This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Its best to play video games in only one system

Go down 
+11
dreadraptor85
Kendo
Mr. Cole Drake
Blixtstorm
djsonic99
Arbiteris
DemonWolf
343_Guilty_Spark
ghost23
Master_Chief
AgentA-Mi6
15 posters
AuthorMessage
AgentA-Mi6
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
AgentA-Mi6

Its best to play video games in only one system Empty
PostSubject: Its best to play video games in only one system   Its best to play video games in only one system EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:57 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRtOp7WYwLg
I couldn't agree more with the General MLD on this video, I have several platforms but only one gets 90% of my limited gaming time, that being the Ps3. The Ds, Psp and Wii I own are nothing but little sideckicks, the Ds for example is a great handheld but I gave it to my girlfriend with a bunch of games for girls I got for her and I have no intention of taking it back, my psp is used mostly for the ocassional heavy hitter (MGS and Final Fantasy titles) and videos while my Wii is sitting there collecting dust I rarely play it whenever I do is with friends or my girlfriend only twice I've played with it by myself Metroid Prime Trilogy once and Wii play the other to test if the thing worked.
The Ps3 is the ultimate gaming machine for me I get everything I want there, the other systems are impulse purchases except for the Ds. At least I didnt spend a single penny of my pocket for the Wii, My parents bought that one to play with family members Razz
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Its best to play video games in only one system   Its best to play video games in only one system EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 2:32 am

Opposite for me. My 360 gets 99 percent of my gaming time as my PS3 gathers dust. Sony and the Playstation brand have been a major disappointment to me this gen. 360 has the games that I want to play.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Its best to play video games in only one system   Its best to play video games in only one system EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 2:45 am

100% XBOX 360 for me. Don't see the need to spend $500 on the PS3 just for a few exclusives. (yes the ps3 is $500 in Australia)
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Its best to play video games in only one system   Its best to play video games in only one system EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:25 am

AgentA-Mi6 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRtOp7WYwLg
I couldn't agree more with the General MLD on this video, I have several platforms but only one gets 90% of my limited gaming time, that being the Ps3. The Ds, Psp and Wii I own are nothing but little sideckicks, the Ds for example is a great handheld but I gave it to my girlfriend with a bunch of games for girls I got for her and I have no intention of taking it back, my psp is used mostly for the ocassional heavy hitter (MGS and Final Fantasy titles) and videos while my Wii is sitting there collecting dust I rarely play it whenever I do is with friends or my girlfriend only twice I've played with it by myself Metroid Prime Trilogy once and Wii play the other to test if the thing worked.
The Ps3 is the ultimate gaming machine for me I get everything I want there, the other systems are impulse purchases except for the Ds. At least I didnt spend a single penny of my pocket for the Wii, My parents bought that one to play with family members Razz

Do you even own an Xbox 360? If all you do is play PS3 games, why are you here?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Its best to play video games in only one system   Its best to play video games in only one system EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:05 am

I spend 70% of gaming on 360
30% on pc, psp and ipod touch.
I occasionally go back to Gamecube and play some split-screen multiplayer games.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Its best to play video games in only one system   Its best to play video games in only one system EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:47 am

I spend 40% on my 360,40% of gaming on my wii and 20% on my DS.
Back to top Go down
djsonic99
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
djsonic99

PostSubject: Re: Its best to play video games in only one system   Its best to play video games in only one system EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:15 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
Opposite for me. My 360 gets 99 percent of my gaming time as my PS3 gathers dust. Sony and the Playstation brand have been a major disappointment to me this gen. 360 has the games that I want to play.

xbox 360 gets my full undivided attention. my ps3 was gathering dust......til i sold it. master chief was right ps3 is a fail. i feel sorry for people who bought it at launch but im kinda happy cuz i know sony will never pull that shit again + nintendo and MS knows better.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Its best to play video games in only one system   Its best to play video games in only one system EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:41 pm

If i summarize all play time i have... probably 95% on my pc

Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Mr. Cole Drake
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Mr. Cole Drake

PostSubject: Re: Its best to play video games in only one system   Its best to play video games in only one system EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:48 pm

I play my PS3 a little bit more because most my friends are on PSN. But since I got MW2 on 360, its been getting a lot of love lately. Its something like this.

PS3: 40%
360: 30%
Wii: 10%
PS2: 10%
DS: 9%
PC: 1%
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Its best to play video games in only one system   Its best to play video games in only one system EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:51 pm

I could not think of not owning all the consoles. But the 360 gets most of my gaming time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: Its best to play video games in only one system   Its best to play video games in only one system EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:13 am

When StarCraft 2 releases, I'll be a 90% PC gamer and 10% console gamer. pirat
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Its best to play video games in only one system   Its best to play video games in only one system EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:33 am

dreadraptor85 wrote:
XD
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Its best to play video games in only one system   Its best to play video games in only one system EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:14 pm

dreadraptor85 wrote:

Lol i agree.Same with me.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Its best to play video games in only one system   Its best to play video games in only one system EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:43 pm

Hm... Starcraft 2 looks cool.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Its best to play video games in only one system   Its best to play video games in only one system EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:45 pm

Kendo wrote:

Its will be FRICKEN AWESOME/
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Its best to play video games in only one system   Its best to play video games in only one system EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:47 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Kendo wrote:

Hm... never played Starcraft, I have always been interested though.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Its best to play video games in only one system   Its best to play video games in only one system EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:14 pm

Kendo wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Kendo wrote:

Hm... never played Starcraft, I have always been interested though.

You havnt played Starcraft?What the hell is wrong with you lol.Best RTS out there.It also has a VERY deep and awesome story.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Its best to play video games in only one system   Its best to play video games in only one system EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 11:47 pm

ya starcraft 2 will bring me back to pc gaming again. love using Ghosts
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
tr3ykilla
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tr3ykilla

PostSubject: Re: Its best to play video games in only one system   Its best to play video games in only one system EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:53 am

99% ON THE 360
1% SMASHING PS3s

cheers
Back to top Go down
SlyDevilHatesYou

PostSubject: Re: Its best to play video games in only one system   Its best to play video games in only one system EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:30 am

40% PS3 35% 360 15% DS 10%PSP Since i got borderlands for my 360 ill have to probably change this later tho
Back to top Go down
Bullyblazer
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Its best to play video games in only one system   Its best to play video games in only one system EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:46 pm

I would say 90% on the 360 8% on the wii and 2% for PS3, I got a really good deal on the PS3 so I figured I would get it and wait for some got to have games, just didn't think it would take this long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its best to play video games in only one system   Its best to play video games in only one system Empty

Back to top Go down

Its best to play video games in only one system
Page 1 of 1