This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3

Go down 
+10
tr3ykilla
GeneralMLD
Arbiteris
M3A7L04F
Kendo
DemonWolf
II XShogunX II
day walker
ghost23
Master_Chief
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3   Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:08 pm

Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3   Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:15 pm

Fantards dont seem to understand the technical sides of games. Because the game engine is designed for PS3, of course the 360 is not capable of running that game. The 360 is definitely capable of running GOW III like graphics, it just needs a different engine to run graphics like that. I could say the exact same thing as Sony and be like Left 4 Dead 2 can only be done on the 360 because the engine was designed for a 360/pc and utilities the 360 hardware.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3   Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:19 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Fantards dont seem to understand the technical sides of games. Because the game engine is designed for PS3, of course the 360 is not capable of running that game. The 360 is definitely capable of running GOW III like graphics, it just needs a different engine to run graphics like that. I could say the exact same thing as Sony and be like Left 4 Dead 2 can only be done on the 360 because the engine was designed for a 360/pc and utilities the 360 hardware.
Thats very true.
Back to top Go down
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

PostSubject: Re: Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3   Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:12 am

lol they even said this shit with resistance 1 and 2 omg, there are games out there that beat them in graphics 360 exclusive or not, my god sony are liers, and didnt halo 3 have that eye retinal thing when dark places blurred the vision i think it did, money can make anyone say anything
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3   Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:20 am

Its also interesting that Sony always bags on the 360 for having weaker hardware but Microsoft never bags on Sony for having a shit online service. It shows that even the corporates up at Sony are fantards.
Back to top Go down
day walker
day walker

PostSubject: Re: Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3   Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:24 am

how can the 360 have bad hardware if the GPU's better than the ps3's the cpu's only slightly weaker than the ps3's that and the disc space, but hey multiple discs,
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3   Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:25 am

I'm not saying that the 360 has bad hardware. Im saying that it does in fact have weaker hardware than the ps3, but that doesnt limit its graphics as so many people like to think. and yes, the GPU is stronger on the 360
Back to top Go down
day walker
day walker

PostSubject: Re: Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3   Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:34 am

i dont no much but what can the GPU do and what about the 360s CPU is that a little weaker than the ps3s
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3   Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:45 am

I'm not some sort of troll BTW. this is just facts.

Its all really hard to explain but if you watch this video you will understand it a lot more.

http://www.technobuffalo.com/blog/hardware/console-wars-round-5-xbox-360-vs-ps3-gpu

Basically the XBOX 360 has a much more powerful Graphics Processing Unit than the PS3. The 360 CPU is a triple core CPU and are just like the ones you see in traditional PC's.
Back to top Go down
day walker
day walker

PostSubject: Re: Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3   Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:14 am

kool and we know your not a troll, if you were u wouldnt say great things bout the 360, and youd be like ps3 is the god
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3   Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 3:35 am

ghost23 wrote:
I'm not saying that the 360 has bad hardware. Im saying that it does in fact have weaker hardware than the ps3, but that doesnt limit its graphics as so many people like to think. and yes, the GPU is stronger on the 360
And wouldn't the GPU be considered hardware too? Oh and btw.
http://www.ps3news.com/forums/console-news/former-ibm-architect-playstation-3-xbox-xbox-360-power-fairly-equal-103915.html

http://www.edge-online.com/news/carmack-ps3-performance-lags-behind-360

http://www.firingsquad.com/news/newsarticle.asp?searchid=13015
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3   Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:25 am

Master_Chief wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
http://www.ps3news.com/forums/console-news/former-ibm-architect-playstation-3-xbox-xbox-360-power-fairly-equal-103915.html

Yes the GPU is considered hardware. The difference isnt really that major when you consider that 360 has a stronger GPU but the PS3 has a stronger CPU. In terms of a gaming console, i think GPU is more important because thats what creates all the textures, shaders etc. The triple core CPU on the 360 is more than capable as at 2010.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3   Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:34 am

ghost23 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Yes the GPU is considered hardware. The difference isnt really that major when you consider that 360 has a stronger GPU but the PS3 has a stronger CPU. In terms of a gaming console, i think GPU is more important because thats what creates all the textures, shaders etc. The triple core CPU on the 360 is more than capable as at 2010.
I agree.
Back to top Go down
day walker
day walker

