This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.

Go down 
+11
Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
343_Guilty_Spark
XLuvinFuuX
handkerchief
Master_Chief
lightlamp
Arbiteris
toxicavenger778
Gamestery
II XShogunX II
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 9:35 pm

toxicavenger778 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
toxicavenger778 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
toxicavenger778 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Wait,when will we vote?

Ill get masterchief to do the votes.Hell send a message to everybody and count up the replys
Probably tomorrow

Make sure you have the poll up for atleast a day.That way everyone will ahve a chance to vote.

Its not a poll thread.Its a vote between the Moderators.
Each mod gets a say

So,will it be a mod only thread?

Its a vote between the moderators.They run the site

i know,but where will i vote.Is the voting going to be held in a thread or what?
Back to top Go down
toxicavenger778
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
toxicavenger778

They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 9:37 pm

Ill get masterchief to do the votes.Hell send a message to everybody and count up their vote choice
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ToxicAvenger778
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 9:38 pm

toxicavenger778 wrote:
Ill get masterchief to do the votes.Hell send a message to everybody and count up their vote choice

Oh okay.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 1:59 am

Let me start by saying I don't think Toxicavenger778 did anything wrong based on the evidence he had available.

Toxicavenger778 sent me an PM showing what seemed like proof that Fuu and TheXboxfagot are the same person. I supported him in banning based on that. It seemed like an open and shut case. However, If Arbiteris says he knows Fuu, has talked to Fuu on live, and has proof of her brother, then I trust him. Arbiteris is a level headed mod who doesn't let his emotions take over. I trust him. He might be wrong, we all might be wrong.

If it turns out that Arbiteris and the rest of us were tricked by fuu and Toxicavenger778 was right about her, then we can always reban her and even have MLD IP ban her. But at this time I'll take Arbiteris' endersment of Fuu.

Oh and BTW, we really need a private category for these kinds of discussions. This isn't the kind of thing that should be discussed in public.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
II XShogunX II
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
II XShogunX II

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:37 am

Arbiteris you act like you know this person like a relative. Did you not see the posts she made on her first account about how we are all blind fanboys and UC2 has the best graphics ever. Do you ignore the fact that she stated that she does not even play 360 anymore and that she clearly has preference to the Ps3?

I got 14 different messages from users who reported her. I knew this was going to happen so let it come unto me then.

Also, making repeat accounts to avoid a ban is grounds for banning in its own right. This is the same on all forums. If a user is banned, then repeatedly returns to question the decision of the mods with multiple accounts then the user has already put him/herself up for another ban. Ask yourself, what are her intentions if she primarily plays Ps3 and makes multiple accounts?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:34 am

Ok, if there's proof she has a brother or whatever (those YouTube comments) then well, if she's not already banned don't ban her but ban thexboxfaggot who obviously is a troll. If anyones already banned Fuu can that person apologised and let her make a new account without getting banned. Te evidence we have against Fuu is solid but if the xboxfaggot isn't her then we can't argue. Let her continue posting here because even if she were a stealth troll, I reckon she would learn her lesson from this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:40 am

II XShogunX II wrote:
Arbiteris you act like you know this person like a relative. Did you not see the posts she made on her first account about how we are all blind fanboys and UC2 has the best graphics ever. Do you ignore the fact that she stated that she does not even play 360 anymore and that she clearly has preference to the Ps3?

I got 14 different messages from users who reported her. I knew this was going to happen so let it come unto me then.

Also, making repeat accounts to avoid a ban is grounds for banning in its own right. This is the same on all forums. If a user is banned, then repeatedly returns to question the decision of the mods with multiple accounts then the user has already put him/herself up for another ban. Ask yourself, what are her intentions if she primarily plays Ps3 and makes multiple accounts?
Hey I saw those posts and was considering banning her old account myself but she's not made any/many posts like that in her luvinfuu account so its very possible that she initially thought this was not a 360 fan site, just 360 discussion site. We just have stricter rules than she probably expected. If that in fact her brother who posted as xboxfaggot, well he's already been banned but it's Fuus responsibility to keep him off the forum from now on. If he comes back again under another account or whatever only then can you ban fuu but only if her brother makes anti-360 comments. This is a friendly place but we need to take actions to prevent this forum getting overrun by the wrong people. For now, let fuu off the hook.
So what I'm trying to say, it's fuu's responsibility to keep her brother off the site and if she fails, they both get banned. Yeah?

