This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gran Turismo 5 Delayed, New Release Date: TBA

Go down 
+12
360WNED
Lt Xplosi
Kendo
im-360...xbox360
daveMastaKill
Pein
Stoney
DemonWolf
ghost23
Master_Chief
343_Guilty_Spark
Crownjo
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Crownjo
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Crownjo

Gran Turismo 5 Delayed, New Release Date: TBA Empty
PostSubject: Gran Turismo 5 Delayed, New Release Date: TBA   Gran Turismo 5 Delayed, New Release Date: TBA EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:03 am

Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 Delayed, New Release Date: TBA   Gran Turismo 5 Delayed, New Release Date: TBA EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:12 am

By they time they get GT 5 out the door Forza 4 and PGR5 will be out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 Delayed, New Release Date: TBA   Gran Turismo 5 Delayed, New Release Date: TBA EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:21 am

LMAO!!!! The Delaystation 3 strikes again. They might as well make this game a launch title for PS4. Epic fail.

Last edited by Master_Chief on Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 Delayed, New Release Date: TBA   Gran Turismo 5 Delayed, New Release Date: TBA EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:59 am

LOL. Epic Fail once again. One of my predictions for 2010 was that GT5 was going to be delayed. I called it.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 Delayed, New Release Date: TBA   Gran Turismo 5 Delayed, New Release Date: TBA EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:28 am

Master_Chief wrote:
LMAO!!!! The Delaystation 3 strikes again. They might as well make this game a launch title for PS4. Epic fail.

Delaystation!! Hahahaha that's epic Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 Delayed, New Release Date: TBA   Gran Turismo 5 Delayed, New Release Date: TBA EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:52 am

Master_Chief wrote:

Epic LMAO!!
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 Delayed, New Release Date: TBA   Gran Turismo 5 Delayed, New Release Date: TBA EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:56 am

i think its going to be released summer 2010.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 Delayed, New Release Date: TBA   Gran Turismo 5 Delayed, New Release Date: TBA EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:05 pm

They have no reasons to delay this game on Japan. FF 13 is already out and GoW 3 ain't that big of a deal to the japs.

Something must be really fucked up with the production of the game.
My bet is to the online department.
Back to top Go down
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 Delayed, New Release Date: TBA   Gran Turismo 5 Delayed, New Release Date: TBA EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:08 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
i think its going to be released summer 2010.
i think sony should release it fall this year next to halo reach so it can compete

i would love to watch all the commotion
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 Delayed, New Release Date: TBA   Gran Turismo 5 Delayed, New Release Date: TBA EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:15 pm

Lol... by the time it comes out Forza 4 will be released.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 Delayed, New Release Date: TBA   Gran Turismo 5 Delayed, New Release Date: TBA EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:28 pm

waohw and still ps3rd fanboys support it it kinda makes you want to laugh in they're faces more than usuall
Back to top Go down
360WNED
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 Delayed, New Release Date: TBA   Gran Turismo 5 Delayed, New Release Date: TBA EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:48 pm

Damn, this game won't be out until November 2010 probably, and that's sad seeing as it was shown before the PS3 was even released. I'll tell you why they keep delaying it though. Because they know the playstation fanbase is so stupid. This gives them time to come out with another $35-$60 demo & the morons will eat it up. Never realizing they've paid for about 4 copies of the game already. I swear playslaves!
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 Delayed, New Release Date: TBA   Gran Turismo 5 Delayed, New Release Date: TBA EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:56 pm

Only 20 different locations?
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 Delayed, New Release Date: TBA   Gran Turismo 5 Delayed, New Release Date: TBA EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 6:05 pm

LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 Delayed, New Release Date: TBA   Gran Turismo 5 Delayed, New Release Date: TBA EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 6:45 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
waohw and still ps3rd fanboys support it it kinda makes you want to laugh in they're faces more than usuall
Very true. I've even seen some PS3 fantards say its perfectly fine and they support PD in whatever they do. LMAO Bunch of Sony dick riders.
Back to top Go down
AgentA-Mi6
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
AgentA-Mi6

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 Delayed, New Release Date: TBA   Gran Turismo 5 Delayed, New Release Date: TBA EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:28 am

Im confident that Gran Turismo 5 will come out this year, given the delay for the Japanese release im expecting a simultaneous launch worldwide this summer or early fall. The developer is not to blame though, this was entirely in the hands of the publisher (Sony itself).
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 Delayed, New Release Date: TBA   Gran Turismo 5 Delayed, New Release Date: TBA EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 10:45 am

Back to top Go down
AgentA-Mi6
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
AgentA-Mi6

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 Delayed, New Release Date: TBA   Gran Turismo 5 Delayed, New Release Date: TBA EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:28 pm

I called it, I fucking called it a long time ago. Summer or early 5, God Of War 3, Fina Fantasy, Heavy Rain etc too many games are coming too close to each other but the game is certainly coming out this year.
Back to top Go down
mikenuge
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 Delayed, New Release Date: TBA   Gran Turismo 5 Delayed, New Release Date: TBA EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:32 pm

I've been waiting for this so long now I can wait another 5 months after that I doubt I be interested, This doesn't really affect me that much though as a release date for North America or Europe was ever confirmed.. Unlucky japs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 Delayed, New Release Date: TBA   Gran Turismo 5 Delayed, New Release Date: TBA Empty

Back to top Go down

Gran Turismo 5 Delayed, New Release Date: TBA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: