This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator

Go down 
+6
Blixtstorm
Master_Chief
handkerchief
Arbiteris
lightlamp
AgentA-Mi6
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AgentA-Mi6
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
AgentA-Mi6

I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator Empty
PostSubject: I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator   I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 6:09 pm

Masterchief said Sony was going to charge for PSN before this gen is over, I said that wasnt going to happen this gen at least and provided links to back up my claim and i was banned for "defending the Ps3 in a confronting manner" or something along those lines, it was in that thread about classical music in talk based videos I made hoping MLD would read it, My thread was locked and I was banned. BTW my thread was on the console war board, Im not allowed to say anything positive in the slightest about the Ps3 not even in the console war board?

I was given amnesty by GeneralMLD himself he gave me permission to Join and post my feed back and thoughts openly. Come on people.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator   I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 6:20 pm

hmmm that was strange i dont think you should of been banned there is a difference between opinion and trolling
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator   I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 6:22 pm

Masterchief banned you because you stuck up for the ps3 on pretty much every thread.He thoguht you were a stealth troll.It was only a temp ban.Not a big deal.
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator   I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 6:23 pm

saying that sony isnt going to charge for psn isnt sticking up for the ps3 its just stating his opinion on that matter
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator   I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 6:26 pm

matrixrory wrote:
saying that sony isnt going to charge for psn isnt sticking up for the ps3 its just stating his opinion on that matter

That wasnt the reason Masterchief banned him.He was sticking up for the ps3 side on pretty much EVERY thread.
Back to top Go down
AgentA-Mi6
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
AgentA-Mi6

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator   I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 6:37 pm

Well, Im not a Ps3 Troll. I dont hate the 360, I really have fun watching fanboys of all factions owned, I just prefer the General's Channel because unlike that d bag Lpressador he always tries to back up his claims (metacritic, npd, etc).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LSIDJRSeWA, I honestly thought we could just chill out on the system wars board because like the generalmld said, on the first video this shit is just for fun, the console war is something we discuss for amusement not to take it seriously. Whats the problem with me preferring my Ps3, it doesnt mean I can not enjoy the General's videos, they provide lots of fun even if I disagree with him or not, I dont hate the 360 either. The console war is just for fun even if we tell each other to fuck off occasionally Lol.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator   I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 6:39 pm

AgentA-Mi6 wrote:
Well, Im not a Ps3 Troll. I dont hate the 360, I really have fun watching fanboys of all factions owned, I just prefer the General's Channel because unlike that d bag Lpressador he always tries to back up his claims (metacritic, npd, etc).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LSIDJRSeWA, I honestly thought we could just chill out on the system wars board because like the generalmld said, on the first video this shit is just for fun, the console war is something we discuss for amusement not to take it seriously. Whats the problem with me preferring my Ps3, it doesnt mean I can not enjoy the General's videos, they provide lots of fun even if I disagree with him or not, I dont hate the 360 either. The console war is just for fun even if we tell each other to fuck off occasionally Lol.

It was only a week ban.Not a big deal.Im sure MC will apologize.You did seem like a stealth troll.I knew you werent but MC didnt know that.
Back to top Go down
AgentA-Mi6
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
AgentA-Mi6

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator   I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 6:42 pm

Yeah I hope this clear things up Smile , see you guys around.
Back to top Go down
AgentA-Mi6
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
AgentA-Mi6

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator   I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 6:46 pm

I know what part of my post sounded confronting the part about the 360 being the only console that charges their users an extra fee to play games online, It may sound quite harsh the way I put it but its just as harsh and factual as the Ps3 being the last place successor to a console that dominated the market for the longest, anything else on the subject is our opinion I believe. I felt I had to come back to say that heh Razz
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator   I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:11 pm

AgentA-Mi6 wrote:
I know what part of my post sounded confronting the part about the 360 being the only console that charges their users an extra fee to play games online, It may sound quite harsh the way I put it but its just as harsh and factual as the Ps3 being the last place successor to a console that dominated the market for the longest, anything else on the subject is our opinion I believe. I felt I had to come back to say that heh Razz
The other part was where I gave my opinion about PSN charging you popped off saying 'sounds like you want that to happen.' Then another time you jumped me for saying I wasnt impressed by the GOW 3 demo. You seemed to always jump to the rescue whenever you felt that a PS3 exclusive was getting slagged. It was only a 5 day ban and I stand behind my decision. An explanation was given to you at that time as well. I'm not somebody who just hands out bans arbitrerally. I look over a persons posting history and take that into account.

Last edited by Master_Chief on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator   I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:12 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
AgentA-Mi6 wrote:
The other part was where I gave my opinion about PSN charging you popped off saying 'sounds like you want that to happen.' Then another time you jumped me for saying I wasnt impressed by the GOW 3 demo. You seemed to always jump to the rescue whenever you felt that a PS3 exclusive was getting slagged. It was only a 5 day ban and I stand behind my decision. An explanation was given to you at that time as well.

Good points.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator   I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:53 pm

matrixrory wrote:
I appreciate you coming to that conclusion based on what he said before even hearing my side of the story. Thanks for the vote of confidence.
Back to top Go down
AgentA-Mi6
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
AgentA-Mi6

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator   I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:12 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
AgentA-Mi6 wrote:
The other part was where I gave my opinion about PSN charging you popped off saying 'sounds like you want that to happen.' Then another time you jumped me for saying I wasnt impressed by the GOW 3 demo. You seemed to always jump to the rescue whenever you felt that a PS3 exclusive was getting slagged. It was only a 5 day ban and I stand behind my decision. An explanation was given to you at that time as well. I'm not somebody who just hands out bans arbitrerally. I look over a persons posting history and take that into account.
What thread about God Of War 3 demo? And seriously, I thought the console war was open for the debate.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator   I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:20 pm

AgentA-Mi6 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
AgentA-Mi6 wrote:
What thread about God Of War 3 demo? And seriously, I thought the console war was open for the debate.
It is but when a user is always defending the PS3 on an Xbox fansite then one would be justfied in suspecting that that user has an agenda. If you have any other questions just shoot me a pm.
Back to top Go down
AgentA-Mi6
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
AgentA-Mi6

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator   I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:27 pm

I Dont have an agenda man I come here for fun, that has to be clear for fun.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator   I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:28 pm

AgentA-Mi6 wrote:
I Dont have an agenda man I come here for fun, tthat has to be clear for fun.
Well youre back now, so have fun. lol
Back to top Go down
AgentA-Mi6
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
AgentA-Mi6

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator   I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:34 pm

I have made videos that clearly oppose the General's thoughts and ideas and published them in my channel Razz, and he has no problem with me, Im not going to troll in any way but I expect my thoughts to be respected just as much as I respect your preference people. See you around, Im off to play Demon's Souls.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator   I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:40 pm

AgentA-Mi6 wrote:
I have made videos that clearly oppose the General's thoughts and ideas and published them in my channel Razz, and he has no problem with me, Im not going to troll in any way but I expect my thoughts to be respected just as much as I respect your preference people. See you around, Im off to play Demon's Souls.
See you later.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator   I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:06 am

I just want to know, do you have a pet hedgehog?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
AgentA-Mi6
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
AgentA-Mi6

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator   I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:54 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
yeah, there's two videos of him in my youtube channel Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator   I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:50 pm

AgentA-Mi6 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

How does it work to have a pet hedgehog?

Ever get stinged?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
AgentA-Mi6
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
AgentA-Mi6

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator   I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:59 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
AgentA-Mi6 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

How does it work to have a pet hedgehog?

Ever get stinged?
Yeah, sometimes I wear very thick gloves to pick him up most of the time, I've managed to learn how to pick him up bare handed as well Very Happy. Its not different than having a hamster or a cuy except for the spikes.
Back to top Go down
Legendary_Rouge
Seaman Recruit
Legendary_Rouge

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator   I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:03 pm

im hoppin off this site. its apperant that you can get banned for stating an opinion becuase the majority of the mods are blind fanboys.
Back to top Go down
toxicavenger778
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
toxicavenger778

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator   I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:19 pm

Legendary_Rouge wrote:
im hoppin off this site. its apperant that you can get banned for stating an opinion becuase the majority of the mods are blind fanboys.

Good luck then Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ToxicAvenger778
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator   I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:21 pm

Legendary_Rouge wrote:
Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator   I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator Empty

Back to top Go down

I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next