This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A classic PS3 fantard getting owned.

Go down 
+5
AgentA-Mi6
Master_Chief
day walker
ghost23
DustinCanFly
9 posters
AuthorMessage
DustinCanFly
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
DustinCanFly

A classic PS3 fantard getting owned. Empty
PostSubject: A classic PS3 fantard getting owned.   A classic PS3 fantard getting owned. EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:50 pm

Hey guys,
its been awhile. I'm not much for message boards but I post from time to time. I mainly do youtube eh.

Anyone, this one particular ps3 fantard is making some horrible videos, one at my friend.

I made a response, He commented.
This is my response to his comments.

These Ps3 fanboys... gotta be stopped.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dustincanfly
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: A classic PS3 fantard getting owned.   A classic PS3 fantard getting owned. EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 11:41 pm

This guy is beyond retarted. He even disgraces ps3 fanboys. Dont even bother watching and replying to his vids. He spends half of them telling people to suck his cock and then repeats it about 20 more times.
Back to top Go down
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

PostSubject: Re: A classic PS3 fantard getting owned.   A classic PS3 fantard getting owned. EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 11:42 pm

he's a shit dick i hate him, he's racists he thinks it's cool to be in a cult, my god i hope he gets sacrificed to his sony god,
Back to top Go down
DustinCanFly
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
DustinCanFly

PostSubject: Re: A classic PS3 fantard getting owned.   A classic PS3 fantard getting owned. EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 11:47 pm

And they say that the republic is full of kids.

I dont care how many dang kids there are here, as long as there are NOTHING like Pokna.
Back to top Go down
day walker
day walker

PostSubject: Re: A classic PS3 fantard getting owned.   A classic PS3 fantard getting owned. EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 11:52 pm

DustinCanFly wrote:
And they say that the republic is full of kids.

I dont care how many dang kids there are here, as long as there are NOTHING like Pokna.
no one is like him on here were nice hell most of us have played or own a ps3, were prob the nicest fanboys on the internet, that ans we piss him off, i love giving him messages saying he's in a cult of dick heads and he's racist which the shit is
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: A classic PS3 fantard getting owned.   A classic PS3 fantard getting owned. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:14 am

ghost23 wrote:
This guy is beyond retarted. He even disgraces ps3 fanboys. Dont even bother watching and replying to his vids. He spends half of them telling people to suck his cock and then repeats it about 20 more times.
I agree. He's an embarrassment to his fellow PS3 fantards. He would be an embarrassment to his parents as well if they ever saw his videos. lol
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: A classic PS3 fantard getting owned.   A classic PS3 fantard getting owned. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:25 am

Master_Chief wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
I agree. He's an embarrassment to his fellow PS3 fantards. He would be an embarrassment to his parents as well if they ever saw his videos. lol

yeh, i hate the kids who think they are 50 cent or something and act all gangsta. This guy overuses motherfucker and he thinks hes cool.
Back to top Go down
AgentA-Mi6
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
AgentA-Mi6

PostSubject: Re: A classic PS3 fantard getting owned.   A classic PS3 fantard getting owned. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 2:00 am

ghost23 wrote:
ElPressador is the biggest disgrace for Ps3 Fanboys
Back to top Go down
day walker
day walker

PostSubject: Re: A classic PS3 fantard getting owned.   A classic PS3 fantard getting owned. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 3:33 am

i hate him now but if he disses my country on what i told him on this video, i am gonna kill him, no one disses Australia no one
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: A classic PS3 fantard getting owned.   A classic PS3 fantard getting owned. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 3:36 am

I love how you own fanboys and maintain a cool head. I bet they don't even know what to do since you don't act like a clown like them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: A classic PS3 fantard getting owned.   A classic PS3 fantard getting owned. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 3:49 am

day walker wrote:
i hate him now but if he disses my country on what i told him on this video, i am gonna kill him, no one disses Australia no one

fuck yeh!
Back to top Go down
day walker
day walker

PostSubject: Re: A classic PS3 fantard getting owned.   A classic PS3 fantard getting owned. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 3:57 am

hope he replys though get every Aussie on this board to get him back if anything maybe we can hack his account now that would be sweet
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: A classic PS3 fantard getting owned.   A classic PS3 fantard getting owned. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 4:01 am

This kid needs to learn his place in the world. Being racist towards asians is not a good idea. Some kid in my school was being racist towards asians and he got stabbed after school, easy as that.
Back to top Go down
day walker
day walker

PostSubject: Re: A classic PS3 fantard getting owned.   A classic PS3 fantard getting owned. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 4:16 am

yeah at my school there was a half asian who well got into a fight and almost killed him, and this kid was 10x bigger than him, poknas fucked if he gets jumped
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: A classic PS3 fantard getting owned.   A classic PS3 fantard getting owned. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:04 am

ghost23 wrote:
This kid needs to learn his place in the world. Being racist towards asians is not a good idea. Some kid in my school was being racist towards asians and he got stabbed after school, easy as that.
The kids where I live use guns. lol
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: A classic PS3 fantard getting owned.   A classic PS3 fantard getting owned. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:18 am

Haircut Razz

No it was a good video.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: A classic PS3 fantard getting owned.   A classic PS3 fantard getting owned. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:29 am

The Pokna or what-ever his name is the typical PS3 player.

He's always talking about MLDs COCK as he expresses it.... Does it turn him on? He's like fucking five years old, does he even know what to ues it for?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
day walker
day walker

PostSubject: Re: A classic PS3 fantard getting owned.   A classic PS3 fantard getting owned. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:34 am

Master_Chief wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

really can they fight with fists the old fashion and fun way, that and skrew guns, beating a guys face to a bloody pulp is a way better feeling than shooting them am i rite
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: A classic PS3 fantard getting owned.   A classic PS3 fantard getting owned. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 7:59 am

day walker wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

really can they fight with fists the old fashion and fun way, that and skrew guns, beating a guys face to a bloody pulp is a way better feeling than shooting them am i rite
I agree. And yeah they do that too.
Back to top Go down
DustinCanFly
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
DustinCanFly

PostSubject: Re: A classic PS3 fantard getting owned.   A classic PS3 fantard getting owned. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:01 am

He left some comments on the video. He CANT EVEN understand half the points I made.

Quote :
*sigh* dustin.i didnt meant you werent a gamer,i meant on anasiankid1..also i will make a apology video..also i didnt meant to attack the casual gamers too,i only meant to piss off the 360 fanboys,to see how they react

I thought I made it obvious that I was trying to make a point. not Saying he said that about me.

Quote :
and also..you havent owned me at all.i just made a misatke and thats all..you dont have to be happy by just thinking yourself you just owned me (which you didnt)

lol, denying the truth isn't going to get him anywhere.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: A classic PS3 fantard getting owned.   A classic PS3 fantard getting owned. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:23 am

I made a topic about him a few weeks ago he doesnt know what he is talking about he shouldent be let near the computer here is an example...
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: A classic PS3 fantard getting owned.   A classic PS3 fantard getting owned. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:52 am

A kid in the Trey Brotherhood, blashphemy, they are hypocrites I say.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: A classic PS3 fantard getting owned.   A classic PS3 fantard getting owned. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:07 am

You owned him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A classic PS3 fantard getting owned.   A classic PS3 fantard getting owned. Empty

Back to top Go down

A classic PS3 fantard getting owned.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: