This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic

Go down 
+8
Arbiteris
DemonWolf
Pickles
Mr. Project Natal
dreadraptor85
M3A7L04F
343_Guilty_Spark
Noel
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Noel

Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic Empty
PostSubject: Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic   Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:30 am

The Character Countdown event Sega started on it's page is now over, and it reveals the only playable character on their upcoming Project Needlemouse is Sonic himself. The game will be released this 2010, and it's rumoured to become available on the Playstation Network and Xbox Live.

Their page also features one piece of artwork of a Badnik. Click the picture to see it full size

Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic Bandac10

This might be the first clue that the game won't indeed dissapoint the fans. The majority of the Sonic fanbase was thoroughly dissapointed with Sega's approach, in which they would include a bunch of mostly unnecessary characters in each new Sonic game. It seems Sega is finally listening.

From vgchartz.
WE NEED MORE CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!1!!11!!
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic   Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:20 am

I can't wait. I'm an old school Sega fan. That's why I'll never forgive Sony for their evil ways.

Last edited by 343_Guilty_Spark on Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Noel
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic   Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:54 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
I can't wait. I'm an old school Sega fan. That's why I'll never forgive Sony for their evil ways.
I cant wait!!!
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic   Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:26 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
what'd they do to you?
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic   Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:51 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

Why do you act like Sony is the Devil incarnate? Just curious. scratch
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic   Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:09 am

the "Project" part made me think it was Natal related lol

looks pretty cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic   Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:14 am

M3A7L04F wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
what'd they do to you?

Ahem.....dreamcast
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic   Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:16 pm

I like Knuckles =[
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic   Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:39 pm

Awww,i wanted another shadow game
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic   Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 4:25 pm

this is cool
Back to top Go down
Noel
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic   Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:50 pm

demondragondude wrote:
I like Knuckles =[
I want it to be like Sonic Adventrue (the first one). You could pick a character and stuff.
I also want it to be a retail game.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic   Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:08 pm

RagnathePhunkGamer wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
I like Knuckles =[
I want it to be like Sonic Adventrue (the first one). You could pick a character and stuff.

That is excatly what i was hoping for.
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic   Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:55 pm

demondragondude wrote:
I like Knuckles =[

as do I
Back to top Go down
raspymanic1
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
raspymanic1

PostSubject: Re: Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic   Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:51 am

I..............NEED....................THIS........GAME!!!
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic   Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:11 am

The Character Countdown event Sega started on it's page is now over, and it reveals the only playable character on their upcoming Project Needlemouse is Sonic himself. The game will be released this 2010, and it's rumoured to become available on the Playstation Network and Xbox Live.

Their page also features one piece of artwork of a Badnik. Click the picture to see it full size

Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic Bandac10

This might be the first clue that the game won't indeed dissapoint the fans. The majority of the Sonic fanbase was thoroughly dissapointed with Sega's approach, in which they would include a bunch of mostly unnecessary characters in each new Sonic game. It seems Sega is finally listening.

From vgchartz.
WE NEED MORE CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!1!!11!!

yea... we need Knuckles, Amy Rose and Silver as well in the game at least
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic   Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:26 am

I have always been a Sonic fan (not "Sonicfag"). I bought Unleashed last year, and apart from the medals and airplane parts it was ok-good. I love the old school games. I hate people when they call me a "Sonicfag", because Im not. I am just a Sonic fan.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic   Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:46 am

All I want is a kick ass old school Sonic game. It can be 2D, 2.5D, or even full 3D so long as the gameplay feels like the Genesis classics.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic   Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 10:49 am

I want a Sonic Adventure.Those ones where the best IMO.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic   Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:07 pm

Arbiteris wrote:

Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 were great, but I think Sonic needs to go back to his roots. The series needs a reboot. Get rid of all those extra characters and go back to the basics of Sonic versus Dr. Robotnik and his Badniks. Not Dr. Eggman.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic   Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:28 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 were great, but I think Sonic needs to go back to his roots. The series needs a reboot. Get rid of all those extra characters and go back to the basics of Sonic versus Dr. Robotnik and his Badniks. Not Dr. Eggman.

Meh,i liked the Dr Eggman story more.It was cooler.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic   Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:48 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

They're the same person. I just hate that they started calling him Dr. Eggman in the US. For countless games and TV shows and comic books he was Dr. Robotnik. Then all of a sudden Sega of America gets lazy and decides to just go with the stupid Japanese name.

Can you imagine if all of a sudden Capcom decided to call Mega Man by his Japanese name? It's Rock Man by the way. And it doesn't mean rock like stone, it means Rock music. That's why Mega Man's sister is named Roll. Yep, their names are Rock and Roll. Sure the music in the games has always been good, and it's true that is what inpsired the name, but come on. At one point they were going to call him Rainbow Man becuase of the different colors he changes when he switches weapon modes.

The Japanese are terrible at naming things. Either becuase they like cheesy joke names or Japanese just translates terribly to English. To it will always be Dr. Robotnik. Sonic can call him Eggman, but only as an insult.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic   Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:53 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

They're the same person. I just hate that they started calling him Dr. Eggman in the US. For countless games and TV shows and comic books he was Dr. Robotnik. Then all of a sudden Sega of America gets lazy and decides to just go with the stupid Japanese name.

Can you imagine if all of a sudden Capcom decided to call Mega Man by his Japanese name? It's Rock Man by the way. And it doesn't mean rock like stone, it means Rock music. That's why Mega Man's sister is named Roll. Yep, their names are Rock and Roll. Sure the music in the games has always been good, and it's true that is what inpsired the name, but come on. At one point they were going to call him Rainbow Man becuase of the different colors he changes when he switches weapon modes.

The Japanese are terrible at naming things. Either becuase they like cheesy joke names or Japanese just translates terribly to English. To it will always be Dr. Robotnik. Sonic can call him Eggman, but only as an insult.

Well,I dont want them to reboot the series.Theyve made good sonic games with the new characters.I cmean.Shadow,he's plain awesome.I loved the game Shadow the Hedgehog(despite its technical faults).Even sonic hero's,sonic riders and the sonic adventure were great.I found the badniks and all tha tcrap a little boring.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic   Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:10 am

Uh oh guys. Now I bet people will be calling us all Sonicfags, heh-heh.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic   Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:36 am

well besides the point tis will be a great sonic game since sa 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic   Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic Empty

Back to top Go down

Project Needlemouse (AKA the next Sonic game) only has...Sonic
Page 1 of 1