This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 Introduce yourself

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



Introduce yourself - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:19 pm

GGM wrote:
Hey, I just joined up today.

Welcome to the forum Smile
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Area 51

Introduce yourself - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:46 pm

resistance354 wrote:
Hey guys
How ya doing am203? Trying to bypass a ban that you were given for trolling I see. Thanks for playing.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Introduce yourself - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:48 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
resistance354 wrote:
Hey guys
How ya doing am203? Trying to bypass a ban that you were given for trolling I see. Thanks for playing.

How did you figure out he bypassed the ban? IP?
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Area 51

Introduce yourself - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:31 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
resistance354 wrote:
Hey guys
How ya doing am203? Trying to bypass a ban that you were given for trolling I see. Thanks for playing.

How did you figure out he bypassed the ban? IP?
Yep. I always check the ips of new members just in case.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Introduce yourself - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:51 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
resistance354 wrote:
Hey guys
How ya doing am203? Trying to bypass a ban that you were given for trolling I see. Thanks for playing.

How did you figure out he bypassed the ban? IP?
Yep. I always check the ips of new members just in case.

Good idea. Keep unwanted trolls out for good. Nice.
Back to top Go down
Jossa81
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Jossa81

Posts : 112
Join date : 2010-07-27

Introduce yourself - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:03 pm

I have never owned an xbox but I'm interested in hearing why it is your guys choice in gaming consoles, without all the arguing thats on youtube. I am a PS3 fan but have read all rules and regulations including all 7 pages of posts and can abide by them. Although, I did just mention a taboo word without bashing it so I'm assuming I'll be booted soon...stay classy San Diego! afro
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Introduce yourself - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:19 pm

Jossa81 wrote:
I have never owned an xbox but I'm interested in hearing why it is your guys choice in gaming consoles, without all the arguing thats on youtube. I am a PS3 fan but have read all rules and regulations including all 7 pages of posts and can abide by them. Although, I did just mention a taboo word without bashing it so I'm assuming I'll be booted soon...stay classy San Diego! afro

Lol, anchorman XD
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
Location : In the gutter

Introduce yourself - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:23 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Jossa81 wrote:
I have never owned an xbox but I'm interested in hearing why it is your guys choice in gaming consoles, without all the arguing thats on youtube. I am a PS3 fan but have read all rules and regulations including all 7 pages of posts and can abide by them. Although, I did just mention a taboo word without bashing it so I'm assuming I'll be booted soon...stay classy San Diego! afro

Lol, anchorman XD

"Go fuck yourself San Diego" Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jossa81
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Jossa81

Posts : 112
Join date : 2010-07-27

Introduce yourself - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:38 am

I am actually pleasantly surprised with this site. I was expecting nothing but hate for Sony here and thats not the case at all. Its obviously biased towards the Xbox but thats something you'd expect on a forum dedicated to it.

Only one post I saw "PSGAY" have I thought was a little out of line (as it was in the Sony section at the time and it broke the rules of that section) and even then someone had complained that it shouldn't be there. Couple hours after I read it, was moved to Console Wars section which complied with its rules.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Introduce yourself - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 5:41 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Jossa81 wrote:
I have never owned an xbox but I'm interested in hearing why it is your guys choice in gaming consoles, without all the arguing thats on youtube. I am a PS3 fan but have read all rules and regulations including all 7 pages of posts and can abide by them. Although, I did just mention a taboo word without bashing it so I'm assuming I'll be booted soon...stay classy San Diego! afro

Lol, anchorman XD

"Go fuck yourself San Diego" Laughing

"Stay classy San Diego?" lol I love that movie!
Back to top Go down
Kethex
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Kethex

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-08-10

Introduce yourself - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:26 am

Thanks for opening the window guys, not much to know about me, except that I have a PS3, a 360 and a Wii, however, at the moment my 360 is down, I have to get it fixed. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Carlego
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Carlego

Posts : 32
Join date : 2010-08-09

Introduce yourself - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:52 am

Hello.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Introduce yourself - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:55 am

Carlego wrote:
Hello.

Hi.
Back to top Go down
Carlego
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Carlego

Posts : 32
Join date : 2010-08-09

Introduce yourself - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:58 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Carlego wrote:
Hello.

Hi.

How are you doing today?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Introduce yourself - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:26 am

Carlego wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Carlego wrote:
Hello.

Hi.

How are you doing today?

Good, how are you?
Back to top Go down
Kethex
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Kethex

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-08-10

Introduce yourself - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:59 am

Thanks for unbanning me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GAYMidnightFenrir
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
GAYMidnightFenrir

Posts : 83
Join date : 2010-09-21

Introduce yourself - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 11:34 pm

Didn't see this, mine as well introduce myself. Names MidnightFenrir, nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
Location : In the gutter

Introduce yourself - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:53 am

MidnightFenrir wrote:
Didn't see this, mine as well introduce myself. Names MidnightFenrir, nuff said.

I'll always remember you for having that ugly dude from Konami as your avatar when you first joined. No
Back to top Go down
TheNewValkyrie



Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-09-29

Introduce yourself - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:58 pm

Hey everyone im Damien New to the republic. also i love everything about the X-BOX 360!!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Introduce yourself - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 11:46 pm

TheNewValkyrie wrote:
Hey everyone im Damien New to the republic. also i love everything about the X-BOX 360!!

Welcome! Have fun on the forum! Hope you enjoy it!
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Area 51

Introduce yourself - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:10 am

TheNewValkyrie wrote:
Hey everyone im Damien New to the republic. also i love everything about the X-BOX 360!!
Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 596
Join date : 2010-07-27

Introduce yourself - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 8:51 am

TheNewValkyrie wrote:
Hey everyone im Damien New to the republic. also i love everything about the X-BOX 360!!
Wooh Wooh
Do you play SC2? I swear that same exact name is on my friends list.
Back to top Go down
Lethal Predator
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice


Posts : 38
Join date : 2010-10-28

Introduce yourself - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:10 pm

Hello, iam new here. And im a big Gears Of War/Xbox fan.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

Introduce yourself - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:14 pm

Lethal Predator wrote:
Hello, iam new here. And im a big Gears Of War/Xbox fan.
YOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Introduce yourself - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 7:52 am

Lethal Predator wrote:
Hello, iam new here. And im a big Gears Of War/Xbox fan.

Welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Introduce yourself - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Introduce yourself
Back to top 
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Bulgarian Boy Introduce Himself !
» Introduce Yourself!
» Introduce yourself and tell us what games you like :-)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements, Rules, and Regulations :: Announcements-
Jump to: