This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halo Reach already playable from beginning to end

Go down 
+5
Arbiteris
spartan225
ghost23
M3A7L04F
Master_Chief
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Halo Reach already playable from beginning to end Empty
PostSubject: Halo Reach already playable from beginning to end   Halo Reach already playable from beginning to end EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 4:40 am

Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach already playable from beginning to end   Halo Reach already playable from beginning to end EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 4:56 am

Halo Reach will be GAME OF THE YEAR!!!
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach already playable from beginning to end   Halo Reach already playable from beginning to end EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 6:14 am

wait if the guy said that they made the game at 40% that means the trailer was only at 40% which means the final game should look even better.awesome
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach already playable from beginning to end   Halo Reach already playable from beginning to end EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 8:26 pm

ghost23 wrote:
wait if the guy said that they made the game at 40% that means the trailer was only at 40% which means the final game should look even better.awesome
Exactly
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach already playable from beginning to end   Halo Reach already playable from beginning to end EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 8:45 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach already playable from beginning to end   Halo Reach already playable from beginning to end EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 5:35 pm

It's going to rock. I'm not a fan of Halo in general, just Halo 3 but I cannot wait till Reach comes out!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
ITZz MENDOZA

ITZz MENDOZA

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach already playable from beginning to end   Halo Reach already playable from beginning to end EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:15 am

I hope reach does better than odst because that was very disappointing.But other than that reach looks awesome!!
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach already playable from beginning to end   Halo Reach already playable from beginning to end EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:24 am

ITZz MENDOZA wrote:
I hope reach does better than odst because that was very disappointing.But other than that reach looks awesome!!
So you think selling 2 million copies in one day is disappointing?
Back to top Go down
ITZz MENDOZA

ITZz MENDOZA

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach already playable from beginning to end   Halo Reach already playable from beginning to end EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:30 am

Master_Chief wrote:
ITZz MENDOZA wrote:
No no no no no.Im not saying that.They hyped it up saying it was the best game of the year and stuff.Just when i played it,it didn't live up to expectations.Halo 3 is the best of the series(so far).
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach already playable from beginning to end   Halo Reach already playable from beginning to end EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:32 am

ITZz MENDOZA wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
ITZz MENDOZA wrote:
No no no no no.Im not saying that.They hyped it up saying it was the best game of the year and stuff.Just when i played it,it didn't live up to expectations.Halo 3 is the best of the series(so far).
Oh ok, I understand now. And yeah I loved Halo 3 too. BTW Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
day walker
day walker

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach already playable from beginning to end   Halo Reach already playable from beginning to end EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 3:09 am

if it's finished or almost whats bungie gonna do then, lets hope they do a few months destroying the bugs and then some polish of the graphics that really dont need much but for those graphics whores, it will

Last edited by day walker on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach already playable from beginning to end   Halo Reach already playable from beginning to end EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:24 am

Halo 3 ODST was disappointing. That doesn't mean its bad. Resident Evil 5 was nominated for Most Disappointing Game of 2009.

The only problem was that the multiplayer ( Except for Firefight ) was exactly like Halo 3 just with 3 new ones.

Hopefully, Halo Reach is gonna be awesome.
Back to top Go down
ITZz MENDOZA

ITZz MENDOZA

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach already playable from beginning to end   Halo Reach already playable from beginning to end EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:29 am

PhunkGamer wrote:
Halo 3 ODST was disappointing. That doesn't mean its bad. Resident Evil 5 was nominated for Most Disappointing Game of 2009.

The only problem was that the multiplayer ( Except for Firefight ) was exactly like Halo 3 just with 3 new ones.

Hopefully, Halo Reach is gonna be awesome.
I felt ripped off because i had bought all the maps off xbl not knowing they would all be on 1 disk that came with odst.Firefight is awesome tho.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach already playable from beginning to end   Halo Reach already playable from beginning to end EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 4:15 pm

I LOVED odst.Such a great campaign.Great story and setting.TONS of reply value.ODST has honestly been my most favorite Halo Game.

Im not a big online multiplayer guy so thats probally why i didnt care about its lack of online multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach already playable from beginning to end   Halo Reach already playable from beginning to end Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo Reach already playable from beginning to end
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Halo-
Jump to: