This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator

Go down 
+6
Blixtstorm
Master_Chief
handkerchief
Arbiteris
lightlamp
AgentA-Mi6
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator   I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:24 pm

Legendary_Rouge wrote:
im hoppin off this site. its apperant that you can get banned for stating an opinion becuase the majority of the mods are blind fanboys.

Such as?
Back to top Go down
Legendary_Rouge
Seaman Recruit
Legendary_Rouge

I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator   I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:11 pm

damn i got a response. mkay ill start by saying ive had 3 accounts banned 1 was a misunderstanding 2 was becuase i siad the halo 3 was sub hd and in no way (graphically) compared to resistance 2 and the third i didnt even get to post. but id like to say this just in case theres future confusion i own both consoles and support microsoft far more then sony. i agree with most people on this forum but if i see something that completely bs ill call that out. id like to stay here IF i dont get banned everytime i say something truthfull. im am a xbox fanboy but i wont agree with stupidity.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator   I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:34 pm

Legendary_Rouge wrote:
damn i got a response. mkay ill start by saying ive had 3 accounts banned 1 was a misunderstanding 2 was becuase i siad the halo 3 was sub hd and in no way (graphically) compared to resistance 2 and the third i didnt even get to post. but id like to say this just in case theres future confusion i own both consoles and support microsoft far more then sony. i agree with most people on this forum but if i see something that completely bs ill call that out. id like to stay here IF i dont get banned everytime i say something truthfull. im am a xbox fanboy but i wont agree with stupidity.
Saying Resistance 2 looks better than Halo 3 is your OPINION not fact or the truth. I think Resistance 2 looks like a hi def PS2 game IMO. Perhaps if you didnt try act like your opinion was fact then maybe people would take you more seriously and be more open to what you have to say. And insulting the mods propably isnt the best way to get your point across.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator   I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:01 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
Legendary_Rouge wrote:
Saying Resistance 2 looks better than Halo 3 is your OPINION not fact or the truth. I think Resistance 2 looks like a hi def PS2 game IMO. Perhaps if you didnt try act like your opinion was fact then maybe people would take you more seriously and be more open to what you have to say. And insulting the mods propably isnt the best way to get your point across.

Lol,i agree.
Back to top Go down
Legendary_Rouge
Seaman Recruit
Legendary_Rouge

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator   I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:38 am

i was just stating resistance 2 ran at a higher resolution which is FACT. Yet Halo 3 looked better. Also MGS4 is sub hd which is FACT.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator   I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:58 am

Legendary_Rouge wrote:
i was just stating resistance 2 ran at a higher resolution which is FACT. Yet Halo 3 looked better. Also MGS4 is sub hd which is FACT.
Halo 3 still looks better. Also MGS4 runs at sub hd which is a FACT.
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator   I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:46 pm

Opinion:I think resistance 2 is better
Biased fanboy opinion:Resistance 2 is better

See the difference?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator   I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:29 am

spartan225 wrote:
Opinion:I think resistance 2 is better
Biased fanboy opinion:Resistance 2 is better

See the difference?

too right Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator   I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I was banned for almost a week because I disagreed with a moderator
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2