This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The meaning of your name

Go down 
+7
AgentA-Mi6
Noel
handkerchief
Blixtstorm
Master_Chief
Kendo
Arbiteris
11 posters
AuthorMessage

The meaning of your name Empty
PostSubject: The meaning of your name   The meaning of your name EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 4:53 pm

Title says it all, I don't get some people's names here and wondered if they would care to elaborate. Here is what Mine means.

Exodus 2002- My gamer tag, a direct reference to Exodus 20:02 from the bible. This is the first of the ten commandments.

Exodus 2021- My username, a direct reference to Exodus 20:21 from the bible. This is the last of the ten commandments.

Care to elaborate (explain) yours?
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of your name   The meaning of your name EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 4:59 pm

Well,some people know me as Zeratul on youtube and xbox LIVE.Zeratul is usually the name I use.

Zeratul is a great character from the award winning franchise Starcraft.He is a Dark Protoss Templar(he's not a bad guy).He also kicks ass.He is one of the most coolest characters.He's very popular among Starcraft fans.

As for Arbiteris,I love that name because Arbiter is my favorite video game character(along with Zeratul).

I love adding the "is" on Arbiter because it sounds cooler(imo).
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of your name   The meaning of your name EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 5:05 pm

Inuboy-Inu taken from Inuyasha as well as in Japan Inu stands for dog, and my Chinese Zodiac sign is a dog. Bot well obviously you know.

Kendo-Ken is taken from my last name but take out the other parts and put "do" to make it sound more Japanese. Originally this was the case. Then I found out that Kendo was a name for Japanese sword fighting.

Kendostudio-Obviously Kendo is already explained, but the studio part does not imply a studio or group. It is a brand name used by me. I like BlackarmStudios (now Palaceofparodies) Studio in their name. So I took that. But I did not like the s at the end of it. So I left out the s and the end of studio.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of your name   The meaning of your name EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:49 pm

I think the meaning of my name is obvious.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of your name   The meaning of your name EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:21 pm

Blixt-Storm is a two words

Blixt = Lightning

Storm = Storm Razz

So Lightningstorm, or lightstorm
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of your name   The meaning of your name EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:09 pm

i like the film the matrix and my name is rory. simple lol
Back to top Go down
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Noel

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of your name   The meaning of your name EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:15 pm

Phunk = Funk - old
Gamer - Play any kind of games and likes every game ( unless its bad )

So that means I play games from atari to the wii.

Sturgis 4625 = My last name ( except for the 4625 part ) - a motorcycle track or ummm...
a gay convention ( ??????!!!! )
4625 - My address number
Back to top Go down
AgentA-Mi6
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
AgentA-Mi6

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of your name   The meaning of your name EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:57 pm

My Actual Name is Phuck Yruo Ahzo, Im Vietnamese.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of your name   The meaning of your name EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:16 pm

Ghost from Modern Warfare 2 along with 23 which is the number of my favourite AFL Player
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of your name   The meaning of your name EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:40 pm

Mine is obvious.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of your name   The meaning of your name EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:47 am

Cool adjective + Favorite animal + Last 2 digits of birth year.

Now you try.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of your name   The meaning of your name EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:17 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
I think the meaning of my name is obvious.

...i dont get it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of your name   The meaning of your name EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:20 pm

Err my old youtube account was:

POKOLVROLOK which according to some horror book I read as a kid means, "hell vampire".

DEMONDRAGONDUDE...well, I was young and weird and so thought it would be pretty badass to be called that. Ah come on, I was like 7.

PSPVAMPIRE - meh, when youtube suspended my account pokolvrolok I just thought, well....most of my vids are about psps and my favourite book of all time is about vampires (DARREN SHAN FTW) so why not combine the two? Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Noel
Noel

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of your name   The meaning of your name EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:53 pm

demondragondude wrote:

POKOLVROLOK which according to some horror book I read as a kid means, "hell vampire".

DEMONDRAGONDUDE...well, I was young and weird and so thought it would be pretty badass to be called that. Ah come on, I was like 7.

PSPVAMPIRE - meh, when youtube suspended my account pokolvrolok I just thought, well....most of my vids are about psps and my favourite book of all time is about vampires (DARREN SHAN FTW) so why not combine the two? Razz

DARREN SHAN FTW

Im reading the first book of Demonata.
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of your name   The meaning of your name EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:41 pm

demondragondude wrote:

wait what? your pspvampire? that explains alot. i was confused as fuck when i saw how many post you had and couldnt recognise your name. i just went along with it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The meaning of your name   The meaning of your name Empty

Back to top Go down

The meaning of your name
Page 1 of 1