This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising

Go down 
+4
343_Guilty_Spark
Zombl337
arnt god of war
DustinCanFly
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DustinCanFly
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
DustinCanFly

Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising Empty
PostSubject: Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising   Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:58 pm

Sorry to break the "xbox exclusive" list of posts but I had to. It's on ps3 and 360.

If you guys haven't seen this game yet, It looks amazing. Check out some of the videos they have on Gametrailers.
The original for PC was awesome. And this game should be too.
The most realistic war game you will probably ever play. I honestly believe this game is gonna own CODMW2.

So check it yo.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dustincanfly
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising   Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:15 pm

looks awesome but im worried itll fail for one of the reasons i think mag will fail to big of maps and too many glitches heres hoping though
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising   Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:02 pm

It looks like a military Sim, and that's just not my style....I will rent it and try it before passing judgment of scores around though.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising   Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:05 am

I didn't like the PC originals. I preferred Battlefield. I'll give it a try though, if it has a demo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
gigabite7
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
gigabite7

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising   Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:48 pm

ive had this game on my mind for some time.since im abit sick of cod im gunna buy it
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising   Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:04 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
I didn't like the PC originals. I preferred Battlefield. I'll give it a try though, if it has a demo.

Just rent it dude.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising   Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:53 pm

I'm not bothered about that game so much tbh lol. Looks pretty cool though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising   Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:13 pm

I'll be renting this game.....a SOCOM-esque game for 360 would be nice.
Back to top Go down
shadowmonkey987
Seaman
Seaman
shadowmonkey987

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising   Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:40 pm

will be getting it day one
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/shadowmonkey987/profile
Leinhart007
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Leinhart007

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising   Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:02 am

ill get it!
you can play splittscreen and that makes this game 100times more awsome ,cause i can play with my bro and friends and we play alot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising   Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising Empty

Back to top Go down

Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: