This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\

Go down 
+15
spartan225
Lt Xplosi
mikenuge
Blixtstorm
arnt god of war
Kendo
LampNinja
DemonWolf
360WNED
Pickles
dreadraptor85
343_Guilty_Spark
Master_Chief
ghost23
Pein
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\ Empty
PostSubject: Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :   Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\ EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:06 pm

does anyone think uncharted 2 REALLY deserves goty? i think its a awesome game.but assassins creed 2 was better..there were also other good games i thought would be a nominee.like dragon age or borderlands,to bad halo odst didnt had a nominee
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\   Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\ EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:07 pm

Honestly, yes i think it did deserve GOTY. I played it at my friends house and it was an amazing game.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\   Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\ EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:32 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Honestly, yes i think it did deserve GOTY. I played it at my friends house and it was an amazing game.
I agree. I have to give credit where credit is due. Halo Reach or Mass Effect 2 will propably get it next year though.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\   Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\ EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:36 pm

im more heading for mass effect 2.since i think rpgs are the best genre (for me) and i desperatly cant wait for final fantasy 13.althrough halo reach looks awesome.i hope its gonna be better than halo odst
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\   Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\ EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 11:22 pm

Halo ODST should have won. I'm not joking, but I man a huge Halo fanboy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\   Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\ EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 11:50 pm

Majority of people that have beaten Uncharted 2 say it deserves GOTY but I haven't played it yet so I can't say anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\   Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\ EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:28 am

I don't know. I heard it's a good game but maybe it should of went to a game that actually tries something new.
Back to top Go down
360WNED
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\   Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\ EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 3:29 am

IDK yet, I only played UC1 so far. If it's just UC1 then no, but if it's better then I guess so. Quick question to anyone here who's played it. Are you still treasure hunting? Because the story in part one was ass, and the reasons for going on was just terrible.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\   Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\ EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:17 am

the first 1 was actualy very good.but it had flaws.uncharted 2 probably deserves it.and i think its almost same as assassins creed 2,just i think assassins creed 2 should have won
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\   Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\ EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:20 am

Master_Chief wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
I agree. I have to give credit where credit is due. Halo Reach or Mass Effect 2 will propably get it next year though.
Yeah I agree too but while it's goty, it's not as good as ps3 fanboys make it out to be.
But of what we've seen in 2009, I would say it's most likely the best.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\   Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\ EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:28 am

demondragondude wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Yeah I agree too but while it's goty, it's not as good as ps3 fanboys make it out to be.
I agree. PS3 fanboys exaggerate about all their exclusives. And they actually defend Lair and Haze. But yeah 2009 was kind of slim for exclusives on 360 (Although we still got Forza 3, Halo Wars, Halo ODST and L4D 2) but 2010 is going to more than make up for it. 360 owns 2010.

Last edited by Master_Chief on Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\   Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\ EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:31 am

Master_Chief wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
I agree. PS3 fanboys exaggerate about all their exclusives. And they actually defend Lair and Haze. But yeah 2009 was kind of slim for exclusives on 360 but 2010 is going to more than make up for it. 360 owns 2010.
i dont think they say lair or haze is good anymore..i cant belive infiniteretro (the bold aussie) said haze was good.he was the only one who said it
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\   Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\ EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:33 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
I agree. PS3 fanboys exaggerate about all their exclusives. And they actually defend Lair and Haze. But yeah 2009 was kind of slim for exclusives on 360 but 2010 is going to more than make up for it. 360 owns 2010.
i dont think they say lair or haze is good anymore..i cant belive infiniteretro (the bold aussie) said haze was good.he was the only one who said it
Lol I remember infinite retro defending Haze. I laughed so hard.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\   Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\ EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:54 am

Master_Chief wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
lol same.he may had a point about the voice acting but the gameplay was terrible and it was sooo short.oh and the AI was soo stupid.i beat it less than 3 hours with a friend on the hardest difficulty.i think haze is one of the worst games this generation
Back to top Go down
LampNinja

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\   Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\ EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:25 pm

Nominees in my opinion would be Dragon Age, Uncharted 2, Demons Souls, Assassins Creed 2, and maybe L4d2 or something. Even though I love Halo, I really don't think ODST deserved any awards except maybe as a nominee for a best campaign category, but then UC2 would still win that. I would list others but you guys would probably flame me for my opinions... so best to leave it at that lol.

Uncharted 2 is amazing by the way, easily the most deserving of the year. Dunno how ND will manage to follow it up.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\   Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\ EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:30 pm

Honestly Assassin's Creed 2 deserved it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\   Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\ EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:32 pm

ac2 got robbed un2 is nothing compared to it and ive played them both
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\   Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\ EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 6:40 am

I think Forza 3 should have GOTY Razz But thats just me.

Ive played UC2 and AC2. And i think that AC2 is the better game and is the storyline is very intriguing. Ive finished both stories and i never put down AC2.

Ive been playing AC2 for 2 straight days now...

UC2 is just good looking imo
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\   Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\ EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:03 am

LampNinja wrote:
Nominees in my opinion would be Dragon Age, Uncharted 2, Demons Souls, Assassins Creed 2, and maybe L4d2 or something. Even though I love Halo, I really don't think ODST deserved any awards except maybe as a nominee for a best campaign category, but then UC2 would still win that. I would list others but you guys would probably flame me for my opinions... so best to leave it at that lol.

Uncharted 2 is amazing by the way, easily the most deserving of the year. Dunno how ND will manage to follow it up.
no man i wouldnt flame you.you have your own opinion.i wont change your mind.after playing it today.i think u2 really deserves it
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\   Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\ EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:03 am

Blixtstorm wrote:

Ive played UC2 and AC2. And i think that AC2 is the better game and is the storyline is very intriguing. Ive finished both stories and i never put down AC2.

I have to agree with that AC2 is a better game overall. The storyline is tonnes better than Uncharted 2, as for the gameplay, the climbing in Uncharted 2 is so unrealistic its not funny. At least in AC2, you believed an actual Assassin might be able to do those things
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\   Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\ EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:51 am

ghost23 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

I have to agree with that AC2 is a better game overall. The storyline is tonnes better than Uncharted 2, as for the gameplay, the climbing in Uncharted 2 is so unrealistic its not funny. At least in AC2, you believed an actual Assassin might be able to do those things
AC2 does a great job at making you feel like a trained assassin. I need to get back to playing it.
Back to top Go down
mikenuge
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\   Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\ EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:27 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

No we don't defend lair or Haze any more lol those games sucked huge ass XD any one defending them is scene an idoit lol
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\   Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\ EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:35 pm

i think mw2 deserved it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
spartan225

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\   Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\ EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:43 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
Surprised
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\   Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\ EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:44 pm

spartan225 wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
Surprised
it is a damn cool game in my opinion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\   Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\ Empty

Back to top Go down

Uncharted 2=GOTY? ehh :\
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next