This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is Your Thoughts on the Handheld War?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

What is Your Thoughts on the Handheld War? Empty
PostSubject: What is Your Thoughts on the Handheld War?   What is Your Thoughts on the Handheld War? EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:48 pm

I would like to know. I would like to know your thoughts because I have both a PSPgo and a DS Lite, but I am gonna get a game for one of them. What do you think of this war?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Thoughts on the Handheld War?   What is Your Thoughts on the Handheld War? EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:18 pm

Kendo wrote:
I would like to know. I would like to know your thoughts because I have both a PSPgo and a DS Lite, but I am gonna get a game for one of them. What do you think of this war?
Well compared to the console war its not really that important IMO
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Thoughts on the Handheld War?   What is Your Thoughts on the Handheld War? EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:36 pm

spartan225 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
XD... it is to me.
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Thoughts on the Handheld War?   What is Your Thoughts on the Handheld War? EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:40 pm

I don't really consider the handhelds to be that significant. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Thoughts on the Handheld War?   What is Your Thoughts on the Handheld War? EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:26 pm

dreadraptor85 wrote:
I don't really consider the handhelds to be that significant. Suspect
Aww....
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Thoughts on the Handheld War?   What is Your Thoughts on the Handheld War? EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:10 pm

I believe the PSP system is one of the biggest failures of all time (demondragondude is gonna go nuts at me). It is soooo easy to pirate on that thing. Like honestly, its like Sony wants people to pirate, its that easy. I'm not condoning piracy, im just saying that piracy has basically killed that system. The DS on the other hand is so successful. Its selling at minimum 1 million per month.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Thoughts on the Handheld War?   What is Your Thoughts on the Handheld War? EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:48 am

ghost23 wrote:
I believe the PSP system is one of the biggest failures of all time (demondragondude is gonna go nuts at me). It is soooo easy to pirate on that thing. Like honestly, its like Sony wants people to pirate, its that easy. I'm not condoning piracy, im just saying that piracy has basically killed that system. The DS on the other hand is so successful. Its selling at minimum 1 million per month.

WWWTTTTFF!!! YOUU F****** B*******!!!!

Jk Razz

lol I don't mind you calling it a fail in terms of sales and piracy. I agree it is.
But games wise psp owns.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Thoughts on the Handheld War?   What is Your Thoughts on the Handheld War? EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:49 am

Kendo wrote:
spartan225 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
XD... it is to me.

Same.

PSP all the way.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Thoughts on the Handheld War?   What is Your Thoughts on the Handheld War? EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:08 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Kendo wrote:
spartan225 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
XD... it is to me.

Same.

PSP all the way.

Razz
Hmm.... okie dokie then...
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Thoughts on the Handheld War?   What is Your Thoughts on the Handheld War? EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 10:56 pm

ghost23 wrote:

Aren't people pirating on the DS too? I know a guy who doesn't buy games at all for the DS and just gets them off the internet with some fancy cable or something.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Thoughts on the Handheld War?   What is Your Thoughts on the Handheld War? EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:07 pm

Pickles wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Aren't people pirating on the DS too? I know a guy who doesn't buy games at all for the DS and just gets them off the internet with some fancy cable or something.

The piracy problem is so much worse on the PSP though.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Thoughts on the Handheld War?   What is Your Thoughts on the Handheld War? EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:26 am

Pickles wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

and some cartridge called R4
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Thoughts on the Handheld War?   What is Your Thoughts on the Handheld War? EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:26 am

ghost23 wrote:
Pickles wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

The piracy problem is so much worse on the PSP though.

Not really... ds's are easier to hack.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Thoughts on the Handheld War?   What is Your Thoughts on the Handheld War? EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:57 am

I honestly dont care about the handheld war.I do like the DS more than the psp(Ive been a long time Nintendo fan)but i dont really care about which one is better.If rather own PS3 fanboys then PSP ones.
Back to top Go down
the RPG guy
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
the RPG guy

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Thoughts on the Handheld War?   What is Your Thoughts on the Handheld War? EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 2:50 pm

well...the DS rapes the PSP in sales. its realy simple to make (or buy) a pandora batterie to pirate crap on it so my friend never realy buys games for it. and the PSPGO was a bad idea. some stores refuse to carry them because they cant sell games for it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gameboy100894
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Thoughts on the Handheld War?   What is Your Thoughts on the Handheld War? EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 4:42 pm

the RPG guy wrote:
well...the DS rapes the PSP in sales. its realy simple to make (or buy) a pandora batterie to pirate crap on it so my friend never realy buys games for it. and the PSPGO was a bad idea. some stores refuse to carry them because they cant sell games for it.
I love my PSPgo... oh well. Now I think the handheld war should be taken seriously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Thoughts on the Handheld War?   What is Your Thoughts on the Handheld War? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is Your Thoughts on the Handheld War?
Page 1 of 1