This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I didnt ban you eegaad

Go down 
+5
handkerchief
ghost23
gawfwf
toxicavenger778
Master_Chief
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

I didnt ban you eegaad Empty
PostSubject: I didnt ban you eegaad   I didnt ban you eegaad EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:40 am

So kiss off. And the reason this thread is separate is because my PC is down and I'm using my PS3 browser. And it wont let me view the other thread because of all the text so I'm getting 'not enough memory' errors. So whatever you said to me maxitrony you'll need to repeat here.

Edit- I read what you said by doing it a different way. And yeah no problem.

Last edited by Master_Chief on Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
toxicavenger778
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
toxicavenger778

PostSubject: Re: I didnt ban you eegaad   I didnt ban you eegaad EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:51 am

Master_Chief wrote:
So kiss off. And the reason this thread is separate is because my PC is down and I'm using my PS3 browser. And it wont let me view the other thread because of all the text so I'm getting 'not enough memory' errors. So whatever you said to me maxitrony you'll need to repeat here.

Spaming first post on his old account
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ToxicAvenger778
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: I didnt ban you eegaad   I didnt ban you eegaad EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:53 am

ToxicAvenger778 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

Spaming first post on his old account
Oh ok. Thats cool. Good catch.
Back to top Go down
gawfwf

PostSubject: Re: I didnt ban you eegaad   I didnt ban you eegaad EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:18 am

WHAT THE MUTHAFRIKENJEZUZCHRISTMUTHAFRIKENHELL TOXIC???? I NEVER SPAMMED FIRST POST ON ANY TOPIC CAN YOU PLEASE SHOW ME THE PLACE I SPAMMED ANYTHING PLEASE TOXIC SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: I didnt ban you eegaad   I didnt ban you eegaad EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:21 am

gawfwf wrote:
WHAT THE MUTHAFRIKENJEZUZCHRISTMUTHAFRIKENHELL TOXIC???? I NEVER SPAMMED FIRST POST ON ANY TOPIC CAN YOU PLEASE SHOW ME THE PLACE I SPAMMED ANYTHING PLEASE TOXIC SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE

lol not setting a good example first up
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: I didnt ban you eegaad   I didnt ban you eegaad EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:35 am

ghost23 wrote:
gawfwf wrote:

lol not setting a good example first up
Hes sure not helping his case at all. lol
Anyway I stand behind Toxic Avenger all the way.
Back to top Go down
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: I didnt ban you eegaad   I didnt ban you eegaad EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:21 am

ok just to let you guys know if you havnt read already hes using caps becaue he has difficulty seeing what he is typing. im not saying anyone doesnt already im just making sure that everyone understands the he isnt doing it to express he is shouting
Back to top Go down
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

PostSubject: Re: I didnt ban you eegaad   I didnt ban you eegaad EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:24 am

here we go again
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: I didnt ban you eegaad   I didnt ban you eegaad EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:25 pm

lol xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: I didnt ban you eegaad   I didnt ban you eegaad EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:03 pm

Wow,this fight has gotten worse last night.I didnt think it COULD get worse lol
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: I didnt ban you eegaad   I didnt ban you eegaad EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:08 pm

im done with all that shenanigans
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: I didnt ban you eegaad   I didnt ban you eegaad EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:11 pm

Hm....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: I didnt ban you eegaad   I didnt ban you eegaad EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:12 pm

And BTW matrix,we never said there couldnt be any pro ps3 members on this site.As long as they follow the rules and dont start conflict then there fine.BUT,many of the pro ps3 people who come here DO that.

Yes,there has been a few people who were banned or no reason like HaZe and Agent.we still dont know who banned Haze.MC banned Agent and later apologized.So dont start using that against him.

I have no problem at all with pro ps3 people on this site.If i did,then Fuu would have been banned by now.

This is my last post
Back to top Go down
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

PostSubject: Re: I didnt ban you eegaad   I didnt ban you eegaad EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:28 pm

please
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: I didnt ban you eegaad   I didnt ban you eegaad EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:41 pm

im-360...xbox360 wrote:
please

Were done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I didnt ban you eegaad   I didnt ban you eegaad Empty

Back to top Go down

I didnt ban you eegaad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Everything else-