This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IGN Bayonetta review:360 version vastly superior to the PS3 version on a technical level

Go down 
+6
day walker
DemonWolf
ghost23
Kendo
GeneralMLD
Master_Chief
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

IGN Bayonetta review:360 version vastly superior to the PS3 version  on a technical level Empty
PostSubject: IGN Bayonetta review:360 version vastly superior to the PS3 version on a technical level   IGN Bayonetta review:360 version vastly superior to the PS3 version  on a technical level EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:42 am

And they slam the PS3 version. Good review and I'm buying this game.
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/105/1056885p2.html
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

IGN Bayonetta review:360 version vastly superior to the PS3 version  on a technical level Empty
PostSubject: Re: IGN Bayonetta review:360 version vastly superior to the PS3 version on a technical level   IGN Bayonetta review:360 version vastly superior to the PS3 version  on a technical level EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 5:04 pm

there u go. we have our own GOW3 Smile
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: IGN Bayonetta review:360 version vastly superior to the PS3 version on a technical level   IGN Bayonetta review:360 version vastly superior to the PS3 version  on a technical level EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 5:16 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
Indeed we do. Though PS3 gets it too... Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: IGN Bayonetta review:360 version vastly superior to the PS3 version on a technical level   IGN Bayonetta review:360 version vastly superior to the PS3 version  on a technical level EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 5:17 pm

Me saying that does not mean anything.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: IGN Bayonetta review:360 version vastly superior to the PS3 version on a technical level   IGN Bayonetta review:360 version vastly superior to the PS3 version  on a technical level EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 5:50 pm

LOL "The framerate on the PS3 gets so slow sometimes that its like watching a slideshow".

I dont think that was from an IGN review, but i heard it somewhere else. That is such a fail for the all mighty cellz

Last edited by ghost23 on Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: IGN Bayonetta review:360 version vastly superior to the PS3 version on a technical level   IGN Bayonetta review:360 version vastly superior to the PS3 version  on a technical level EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:50 pm

Kendo wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

but that doesn't matter because it'll take a lot for God Of War to beat that and if it doesn't then Bayonetta's better and WE got the better version of Bayonetta. lol

but I'm not a hack n' slash fan anyway and if I were to choose a hack n' slash game, fraid i would say god Of war ..but still, Bayonetta it seems is a better game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: IGN Bayonetta review:360 version vastly superior to the PS3 version on a technical level   IGN Bayonetta review:360 version vastly superior to the PS3 version  on a technical level EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:51 pm

shit i pressed the wrong button, disregard this post

Last edited by ghost23 on Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: IGN Bayonetta review:360 version vastly superior to the PS3 version on a technical level   IGN Bayonetta review:360 version vastly superior to the PS3 version  on a technical level EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:58 pm

Kendo wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Yeah they get a vastly inferior version.
Back to top Go down
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

PostSubject: Re: IGN Bayonetta review:360 version vastly superior to the PS3 version on a technical level   IGN Bayonetta review:360 version vastly superior to the PS3 version  on a technical level EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:57 pm

now with dantes inferno and darksiders, we got hack and slash gods for years to come
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: IGN Bayonetta review:360 version vastly superior to the PS3 version on a technical level   IGN Bayonetta review:360 version vastly superior to the PS3 version  on a technical level EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:23 pm

ghost23 wrote:
LOL "The framerate on the PS3 gets so slow sometimes that its like watching a slideshow".

I dont think that was from an IGN review, but i heard it somewhere else. That is such a fail for the all mighty cellz
I remember reading that too. But but we have teh cellz potentialz and teh blurayz!!!!! LMAO
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: IGN Bayonetta review:360 version vastly superior to the PS3 version on a technical level   IGN Bayonetta review:360 version vastly superior to the PS3 version  on a technical level EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:25 am

GeneralMLD wrote:

God of War is more similar to Dante's Inferno.
Bayonetta is more like Devil May Cry.

GoW and DI don't involve shooting guns.
Bayonetta and DMC do.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: IGN Bayonetta review:360 version vastly superior to the PS3 version on a technical level   IGN Bayonetta review:360 version vastly superior to the PS3 version  on a technical level EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 6:00 am

PS3 fanboy damage control incoming.
http://forum.teamxbox.com/showthread.php?t=636641
Back to top Go down
ZaFtxX
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
ZaFtxX

PostSubject: Re: IGN Bayonetta review:360 version vastly superior to the PS3 version on a technical level   IGN Bayonetta review:360 version vastly superior to the PS3 version  on a technical level EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:37 am

lol sucks
Back to top Go down
Sydney360
Seaman Recruit
Sydney360

PostSubject: Re: IGN Bayonetta review:360 version vastly superior to the PS3 version on a technical level   IGN Bayonetta review:360 version vastly superior to the PS3 version  on a technical level EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:51 am

will be buying this soon, still need to pick up darksiders though..
Back to top Go down
TheUniversalGamer
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: IGN Bayonetta review:360 version vastly superior to the PS3 version on a technical level   IGN Bayonetta review:360 version vastly superior to the PS3 version  on a technical level EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:52 pm

It sucks because Sega promised that the NA release of Bayonetta on the PS3 would fully utilize the PS3's technology. At that moment, I went to GameFly and put Bayonetta for the PS3 on my queue. About a week later, I see the reviews, with the 360 version having a monumental lead over the PS3 version. It was then that I immediately took the PS3 version off my queue and put up the 360 version. Sega made me a promise and they never delivered! Although I'm not surprised, considering the 360 version of DMC4 was vastly superior to the PS3 version.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IGN Bayonetta review:360 version vastly superior to the PS3 version on a technical level   IGN Bayonetta review:360 version vastly superior to the PS3 version  on a technical level Empty

Back to top Go down

IGN Bayonetta review:360 version vastly superior to the PS3 version on a technical level
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: