This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Uc2 Is ps3s gow

Go down 
+5
Arbiteris
daveMastaKill
santosj95
Blixtstorm
arnt god of war
9 posters
AuthorMessage
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

Uc2  Is ps3s gow Empty
PostSubject: Uc2 Is ps3s gow   Uc2  Is ps3s gow EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 4:28 am

Ok uc2 is great amazing even but really the online is gow with platforming less blood worse/different guns really it feels like a toned down gears not better not in my opinion worse just different.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

Uc2  Is ps3s gow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uc2 Is ps3s gow   Uc2  Is ps3s gow EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:04 am

I agree, i dont like it online at all... I like the story but the online seems to be a rip of from gears and call of duty...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
santosj95
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
santosj95

Uc2  Is ps3s gow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uc2 Is ps3s gow   Uc2  Is ps3s gow EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:18 am

To be honest, what isn't a ripoff in Uncharted?
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

Uc2  Is ps3s gow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uc2 Is ps3s gow   Uc2  Is ps3s gow EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:22 am

"Uncharted...the mexican version of Gears of War"

Uc2  Is ps3s gow Icon_razz i would never forget that sentence i read in a GameSpot forum!
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

Uc2  Is ps3s gow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uc2 Is ps3s gow   Uc2  Is ps3s gow EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:22 am

daveMastaKill wrote:
"Uncharted...the mexican version of Gears of War"

Uc2  Is ps3s gow Icon_razz i would never forget that sentence i read in a GameSpot forum!

lol
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

Uc2  Is ps3s gow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uc2 Is ps3s gow   Uc2  Is ps3s gow EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:45 pm

How can Uncharted 2 be the PS3's Gears of War if it's not a system seller? Gears of War and Halo sell consoles left and right. Uncharted 2 was only bought be die hard Sony fantards, everyone else bought PS3's as blu-ray players.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Uc2  Is ps3s gow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uc2 Is ps3s gow   Uc2  Is ps3s gow EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 5:15 pm

It's a great game, I was playing it for ages yesterday.
It's far from perfect though. The graphics aren't really a lot better than the best on 360, I mean the presentation's great but some textures are kinda meh.
Also, I was in this room of some building, the entire roof was ripped off, I tried throwing a grenade out of it and it bounced off some invisible barrier back at me. I tried throwing one out a window with no glass, it bounced back off another invisible barrier.
I was running around and I saw some guy without a fully rendered body lol it was weird...not properly loaded(this wasn't yesterday, it was last time I played it I noticed this).
One really cool feature of it though is how you can unlock different skins which really is awesome. I played as a skeleton!!! Razz
Thing is, the cutscenes aren't done in-game and so when I was in a cutscene it was just regular Nate Drake there...no badass skeleton. :'(

Anyway, great game. An equivalent of Gears Of War I guess.
Different style though.... I mean, gears is heavily a combat game whereas Uncharted is a mix. It's more like an adventure game. I think it's more like Mass Effect than Gears Of War but....hey, we all have our opinions. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

Uc2  Is ps3s gow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uc2 Is ps3s gow   Uc2  Is ps3s gow EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 5:24 pm

Hm... indeed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

Uc2  Is ps3s gow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uc2 Is ps3s gow   Uc2  Is ps3s gow EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 5:53 pm

One problem i have with Uncharted 2 is that unlike Gears the game is not meant to utilize 100% cover. There's need to constantly move around, for the cover you are in does not protect you forever, which is actually a good thing if the game didn't make it so unbalanced. By the end of the game you got grenades, Rocket Launchers, Snipers, Shotguns, and all the shit you can imagine trying to kill you.
Its more frustrating than its challenging...
Back to top Go down
ghost23

Uc2  Is ps3s gow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uc2 Is ps3s gow   Uc2  Is ps3s gow EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:30 pm

The shooting in Uncharted is no where near as precise as Gears and never will be
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uc2  Is ps3s gow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uc2 Is ps3s gow   Uc2  Is ps3s gow Empty

Back to top Go down

Uc2 Is ps3s gow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: