This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I think the ds fails

Go down 
+7
the RPG guy
Mr. Project Natal
dreadraptor85
Noel
Kendo
Arbiteris
DemonWolf
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

I think the ds fails Empty
PostSubject: I think the ds fails   I think the ds fails EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:04 pm

It can't even compete with N64 titles!!
Look at Legend Of Zelda Ocarina of Time against Legend Of Zelda Spirit Tracks!!!

I mean, Conkers Bad Fur Day, Legend Of Zelda OOT/MM, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, etc!!!
Ds has no game to compete with them.

Psp is actually on-par with ps2 (imo it's better lol).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: I think the ds fails   I think the ds fails EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:13 pm

Lol,as soon as i read the title i knew you posted it(i didnt look at the author).

I disgree,the ds does not fail.I like DS games alot more than psp games.They just apeal to me more.There isnt much i like on the psp.

But the psp is a better and more stronger handheld console.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: I think the ds fails   I think the ds fails EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:56 am

I disagree as well. Personally I like my PSPgo and DS. I gotta say that if you expect a PS2 like game on PSP you have got to be the most stubborn gamer I have ever seen. Not to be rude but if you want console gaming quality on a handheld games console I got one word to say, why? I mean if I wanted to play something that is as rich as console gaming, well I will play on a home console. I play handhelds for deep experiences that are rich for the handhelds, I do not expect to play games that could be done on a console (with some exceptions). Like GTA: Chinatown Wars that game deserved to be on the PSP and DS. Also be aware I would never play a third person shooter or FPS on the PSP. Cause it would suck. FPS on DS is much more fun and better even.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Noel

PostSubject: Re: I think the ds fails   I think the ds fails EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:34 am

I like PSP more cause it can download Final Fantasy VII. If it didnt, DS would be better.

ME WANT FINAL FANTASY VIII REMAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: I think the ds fails   I think the ds fails EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:51 am

PhunkGamer wrote:
I like PSP more cause it can download Final Fantasy VII. If it didnt, DS would be better.

First of all it is a port not a remake, hell not even that it is a rerelease. Personally I think Final Fantasy VII is good but not the best game ever... just my thoughts. Though I wanna see if VIII is better.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Noel

PostSubject: Re: I think the ds fails   I think the ds fails EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:22 am

Kendo wrote:
PhunkGamer wrote:

First of all it is a port not a remake, hell not even that it is a rerelease. Personally I think Final Fantasy VII is good but not the best game ever... just my thoughts. Though I wanna see if VIII is better.

I know its a port. I just want the remake which was just hinted a couple days ago.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: I think the ds fails   I think the ds fails EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:08 pm

PhunkGamer wrote:
Kendo wrote:
PhunkGamer wrote:

I know its a port. I just want the remake which was just hinted a couple days ago.
A remake, where did you find that?
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: I think the ds fails   I think the ds fails EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:31 pm

Kendo wrote:
I disagree as well. Personally I like my PSPgo and DS. I gotta say that if you expect a PS2 like game on PSP you have got to be the most stubborn gamer I have ever seen. Not to be rude but if you want console gaming quality on a handheld games console I got one word to say, why? I mean if I wanted to play something that is as rich as console gaming, well I will play on a home console. I play handhelds for deep experiences that are rich for the handhelds, I do not expect to play games that could be done on a console (with some exceptions). Like GTA: Chinatown Wars that game deserved to be on the PSP and DS. Also be aware I would never play a third person shooter or FPS on the PSP. Cause it would suck. FPS on DS is much more fun and better even.

Well said.I agree,fps's would be alot better on DS.Like Metroid Hunters.Great shooting controls.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: I think the ds fails   I think the ds fails EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:32 pm

Another reason i like DS more is because I love Nintendo.Sony is cool but i like nintendo more
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: I think the ds fails   I think the ds fails EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 4:20 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Kendo wrote:

Well said.I agree,fps's would be alot better on DS.Like Metroid Hunters.Great shooting controls.
Indeed. I played a demo for Resistance: Retribution on PSP, and I gotta say... never again will I ever wanna touch that game. EVER. Oh and Call of Duty games on DS, I have Modern Warfare and it is ok... but pretty fun. But without online it is not as good as say the Wii versions.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: I think the ds fails   I think the ds fails EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 4:23 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Another reason i like DS more is because I love Nintendo.Sony is cool but i like nintendo more
Indeed, indeed.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: I think the ds fails   I think the ds fails EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:22 am

Arbiteris wrote:
Lol,as soon as i read the title i knew you posted it(i didnt look at the author).

I disgree,the ds does not fail.I like DS games alot more than psp games.They just apeal to me more.There isnt much i like on the psp.

But the psp is a better and more stronger handheld console.

I suppose lol

Ok it doesn't fail but playing a ds is like going back in time.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: I think the ds fails   I think the ds fails EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:27 am

Kendo wrote:

Dude, the reason for handhelds is to carry on your gaming wherever you are. I'm sure that on your 360 you rarely play side scrollers or top-down games.

That's why I love psp. Because with just a few exceptions, ds is primarily a slightly enhanced gameboy. The games all play the same way and I don't like such limitations. I got bored of playing those old games and moved onto bigger & better consoles and psp is the only handheld that can uphold that standard.

And why would fps/tps' suck on psp?
Medal Of Honor on psp can have 32 players per game and has awesome maps & solid animation.
Resistance Retribution is....just unreal. It's like Gears Of War Portable. Loads of cool weapons, ragdoll physics, etc.

Hmm I suppose that psp is mainly better for fighting, sports, racing, wrestling, third person shooters & sandbox games then.
Ds, probably rpg's and random novelties....
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: I think the ds fails   I think the ds fails EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:27 am

PhunkGamer wrote:

lol do u like Dissidia too? Razz
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: I think the ds fails   I think the ds fails EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:28 am

Arbiteris wrote:
Kendo wrote:

Ohh controls?
Make no difference to me. It's the core gameplay & level design that matters in first person shooters imo Razz lol
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: I think the ds fails   I think the ds fails EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:35 am

Kendo wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Kendo wrote:

Indeed. I played a demo for Resistance: Retribution on PSP, and I gotta say... never again will I ever wanna touch that game. EVER. Oh and Call of Duty games on DS, I have Modern Warfare and it is ok... but pretty fun. But without online it is not as good as say the Wii versions.

Rofl. Are controls all you care about?

Resistance Retribution is fantastic.

I think the ds fails Resistance_Retribution_infected_mode
RR
I think the ds fails Uncharted-b1
UC2

I think the ds fails Gears_of_war_14
GOW
I think the ds fails Retribution-ign-pics-9
RR
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: I think the ds fails   I think the ds fails EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 7:30 pm

Stylists make Fps's on DS better than ones on Psp.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Noel

PostSubject: Re: I think the ds fails   I think the ds fails EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:10 pm

pspvampire wrote:
PhunkGamer wrote:

Not that much. The fighting doesnt impress me.
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: I think the ds fails   I think the ds fails EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:14 am

They making Uncharted for PSP?

scratch
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: I think the ds fails   I think the ds fails EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:14 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Stylists make Fps's on DS better than ones on Psp.

Lmao stylus' you mean? Razz
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: I think the ds fails   I think the ds fails EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:15 pm

PhunkGamer wrote:
pspvampire wrote:
PhunkGamer wrote:

Not that much. The fighting doesnt impress me.

oh ok
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: I think the ds fails   I think the ds fails EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:15 pm

dreadraptor85 wrote:
They making Uncharted for PSP?

scratch

There's rumours coz Naughty Dog said they would like to see how Uncharted would work on a handheld... *hint hint*
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: I think the ds fails   I think the ds fails EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:16 pm

Damn, why's the Gears picture not showing?!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: I think the ds fails   I think the ds fails EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 9:07 pm

To the title: NO SHIT!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
the RPG guy
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
the RPG guy

PostSubject: Re: I think the ds fails   I think the ds fails EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:38 pm

didnt you already make a thread on the EXACT SAME TOPIC!!!
seems like ever post i see from you is on the exact same thing!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gameboy100894
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think the ds fails   I think the ds fails Empty

Back to top Go down

I think the ds fails
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next