Last edited by demondragondude on Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:59 am

I dont know what to support, yes he may have proof of ip numbers but they are from the same computer.

Now why would a sister and brother have different opinions about gaming? They probably share their consoles if they share their computer...

I have no clue to what support but the "Arbiter" seems like he know her in real life, still no fact to support the PS3..

I say that the ban is legitimate, its supported by proof.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:01 am

II XShogunX II wrote:

Fuu didnt know how strict the rules are when she first joined.After her first account was banned she never said anything stealth trollsih.

I dont know her in person.But its common sense that she isnt "xbotfaggot".I dont blame you for banning her seeing as you werent on much when she was on.

How about i give the links to both of there channels.Gamestary has called me faggot,bitch ect over the months.Can you really see Fuu doing that?If Fuu was a stealth troll i would have banned her months ago.Do you really take me as that bad of a mod?

I gave her permission to make her new accounts.So dont go blaming her for it.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:03 am

demondragondude wrote:
Ok, if there's proof she has a brother or whatever (those YouTube comments) then well, if she's not already banned don't ban her but ban thexboxfaggot who obviously is a troll. If anyones already banned Fuu can that person apologised and let her make a new account without getting banned. Te evidence we have against Fuu is solid but if the xboxfaggot isn't her then we can't argue. Let her continue posting here because even if she were a stealth troll, I reckon she would learn her lesson from this.

Well,IP banning is never solid.Its based on Location.Not personel.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:09 am

Gamestery's channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/gamestery

Fuu's Channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/LuvinFuu

They are two different people.

And ask yourself this,why would fuu make 2 youtube accounts?

On the second page of comments of Fuu's channel,look at Gamestery's comment.
Back to top Go down
II XShogunX II
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
II XShogunX II

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:26 am

Arbiteris wrote:
Gamestery's channel

Fuu's Channel

Don't worry bro, you were right all along. I don't have to worry about this anymore though, neither does Master Chief or Toxic. This is over. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:42 am

II XShogunX II wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Gamestery's channel

Fuu's Channel

Don't worry bro, you were right all along. I don't have to worry about this anymore though, neither does Master Chief or Toxic. This is over. Very Happy

Yay,the fighting is over! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
toxicavenger778
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
toxicavenger778

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:42 pm

II XShogunX II wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Gamestery's channel

Fuu's Channel

I agree.She can stay
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ToxicAvenger778
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:18 pm

I agree too. Let her stay.
Back to top Go down
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:59 pm

after seeing this I should really pay more attention to the forumscause i never saw any of this coming
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:23 pm

If it's over then someone needs to contact GeneralMLD to unban Fuu's account. It's only fair that she get her real account make instead of having to make a new one that nobody knows.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:23 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
If it's over then someone needs to contact GeneralMLD to unban Fuu's account. It's only fair that she get her real account make instead of having to make a new one that nobody knows.

i already did.And Fuu got her account back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:44 pm

wow i really need to get on more sorry guys been busy with school work ug i hate exams and yeah foo has never seemed to be a troll so this is a very big facepalm
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:34 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
wow i really need to get on more sorry guys been busy with school work ug i hate exams and yeah foo has never seemed to be a troll so this is a very big facepalm

I agree.
Back to top Go down
DeW
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DeW

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:01 am

Question
Back to top Go down
DeW
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DeW

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:02 am

arnt god of war wrote:
Yeah me 2 but i am back now and will come online way more
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:31 am

DeW wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:

glad to have you back DeW
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 4:50 pm

DeW wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:

welcome back dew
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.   They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

They did not listen they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements, Rules, and Regulations :: Rules and Regulations-
Jump to: