This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My GOTY 09(Late i know)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
P to tha WHAT
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

My GOTY 09(Late i know) Empty
PostSubject: My GOTY 09(Late i know)   My GOTY 09(Late i know) EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 5:56 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBhZMEQLeB8

Sorry if this posted in the wrong place.

Also please subscribe, i have some Sony fanboy videos coming.

Thanks for checking it out
Back to top Go down
TheUniversalGamer
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: My GOTY 09(Late i know)   My GOTY 09(Late i know) EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 6:02 pm

P to tha WHAT wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBhZMEQLeB8

Sorry if this posted in the wrong place.

Also please subscribe, i have some Sony fanboy videos coming.

Thanks for checking it out
Left 4 Dead 2 was a very good game. My GOTY 2009 was Batman: Arkham Asylum, followed by (in order of preference) Borderlands, then inFAMOUS, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Dragon Age: Origins, Street Fighter IV, Left 4 Dead 2, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.

Phew, that was a mouthful. I'm looking forward to a year of games this year, more specifically on the 360 side (I have maybe one PS3 exclusive I'm actually excited about; I'm excited for about five 360 exclusives).
Back to top Go down
P to tha WHAT
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: My GOTY 09(Late i know)   My GOTY 09(Late i know) EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 6:29 pm

I've yet to try Batman: Arkham Asylum but i have heard nothing but good thing so im gonna have to pick that one up.
Back to top Go down
TheUniversalGamer
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: My GOTY 09(Late i know)   My GOTY 09(Late i know) EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 6:31 pm

P to tha WHAT wrote:
I've yet to try Batman: Arkham Asylum but i have heard nothing but good thing so im gonna have to pick that one up.
You'll enjoy it even more if you've ever been a fan of Batman: The Animated Series.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: My GOTY 09(Late i know)   My GOTY 09(Late i know) EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 7:31 pm

I dunno what's the best game this year..

Either Modern Warfare 2, Forza Motorsport 3, Left 4 Dead 2 or Uncharted 2.

I'm not too sure which because all are good for their own reasons;

Forza 3 is easily the greatest racing game/sim of all time
Mw2 is just an amazing fps in so many different areas; deep (though short) campaign, great visuals, loads of weapons and gameplay elements, amazing online mode, etc
Left 4 Dead 2 is an intense zombie killing game. I haven't played the game for long but it seems tight and very satisfying though not revolutionary.
Uncharted 2 would probably scrape goty because it has tight gameplay, awesome animation, stunning visuals and it's just generally fun. I like the bonus feature in which you can change character (skeleton ftw) though if Gears 2 came out 2009 it would probably get goty Razz

I dunno, at the end of the day it's down to personal preference and so easily I would have to say Mw2...but I've not played games like Dragon Age Origins which may deserve goty.

Well all I can say is that goty for 2010, we already know what that is!

My GOTY 09(Late i know) Halo-reach-leak-450x280
My GOTY 09(Late i know) Halo_REACH_video_still_1260697195_640w
My GOTY 09(Late i know) Halo-r14

*hint hint*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Noel

PostSubject: Re: My GOTY 09(Late i know)   My GOTY 09(Late i know) EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:08 pm

demondragondude wrote:
I dunno what's the best game this year..

Either Modern Warfare 2, Forza Motorsport 3, Left 4 Dead 2 or Uncharted 2.

I'm not too sure which because all are good for their own reasons;

Forza 3 is easily the greatest racing game/sim of all time
Mw2 is just an amazing fps in so many different areas; deep (though short) campaign, great visuals, loads of weapons and gameplay elements, amazing online mode, etc
Left 4 Dead 2 is an intense zombie killing game. I haven't played the game for long but it seems tight and very satisfying though not revolutionary.
Uncharted 2 would probably scrape goty because it has tight gameplay, awesome animation, stunning visuals and it's just generally fun. I like the bonus feature in which you can change character (skeleton ftw) though if Gears 2 came out 2009 it would probably get goty Razz

I dunno, at the end of the day it's down to personal preference and so easily I would have to say Mw2...but I've not played games like Dragon Age Origins which may deserve goty.

Well all I can say is that goty for 2010, we already know what that is!

My GOTY 09(Late i know) Halo-reach-leak-450x280
My GOTY 09(Late i know) Halo_REACH_video_still_1260697195_640w
My GOTY 09(Late i know) Halo-r14

*hint hint*

NOO!!!!!!! Its gonna be...

My GOTY 09(Late i know) Me210
"hint hint"

Then in 2011...

My GOTY 09(Late i know) Guilty10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content