This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dead Space 2 Q&A feedback.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

Dead Space 2 Q&A feedback. Empty
PostSubject: Dead Space 2 Q&A feedback.   Dead Space 2 Q&A feedback. EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:50 am

Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 2 Q&A feedback.   Dead Space 2 Q&A feedback. EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 6:31 pm

Dead Space was a huge surprise to me. I enjoy playing it more than Resident Evil 5. And I'M a huge Resident Evil fan to the core (thanks alot Jun Takeuchi, you fucking cunt for ruining it)
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 2 Q&A feedback.   Dead Space 2 Q&A feedback. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:08 am

daveMastaKill wrote:
Dead Space was a huge surprise to me. I enjoy playing it more than Resident Evil 5. And I'M a huge Resident Evil fan to the core (thanks alot Jun Takeuchi, you fucking cunt for ruining it)

I've never played through any of the RE games yet. I'm guessing the lead designer of RE1,2,3,4 was one dude and Jun took over with RE5?

scratch
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 2 Q&A feedback.   Dead Space 2 Q&A feedback. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:12 am

daveMastaKill wrote:

I like left 4 dead better lol just playing...but i havent played those 2 yet, just the first 2 left 4 deads.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 2 Q&A feedback.   Dead Space 2 Q&A feedback. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 11:21 am

dreadraptor85 wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:

I've never played through any of the RE games yet. I'm guessing the lead designer of RE1,2,3,4 was one dude and Jun took over with RE5?

scratch

Jun Takeuchi is your typical greedy behind the scenes man of the series that no one cares about cuz it was all about Shinji Mikami.
The sucker gained some popularity however has a producer of Onimusha 3 and Lost Planet and he soon thought he was the shit!
After Shinji realize that Clover Studios (is own Studio) would not prevail inside CAPCOM he decided to leave with a bunch of other talented people (Atsushi Inaba - Okami and Hideki Kamiya - Devil May Cry) and create Platinum Games - Bayonetta / MadWorld

And the rest his history...

Resident Evil 5 didn't live to the hype and a bunch of promises that Takeuchi said that the game would have like hallucinations and heat influence on gameplay were all lies. In the end we got a fucking crappy co-op that makes no sense at all. I think it was to ease the pressure of the people who thought the game was racist, so playing also has a black character it was all cool for everyone? I dunno, maybe the sucker really wanted to fuck the franchise...

But in the end of the day, my analysis is simple of what Resident Evil 5 was.....a fucking guinea pig, yeah thats right a guinea pig...for what? For they're engine of course, MT Framework 2.0, a engine that is equal to the Uncharted engine so they can use it where? In Lost Planet 2 of course, Jun Takeuchi own franchise, and thats pisses me off!
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 2 Q&A feedback.   Dead Space 2 Q&A feedback. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:03 pm

I cant wait for Dead Space 2!!!!!!!...............P.S I thought RE5 was a excellent "action" game and by far one of the best looking games ever made.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 2 Q&A feedback.   Dead Space 2 Q&A feedback. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:08 pm

xSTONEYX187 wrote:
I cant wait for Dead Space 2!!!!!!!...............P.S I thought RE5 was a excellent "action" game and by far one of the best looking games ever made.

You 100% correct. Resident Evil 5 is a excellent action game and is by far one of the best looking games ever made. It just lacks everything else that makes Resident Evil a Resident Evil game:

Atmosphere - In RE4 i complain that the day time gameplay was little, cuz it was so much fun, in RE5 it was almost like fate, for the game is what? 90% day? Is way to fucking much for a Survival Horror! If Jun did what he promises that the heat influences gameplay, it would be a total different story.

Music - Not bad of course, but is the worst in the entire official series

Story - Fucking terrible. Hollywood crap all over the place, i lost count how many time they said terrorists in the game. And the backstory of Albert Wesker, one of my favorite villans in videogaming was completely ruined. I mean the guy was supposed to be this brilliant kid like William Birkin and Alexia Ashford, that were found by Umbrella, and then gained those "superpowers" cuz of the virus, which is a cool backstory.
The true story? Hes just one of many fucking clones created by Umbrella. More cliché than that doesn't exist ...
Why lickers re-appeard and not Zombies or Hunters, cuz they are way more cool.

Gameplay - Almost four years to create a RE4 Clone. Sure you can now walk around 360º and change 4 weapons in real time. But how about the rest? Why keep the "tank movement". Why not like Dead Space? Plus, wheres the merchant? wheres tetris itembox? I dunno..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 2 Q&A feedback.   Dead Space 2 Q&A feedback. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dead Space 2 Q&A feedback.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: