 or 9 minutes of pure people opinions.

Or sometimes trying to understand them (Hellhound30x)

I have my own opinions. Don't need to hear others points of view.

I prefer talking about it.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Who is the least worst PS3 fanboy you have seen?   Who is the least worst PS3 fanboy you have seen? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:59 pm

Pbone, slatnican, infiniteretro, shadowriverub an another guy who's name i forgotten but I speak to him on msn and his display name thing is Forsaken. They're basically guys who are fanboys but still have a life and can talk to you in pms in a non fanboyish and more friendly way. I quite like hellhound30x too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the least worst PS3 fanboy you have seen?   Who is the least worst PS3 fanboy you have seen? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is the least worst PS3 fanboy you have seen?
Page 1 of 1