This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Gamers Union, The New Brotherhood?

Go down 
+14
Mr. Project Natal
Master_Chief
IcyMeteor
day walker
Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
ghost23
Arbiteris
*LuvinFuu*
handkerchief
Static103
Kendo
GeneralMLD
WAS
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

The Gamers Union, The New Brotherhood? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gamers Union, The New Brotherhood?   The Gamers Union, The New Brotherhood? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:27 pm

Why are you guys hating on him, he's simply stating that he wants to start a group for the gamers who are against corporations controlling how we play games.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: The Gamers Union, The New Brotherhood?   The Gamers Union, The New Brotherhood? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:56 pm

Zombl337 wrote:
Why are you guys hating on him, he's simply stating that he wants to start a group for the gamers who are against corporations controlling how we play games.
Well you see... the corporations make the games for us. So without them we would not have games at all... respect companies. Unless they are Activision.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: The Gamers Union, The New Brotherhood?   The Gamers Union, The New Brotherhood? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:59 pm

Zombl337 wrote:

seriously watch the rest of his videos. he was complaining about he had to connect to xbox to log in on his account when he could simply take the cable out of his xbox. and then his come bac was "i shouldnt have to disconnect my whole network to log in" wtf 1 cable at the back of the xbox isnt a whole network.
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: The Gamers Union, The New Brotherhood?   The Gamers Union, The New Brotherhood? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 2:00 pm

also hes complain about still ads you can move away from on the xbox. when psn youtube and other video sites force you to watch ps3 ads.
Back to top Go down
LoB33W360

LoB33W360

PostSubject: Re: The Gamers Union, The New Brotherhood?   The Gamers Union, The New Brotherhood? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 3:51 pm

wow making groups over youtube, very lame
lol trey sucked balls and they are settting themselves for another big failure
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: The Gamers Union, The New Brotherhood?   The Gamers Union, The New Brotherhood? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:37 pm

lol i just got banned from him Razz For one comment that wasnt fanboyish....

This is my comment on it:

If they wanted to stop you they would already have done it. Most things on the spotlight is movies about games and prize-cuts on games. Why not?

A cheaper game, a movie about game? What is the problem? There is no problem with it, i dont care about it and i play it every day... I just see it as an "news segment"

And he responded:

zwark you are out of touch with reality---they would love to shut me up --as a matter of fact they send creeps to my page all the time trying to get me to quit----its people like you i dont understand--you seem not to care about our problem and talk insted of--- movies WTFand news segments?? prize cuts---i think you should leave the american problems to us americans---remember the EUROPEAN population has sued microsoft 6 times for billions please educate yourself then come back

I think he needs some education of some form... There is nothing else on spotlight then news and prize cuts on live. He's just plain mad since he got rapped by Microsoft customers support.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: The Gamers Union, The New Brotherhood?   The Gamers Union, The New Brotherhood? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:45 pm

Fucking pathetic excuse for a man.

Last edited by xSTONEYx187x on Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: The Gamers Union, The New Brotherhood?   The Gamers Union, The New Brotherhood? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:43 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Fucking pathethic excuse for a man.
Back to top Go down
buddhapride69
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
buddhapride69

PostSubject: Re: The Gamers Union, The New Brotherhood?   The Gamers Union, The New Brotherhood? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:45 pm

did he just say sumfin bad about europeans wat an ass
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buddhapride69
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gamers Union, The New Brotherhood?   The Gamers Union, The New Brotherhood? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Gamers Union, The New Brotherhood?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2