This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 !

Go down 
+27
360brokeNOWstuckwithps3:(
Mr. Cole Drake
DuDZZ
Kazthesensation
dreadraptor85
tehpanterafan
Humantargetman
daveMastaKill
Lt Xplosi
Gurujones2
Grim0666
lolitsme
transformer809
Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
nr1012
Zombl337
Segaswirl
Arbiteris
THETROLLOWNSYOU
XboxFanaticGabriel
II XShogunX II
GeneralMLD
Spartan v07
J77
arnt god of war
Mr36OBeasT
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lt Xplosi
Four Star General (Moderator)
Lt Xplosi

Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 !   Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:24 pm

only one little big planet it seems pretty fun
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 !   Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 2:55 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
its ok
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 !   Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:16 pm

arntson wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
its ok

I heard it really fun but when i look at it it looks kinda kiddie.i know it isnt but it just has that kiddie look to it.Still a good game though
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 !   Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:02 pm

arntson wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
its ok
yeah i can live without it but i always love to create things i love to draw and animate even though i am not the best well i still think that LBP isnt the greatest games ive seen it looks like something worth playing though i think that 360 will defenitly come up with something just like that
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 !   Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:02 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
arntson wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
its ok

I heard it really fun but when i look at it it looks kinda kiddie.i know it isnt but it just has that kiddie look to it.Still a good game though
i know what you mean stitched dolls looks pretty kiddie
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 !   Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:29 pm

Gurujones2 wrote:
Guys don't worry i have a ps3, killzone 2 is nothing special its total crap

Really?
What's uncharted 2 like?
(im playing it on Friday but I wanna know what to expect lol. I wanna know in advance if I'll laugh or cry Razz plz reply)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 !   Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:38 pm

God of War 3 off course, love the franchise.
Back to top Go down
Humantargetman
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Humantargetman

PostSubject: Re: Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 !   Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:40 pm

pspvampire wrote:
Gurujones2 wrote:

Really?
What's uncharted 2 like?
(im playing it on Friday but I wanna know what to expect lol. I wanna know in advance if I'll laugh or cry Razz plz reply)
I heard it'll make you do both.
Back to top Go down
tehpanterafan
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 !   Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:10 pm

pspvampire wrote:
Gurujones2 wrote:

Really?
What's uncharted 2 like?
I've only heard great things about it. A 97/100 from Metacritic can't be all bad.

Speaking of which, that is probably the game I wanna be able to play on the 360. Either that or Final Fantasy XIV.
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 !   Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:14 pm

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Back to top Go down
Kazthesensation
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Kazthesensation

PostSubject: Re: Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 !   Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:22 pm

infamous, god of war 3, and def uncharted 2
Back to top Go down
DuDZZ
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
DuDZZ

PostSubject: Re: Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 !   Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:16 pm

not really any lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.kindclan.com
tehpanterafan
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 !   Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 5:56 am

dreadraptor85 wrote:
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
I heard that it didn't bring anything new to the table, and it actually downgraded some things from Ninja Gaiden 2, like blood and difficulty of the game.

I hear that if you want a Ninja Gaiden game, buy NG2 for $19.99 rather than Sigma 2 for $59.99.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cole Drake
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Mr. Cole Drake

PostSubject: Re: Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 !   Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:24 am

I bought a 360 for Fable 2, Gears 2, and Dead Rising. Anyone who says they're not considering a PS3 Slim to play God of War 3, inFAMOUS, and Uncharted 2 is a fucking lier. Either that or they're not really a gamer.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 !   Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:38 am

Mr. Cole Drake wrote:
I bought a 360 for Fable 2, Gears 2, and Dead Rising. Anyone who says they're not considering a PS3 Slim to play God of War 3, inFAMOUS, and Uncharted 2 is a fucking lier. Either that or they're not really a gamer.

Thats not entirely true, ive never liked the GoW series... I ve finished Uncharted2 and the online is just to "buggie" to play right now.. So good that i have my Forza to play Very Happy i love that game...

The only game i wiched to have on Xbox instead of PS3 is GT...

Its also a fun rumour the GT will come on 2-3 Blu-ray discs... There goes the PS3 disc swapping thing Razz

No the PS3 only supports 2 layer games, while Movies and Data discs holds up to 20 layers support for the PS3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
II XShogunX II
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
II XShogunX II

PostSubject: Re: Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 !   Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:02 am

Mr. Cole Drake wrote:

I am not really a compulsive gamer. I don't go "Holy shit I need to play that game!". I just buy stuff that I think would be fun, lasting and appealing to me. I want my money to last and go far and long.

God of War 3: I played 1, I played 2, I played Chains of Olympus too. I don't "need" the game, personally I don't even have to play it because it is basically the exact same game with new storyline and spruced up graphics. It has no multiplayer so that kills its replayability.

InFamous: No thanks, it looks good but I can do without it. No Multiplayer again cuts its replayability. Sure you can do another playthrough and collect shards but after that the game is dead.

Uncharted 2: I despise Third-person shooters alot, I even hated Gears of War although it was a great game. Luckily it has multiplayer but it is the same 5v5 limited weapons gears type game that I dislike.

I notice something with Ps3 exclusives though, 70% of them lack Multiplayer, and that is a dealbreaker for me. For instance, I buy a game like Heavy Rain or God of War 3, I play it through once in around 8 hours, cool, I play it through again on a higher setting and collect stuff, now it gets a bit tedious. I will not be playing the same game through for the third time, no way in hell. So what happens to that game? It sits on my shelf while I go back to a game with fun multiplayer or I go to a new game.
Back to top Go down
360brokeNOWstuckwithps3:(

PostSubject: Re: Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 !   Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 12:55 pm

NONE!

Whatever exclusive game is out or coming out for PS3 I can buy for my PS3.

If I had to pick one game then I would have to choose. M.A.G!

Reason why is because the XBL community is much stronger than the PSN community. Besides 75% of the PSN community doesn't have a headset so communicating will be difficult. I just don't understand why PS3 owners doesn't have a headset. You can go to Wal-Mart, Target, Bestbuy, or your cellular phone service provider and pick up a bluetooth headset for around $20.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/frankiej510
tehpanterafan
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 !   Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:05 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:

Its also a fun rumour the GT will come on 2-3 Blu-ray discs... There goes the PS3 disc swapping thing Razz
We've only seen images of the discs, meaning that we don't know what they're all for. Those extra discs could just be bonus content, like interviews and strategies and stuff. Then again, it's a pretty big game, so I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't able to cram it all onto one disc. Either way, one of those three discs is for bonus content. I don't see the game spanning three discs. Probably two maximum.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 !   Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:30 pm

Mr. Cole Drake wrote:
LMAO So just because somebody doesn't like the same games you do then theyre a liar and not a real gamer? GTFO
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 !   Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:04 am

tehpanterafan wrote:
dreadraptor85 wrote:
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
I heard that it didn't bring anything new to the table, and it actually downgraded some things from Ninja Gaiden 2, like blood and difficulty of the game.

I hear that if you want a Ninja Gaiden game, buy NG2 for $19.99 rather than Sigma 2 for $59.99.

It has...

- online co-op with buddy
- offline co-op with AI.
- better camera angle.
- better bow/arrow mechanics.
- same amount of gore, but dead monster carcasses disappear a few seconds after they die.
- game ships with mission modes on disc so you don't have to pay for it in the form of DLC like NG2.
- 4 playable characters instead of just 1 dude.

(That would be an upgrade, not a downgrade.)
Back to top Go down
tehpanterafan
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 !   Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:20 am

dreadraptor85 wrote:
It has...

- online co-op with buddy
- offline co-op with AI.
- better camera angle.
- better bow/arrow mechanics.
- same amount of gore, but dead monster carcasses disappear a few seconds after they die.
- game ships with mission modes on disc so you don't have to pay for it in the form of DLC like NG2.
- 4 playable characters instead of just 1 dude.

(That would be an upgrade, not a downgrade.)
I heard that those things aren't executed very well, so they're not much of an improvement. Then again, I only saw G4's review (4 out of 5).
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cole Drake
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Mr. Cole Drake

PostSubject: Re: Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 !   Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:37 am

Master_Chief wrote:
Mr. Cole Drake wrote:
LMAO So just because somebody doesn't like the same games you do then theyre a liar and not a real gamer? GTFO

When we're talking about a AAA game like inFAMOUS, then yeah it's kind of hard to believe a true gamer wouldn't want to try it out. It's just as stupid as the sony fanboys saying they don't care about Halo or Fable. You know they're fucking lying.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cole Drake
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Mr. Cole Drake

PostSubject: Re: Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 !   Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:40 am

II XShogunX II wrote:

Uncharted 2: I despise Third-person shooters alot, I even hated Gears of War although it was a great game.

What? Gears of War rocks. And it's not a matter of opinion, either. Gears of War is a great game. Period.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 !   Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 1:29 pm

Mr. Cole Drake wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Mr. Cole Drake wrote:

When we're talking about a AAA game like inFAMOUS, then yeah it's kind of hard to believe a true gamer wouldn't want to try it out. It's just as stupid as the sony fanboys saying they don't care about Halo or Fable. You know they're fucking lying.

I have to disagree with you.many people in the console war are tire of hearing Uncharted2 or infamous.If i was sick of hearing those titles then why would i want to play them.Care to explain?

And stop with the "true gamer"shit.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cole Drake
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Mr. Cole Drake

PostSubject: Re: Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 !   Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:56 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Mr. Cole Drake wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Mr. Cole Drake wrote:

I have to disagree with you.many people in the console war are tire of hearing Uncharted2 or infamous.If i was sick of hearing those titles then why would i want to play them.Care to explain?

And stop with the "true gamer"shit.

I guess because you're not into 3rd person action games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 !   Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 ! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Game on The PS3 ...you wish was on the 360 !
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next