PostSubject: Re: Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3   Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:41 am

so killzone 2 is very possible on 360
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3   Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:43 am

day walker wrote:
so killzone 2 is very possible on 360

No, because Killzone 2 was designed completely on the PS3. But Killzone 2 like graphics are definitely possible on the 360. Its the same as saying Halo 3 is not possible on Ps3, but Halo 3 like graphics are definitely possible on Ps3
Back to top Go down
day walker
day walker

PostSubject: Re: Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3   Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:52 am

yeah thats what i meant about graphics like that lol not good at explaining, hey why dont you go to playstation university and make a thread saying this info sure 90% of them wont listen but a few fanboys may listen, that and if you know how much of the ps3s power did killzone 2 use, and would you consider reach to have graphics on par or better than killzone 2, lol your prob one of the only members on hear that know all this tecno mummbo jumbo, that and how much AA can the 360 do to the ps3 that doesnt count the blur effect the ps3 can do
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3   Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:09 am

day walker wrote:
yeah thats what i meant about graphics like that lol not good at explaining, hey why dont you go to playstation university and make a thread saying this info sure 90% of them wont listen but a few fanboys may listen, that and if you know how much of the ps3s power did killzone 2 use, and would you consider reach to have graphics on par or better than killzone 2, lol your prob one of the only members on hear that know all this tecno mummbo jumbo, that and how much AA can the 360 do to the ps3 that doesnt count the blur effect the ps3 can do
Those losers at Playstation University have too much of Sony's cock up their ass to listen to any facts. And they say theyre not a fanboy site but they have this.
http://www.playstationuniversity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=699

Last edited by Master_Chief on Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3   Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:22 am

day walker wrote:

PS3 fantards are too dumb to understand how the 360 works. I challenge a ps3 fanboy to explain to me how the CELLZ work. i bet they wont even know.
Back to top Go down
day walker
day walker

PostSubject: Re: Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3   Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:25 am

Master_Chief wrote:
day walker wrote:
Those losers at Playstation University have too much of Sony's cock up their ass to listen to any facts.

Yeah they are but it be funny if they new that most of if not all of there graphical exclusives could be done on the 360, also maybe certain devs are getting a little bit of a morale choice and word boost from sony, such as http://www.playstationuniversity.com/digi-guys-tell-gabe-newell-ps3-hype-was-right-620/
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3   Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:35 am

day walker wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
day walker wrote:
Those losers at Playstation University have too much of Sony's cock up their ass to listen to any facts.

Yeah they are but it be funny if they new that most of if not all of there graphical exclusives could be done on the 360
Yeah theyre too brainwashed by all the PR lies that Sony has been spoon feeding them. They eat that stuff up because its what they want to hear.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3   Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:36 am

day walker wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
day walker wrote:

Yeah they are but it be funny if they new that most of if not all of there graphical exclusives could be done on the 360, also maybe certain devs are getting a little bit of a morale choice and word boost from sony, such as http://www.playstationuniversity.com/digi-guys-tell-gabe-newell-ps3-hype-was-right-620/

Thats all you bloody hear about the PS3's hardware, "The future, the future, the future". Well i want to play good games NOW, not in two years and i can get that for a good price with the 360. (well at least in Australia where there is a $300 price gap between the PS3 and 360)
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3   Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:39 am

day walker wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
day walker wrote:

LMAO Wardevil? That game is vaporware.
Back to top Go down
day walker
day walker

PostSubject: Re: Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3   Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:52 am

Master_Chief wrote:
day walker wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
day walker wrote:

LMAO Wardevil? That game is vaporware.
has to be i never heard bout it till now lol well if ps3 is the future wouldn't it be in 1st place, that and sony made this claustafuck of a statement be4 natal, maybe they shouldn't of put alll there eggs in 1 basket with there epic statment, the bloody retards
Back to top Go down
II XShogunX II
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
II XShogunX II

PostSubject: Re: Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3   Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 7:51 am

There is no one single game that cannot "be done" on another system. That is just a bullshit gimmick to rile the salves.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3   Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:33 am

lolz teh cells potentialz.

I'm gonna re-post this for people who missed it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu7IrcweFLY
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3   Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sony explains poorly why GOW 3 can only be done on PS3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next