This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Should I Return to Youtube?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

Should I Return to Youtube? Empty
PostSubject: Should I Return to Youtube?   Should I Return to Youtube? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:33 pm

I was wondering because I would like to start over, and start owning PS3 fanboys. Though because of Youtube and Google's you need a cell phone number thing to get a Code it will be hard. I would love to return and add you all as friends. Then the owning of the fanboys can begin. Huzzah. Should I?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
AgentA-Mi6
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
AgentA-Mi6

PostSubject: Re: Should I Return to Youtube?   Should I Return to Youtube? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:37 pm

You can add me as a friend and subscribe to my channel and I'll do the same Very Happy, an advice from me would be to make your first video an eye catcher, you want to use your accounts to piss Ps3 fanboys off, make a video called "Sony Fanboys shouldn't exist because they support a console that is absolutely not needed in the market" or something like that. Razz

Last edited by AgentA-Mi6 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Should I Return to Youtube?   Should I Return to Youtube? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:42 pm

AgentA-Mi6 wrote:
You can add me as a friend and subscribe to my channel and I'll do the same Very Happy, an advice from me would be to make your first video an eye catcher, you want to use your accounts to piss Ps3 fanboys off, make a video callec "Sony Fanboys shouldn't exist because they support a console that is absolutely not needed in the market" or something like that. Razz
My first video will be called "I'm BACK!"
Back to top Go down
AgentA-Mi6
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
AgentA-Mi6

PostSubject: Re: Should I Return to Youtube?   Should I Return to Youtube? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:48 pm

Sounds like a good eye catcher too, make it quick and then followed by something else like The GeneralMlD did.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Should I Return to Youtube?   Should I Return to Youtube? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:51 pm

AgentA-Mi6 wrote:
You can add me as a friend and subscribe to my channel and I'll do the same Very Happy, an advice from me would be to make your first video an eye catcher, you want to use your accounts to piss Ps3 fanboys off, make a video called "Sony Fanboys shouldn't exist because they support a console that is absolutely not needed in the market" or something like that. Razz
LMAO That will definitley get a reaction. Good one.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Should I Return to Youtube?   Should I Return to Youtube? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:53 pm

I have rejoined, my account name is Inukendo101.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Should I Return to Youtube?   Should I Return to Youtube? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:14 am

Nice! I'm subbing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Should I Return to Youtube?   Should I Return to Youtube? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:09 pm

Kendo wrote:
I was wondering because I would like to start over, and start owning PS3 fanboys. Though because of Youtube and Google's you need a cell phone number thing to get a Code it will be hard. I would love to return and add you all as friends. Then the owning of the fanboys can begin. Huzzah. Should I?
I would not bother. I have owned many ps3 fanboys but barely any of them believe I did. Ps3 fanboys think their opinion is the right one and will never accept another persons opinon unless it praises the ps3 more than the 360. Its pointless most of the time. But if you want to go on youtube and own ps3 fanboys be my guest dont let me stop you.
Back to top Go down
spartan225

PostSubject: Re: Should I Return to Youtube?   Should I Return to Youtube? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:10 pm

If you want to add me on youtube then my name is FamilyGuyRocks52
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I Return to Youtube?   Should I Return to Youtube? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should I Return to Youtube?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Everything else-
Jump to: