This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360.

Go down 
+9
II XShogunX II
DustinCanFly
Pickles
Arbiteris
DemonWolf
buddhapride69
Kendo
spartan225
Noel
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Noel

Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360. Empty
PostSubject: Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360.   Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:30 am

The original game was one of the best games EVAR!!!!!!! Now, it might get a remake coming over to the 360 and PS3.

FINAL FANTASY VII

Tetsuya Nomura hinted about a Final Fantasy VII remake since 2005. It was going to be exclusive to the PS3. Now he hinted it again probably for both 360 and PS3. Thank you Hironobu Sakaguchi. Well he brought JRPGs to the 360 and that interested Square Enix.

But it might not happen. There is one more game hinted.

KINGDOM HEARTS 3

I would buy it if it didn't have Disney characters. I dont like Kingdom Hearts.

If you love RPGs, which one would you buy. And if you don't like em, just tell me which one is cooler.
DISCUSS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360.   Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:34 am

Too many final fantasys and kingdom hearts is gay.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360.   Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:12 am

spartan225 wrote:

Too many.
And Kingdom hearts is gay.

But there is only one main FF game for this gen
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360.   Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360. EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:27 pm

I want an epic game. Hey Kingdom Hearts rules. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
buddhapride69
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
buddhapride69

PostSubject: Re: Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360.   Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360. EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:57 pm

ff should have died a long time ago but i guess 7 would be a good remake
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buddhapride69
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360.   Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360. EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:58 pm

PhunkGamer wrote:
spartan225 wrote:

Too many.
And Kingdom hearts is gay.

But there is only one main FF game for this gen

kingdom hearts is alright.
Final fantasy is gay.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360.   Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360. EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:59 pm

Final Fantasy fans... you know you want it...
Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360. Crisis-core-final-fantasy-vii-20070512014056916

Final Fantasy for PSP xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360.   Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360. EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:22 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360. Crisis-core-final-fantasy-vii-20070512014056916

Final Fantasy for PSP xD

FF sucks!!!
Back to top Go down
Noel
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360.   Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360. EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:43 pm

demondragondude wrote:

Final Fantasy for PSP xD

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360.   Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360. EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:58 pm

Kingdom Hearts 3 might as well be a multiplat.

And I don't understand all the hate for Final Fantasy. It's pretty cool even though I've only played X. I'm going to play VIII soon though.

And I'm not sure how to reply to thread since I haven't played either. I'll just guess and go with FF7
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360.   Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:11 am

Where is the link to this article? Totally excited for Final Fantasy XIII.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360.   Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 4:39 pm

Kendo wrote:

LOL FF 13 will fail big time.You cant even free roam andgo to towns to take a break,restock and get better sutff.

What kinda RPG is that?Its a downgrade to other FF

Get Mass Effect 2.Much more worth it.you just wasting money iwth FF 13.
Back to top Go down
DustinCanFly
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
DustinCanFly

PostSubject: Re: Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360.   Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 4:44 pm

Anyone who says Kingdom Hearts is gay have obviously never played it.

And people wouldn't say that "there is too many final fantasies" If the actually knew that each one has a different story. If each game had a different name would they be saying that? no probably not.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dustincanfly
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360.   Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:13 pm

DustinCanFly wrote:

And people wouldn't say that "there is too many final fantasies" If the actually knew that each one has a different story. If each game had a different name would they be saying that? no probably not.

I have played kigndom hearts and it IS gay.

There is too many FF.Most FF have the exact same gameplay,cheesy dialogue and cheesy/steriotypical characters.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360.   Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:29 pm

Kendo wrote:

vgchartz or just type it onto google
Back to top Go down
Noel
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360.   Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:29 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
DustinCanFly wrote:

I have played kigndom hearts and it IS gay.

There is too many FF.Most FF have the exact same gameplay,cheesy dialogue and cheesy/steriotypical characters.

I have played it too
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360.   Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:53 pm

Will buy both.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360.   Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:53 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Kendo wrote:

LOL FF 13 will fail big time.You cant even free roam andgo to towns to take a break,restock and get better sutff.

What kinda RPG is that?Its a downgrade to other FF

Get Mass Effect 2.Much more worth it.you just wasting money iwth FF 13.
OH well... at least we get it.
Back to top Go down
II XShogunX II
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
II XShogunX II

PostSubject: Re: Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360.   Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 6:00 pm

People are probably going to tear me a new asshole for saying this but I personally think that Japanese RPG "games" are all garbage. I just don't like them at all. I couldn't care less about any FF or Kingdom Hearts game. This is just my personal opinion.

On topic. It would be nice if they gave the fan service to 360 owners as well. Alot of 360 owners used to own PS2 (including myself) so this should be great for them.

MASS EFFECT 2 is where its at for me.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360.   Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 6:23 pm

II XShogunX II wrote:
People are probably going to tear me a new asshole for saying this but I personally think that Japanese RPG "games" are all garbage. I just don't like them at all. I couldn't care less about any FF or Kingdom Hearts game. This is just my personal opinion.

On topic. It would be nice if they gave the fan service to 360 owners as well. Alot of 360 owners used to own PS2 (including myself) so this should be great for them.

I agree. Mass Effect 2 is definitely where its at.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360.   Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 7:00 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
II XShogunX II wrote:

I agree. Mass Effect 2 is definitely where its at.

Most people do not like JRPGs in this forum. I already know that. But there is a MASS audience in the JRPG world and it would EFFECT them. 2 times there has been an outbreak.
lol

Mass Effect 2 will be awesome but I dont like the sci-fi stuff ( Except for Halo and some other games ).
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360.   Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 7:07 pm

Well,i can give 5 good reasons why JRPG's suck.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360.   Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:03 pm

Arbiteris wrote:

Let me guess

1. Same crap
2. Characters are bitches
3. Boring crap
4. Emo hair
5. Its not Halo :0
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360.   Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:19 pm

II XShogunX II wrote:

Mass Effect 2, Game of the Year
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360.   Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:28 pm

PhunkGamer wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

Let me guess

1. Same crap
2. Characters are bitches
3. Boring crap
4. Emo hair
5. Its not Halo :0

Well,i have other reasons than those but those are good reason.Lol,the guys in FF look like girls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360.   Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360. Empty

Back to top Go down

Remake of an epic game might be coming over to the 360 or a less epic game coming to the 360.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next