This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WTF is This!!!!?!?!?!?!?!????

Go down 
+8
im-360...xbox360
360WNED
Lt Xplosi
DemonWolf
Kendo
dreadraptor85
buddhapride69
Noel
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Noel

WTF is This!!!!?!?!?!?!?!???? Empty
PostSubject: WTF is This!!!!?!?!?!?!?!????   WTF is This!!!!?!?!?!?!?!???? EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:18 pm

Cmon. Why did they made this??? And why did Uncharted 2 win??? Why not Assassin's Creed 2. This was released today.

Fucking retarted. Uncharted 2 is a great game but Assassin's Creed 2 should've won. Last year, they didnt make a video about Fallout 3 did they???
Back to top Go down
buddhapride69
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
buddhapride69

PostSubject: Re: WTF is This!!!!?!?!?!?!?!????   WTF is This!!!!?!?!?!?!?!???? EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:19 pm

i found it quite funny
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buddhapride69
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: WTF is This!!!!?!?!?!?!?!????   WTF is This!!!!?!?!?!?!?!???? EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:22 pm

That was fan made by this dude.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ThaTruthMVP
Back to top Go down
Noel
Noel

PostSubject: Re: WTF is This!!!!?!?!?!?!?!????   WTF is This!!!!?!?!?!?!?!???? EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:28 pm

dreadraptor85 wrote:

I know.

Is that really a Drake song???
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: WTF is This!!!!?!?!?!?!?!????   WTF is This!!!!?!?!?!?!?!???? EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:33 pm

I think IGN are pro PS3... as it seems to me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: WTF is This!!!!?!?!?!?!?!????   WTF is This!!!!?!?!?!?!?!???? EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:38 am

dreadraptor85 wrote:

lol!
u mean it's not even real?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: WTF is This!!!!?!?!?!?!?!????   WTF is This!!!!?!?!?!?!?!???? EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:23 pm

ign is the biggest ps3 supporter not a suprise this come up -_-
Back to top Go down
360WNED
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: WTF is This!!!!?!?!?!?!?!????   WTF is This!!!!?!?!?!?!?!???? EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:22 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
I'll have to dissagree on that one. They support both in my opinion. Just like then they say something good about the XBOX playslaves say they are biased towards the PS3. You can't please everybody. I do think everybody just went along with the VGA's in naming it GOTY though. If it's anything like the first one it's not that great... The first one was pretty mediocre in my opinion. Although there wasn't really anything amazing that came out last year so I guess it deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: WTF is This!!!!?!?!?!?!?!????   WTF is This!!!!?!?!?!?!?!???? EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:31 pm

MICHAEL wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
I'll have to dissagree on that one. They support both in my opinion. Just like then they say something good about the XBOX playslaves say they are biased towards the PS3. You can't please everybody. I do think everybody just went along with the VGA's in naming it GOTY though. If it's anything like the first one it's not that great... The first one was pretty mediocre in my opinion. Although there wasn't really anything amazing that came out last year so I guess it deserved it.
of course but they seem to give ps3 the most credit in my opinion
Back to top Go down
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

PostSubject: Re: WTF is This!!!!?!?!?!?!?!????   WTF is This!!!!?!?!?!?!?!???? EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 5:19 pm

Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: WTF is This!!!!?!?!?!?!?!????   WTF is This!!!!?!?!?!?!?!???? EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 5:21 pm

MICHAEL wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:

They post pro PS3 articles on the Xbox 360 IGN page all the time. The last one was called "Why I bought a PS3...", it's all about how this guy decided he didn't need a 360 anymore so he switched to a PS3. I don't care what articles they write, but they should have kept that shit in the PS3 section. I think they just want to piss off fanboys and start flame wars. It gets them more views and therefore more money.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: WTF is This!!!!?!?!?!?!?!????   WTF is This!!!!?!?!?!?!?!???? EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 5:51 pm

Why people like to turn everything into a fucking rap, Jesus Christ...
How about some heavy fucking metal for a change.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Noel

PostSubject: Re: WTF is This!!!!?!?!?!?!?!????   WTF is This!!!!?!?!?!?!?!???? EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 5:53 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
Why people like to turn everything into a fucking rap, Jesus Christ...
How about some heavy fucking metal for a change.

I agree
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: WTF is This!!!!?!?!?!?!?!????   WTF is This!!!!?!?!?!?!?!???? EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:36 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
MICHAEL wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:

They post pro PS3 articles on the Xbox 360 IGN page all the time. The last one was called "Why I bought a PS3...", it's all about how this guy decided he didn't need a 360 anymore so he switched to a PS3. I don't care what articles they write, but they should have kept that shit in the PS3 section. I think they just want to piss off fanboys and start flame wars. It gets them more views and therefore more money.

They shouldn't put that in any article. That isn't very professional.
Back to top Go down
TheUniversalGamer
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: WTF is This!!!!?!?!?!?!?!????   WTF is This!!!!?!?!?!?!?!???? EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:41 pm

Uncharted 2 is a good game, but WAY overrated IMO. The cutscenes, graphics, voice acting, etc. are great, but I found the game to be kinda boring.

Batman: Arkham Asylum was the best game I played in 2009.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: WTF is This!!!!?!?!?!?!?!????   WTF is This!!!!?!?!?!?!?!???? EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:14 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
MICHAEL wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:

Last one I read was the "Ps3 perspective" of the facebook update for XBLA. IGN sucks big time.
Back to top Go down
TheUniversalGamer
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: WTF is This!!!!?!?!?!?!?!????   WTF is This!!!!?!?!?!?!?!???? EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:15 pm

It's funny how PS3 fanboys also complain about IGN. I guess whenever someone says something in favor of your opposing console or against your console, they're biased in their ideas.
Back to top Go down
TheUniversalGamer
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: WTF is This!!!!?!?!?!?!?!????   WTF is This!!!!?!?!?!?!?!???? EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:22 pm

The song is really catchy, though. I think it's better without all of the editing.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: WTF is This!!!!?!?!?!?!?!????   WTF is This!!!!?!?!?!?!?!???? EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:29 pm

EventGamer wrote:
It's funny how PS3 fanboys also complain about IGN. I guess whenever someone says something in favor of your opposing console or against your console, they're biased in their ideas.

I don't know about you but I tend to not like reading this:

http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/104/1047190p1.html

Notice how the article is posted on the 360 section....

Fuck IGN.
Back to top Go down
TheUniversalGamer
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: WTF is This!!!!?!?!?!?!?!????   WTF is This!!!!?!?!?!?!?!???? EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:30 pm

Pickles wrote:
EventGamer wrote:

I don't know about you but I tend to not like reading this:

http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/104/1047190p1.html

Notice how the article is posted on the 360 section....

Fuck IGN.
Now THAT'S bad. Why would they allow something so unprofessional?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF is This!!!!?!?!?!?!?!????   WTF is This!!!!?!?!?!?!?!???? Empty

Back to top Go down

WTF is This!!!!?!?!?!?!?!????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: