This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Response to the Random Guy!

Go down 
+9
3DO was too cheap for me
DemonWolf
IcyMeteor
Lt Xplosi
Arbiteris
Master_Chief
day walker
343_Guilty_Spark
Kendo
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

My Response to the Random Guy! Empty
PostSubject: My Response to the Random Guy!   My Response to the Random Guy! EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:26 am

I proved this guy is a hypocrite. Hell even look at our argument.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: My Response to the Random Guy!   My Response to the Random Guy! EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:47 am

Nice!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

PostSubject: Re: My Response to the Random Guy!   My Response to the Random Guy! EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:05 am

Kendo wrote:

kendo just tell him he's a fat cunt and the last time he got laid was when jesus was conceived, that should piss him off. or make him jerk off who knows, holy crap you look and sound like jeff goldblum thats fuking awesome, lol he doesn't care, so he doesn't care he's a fat cunt who prob has his own gravitational pull and he doesn't care he's never been and never will get laid, that takes guts, but he's so fat he has enough to spare,
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: My Response to the Random Guy!   My Response to the Random Guy! EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:52 am

Good job, Kendo.

Update - The fat loser made a video response. A grown man in his 30's acting like this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWAX034bYuc&feature=response_watch

Kendo makes a response back.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elP7LhKZIZM&feature=response_watch
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: My Response to the Random Guy!   My Response to the Random Guy! EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:16 am

Good job.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: My Response to the Random Guy!   My Response to the Random Guy! EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:06 pm

hahah XD
i laughed my ass off!!! Very Happy
you are awsome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

PostSubject: Re: My Response to the Random Guy!   My Response to the Random Guy! EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:49 pm

day walker wrote:
Kendo wrote:

kendo just tell him he's a fat cunt and the last time he got laid was when jesus was conceived, that should piss him off. or make him jerk off who knows, holy crap you look and sound like jeff goldblum thats fuking awesome, lol he doesn't care, so he doesn't care he's a fat cunt who prob has his own gravitational pull and he doesn't care he's never been and never will get laid, that takes guts, but he's so fat he has enough to spare,

little science quiz for ya everyone has thier own gravitational pull
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Response to the Random Guy!   My Response to the Random Guy! EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 7:22 pm

lol awesome vid. Keep it up. You made really good points. It was an entertaining vid too xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: My Response to the Random Guy!   My Response to the Random Guy! EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 7:55 pm

Watch the other vids. His only good response and smart one was the last one he did.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: My Response to the Random Guy!   My Response to the Random Guy! EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 7:58 pm

Oh PS thank you guys for liking my videos. I was not sure whether they were good or not, thanks.
Back to top Go down
3DO was too cheap for me
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
3DO was too cheap for me

PostSubject: Re: My Response to the Random Guy!   My Response to the Random Guy! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:00 am

Personally it was a poor video. Isn't it obvious that he was using you as his puppet(no elpressadork pun intended). Then you he used you as a puppet again. Dude you are very gullible. Also you said umm... way to many times, it almost made me fall asleeo.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: My Response to the Random Guy!   My Response to the Random Guy! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:01 am

3DO was too cheap for me wrote:
Personally it was a poor video. Isn't it obvious that he was using you as his puppet(no elpressadork pun intended). Then you he used you as a puppet again. Dude you are very gullible. Also you said umm... way to many times, it almost made me fall asleeo.
.... ok...
Back to top Go down
Zinjesta

PostSubject: Re: My Response to the Random Guy!   My Response to the Random Guy! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:12 am

Kendo wrote:
Watch the other vids. His only good response and smart one was the last one he did.

jesus ur vids are boring
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: My Response to the Random Guy!   My Response to the Random Guy! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:14 am

Zinjesta wrote:
Kendo wrote:

jesus ur vids are boring
If you dont like them dont watch them.
Back to top Go down
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

PostSubject: Re: My Response to the Random Guy!   My Response to the Random Guy! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:33 pm

wow 2*
the hate is strong
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: My Response to the Random Guy!   My Response to the Random Guy! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 7:20 pm

You really seem to dislike Kendo alot.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: My Response to the Random Guy!   My Response to the Random Guy! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 7:38 pm

Arbiteris wrote:

You really seem to dislike Kendo alot.

Yeah i agree. Is all this hate really necessary?
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: My Response to the Random Guy!   My Response to the Random Guy! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 7:51 pm

I Already warned 3DO about insulting and being rude toward other members so I think he needs a couple of days off.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: My Response to the Random Guy!   My Response to the Random Guy! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:24 pm

im-360...xbox360 wrote:
wow 2*
the hate is strong
agreed

the hate is strong in this one!!
the dark side of the hate!!
Back to top Go down
djsonic99
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
djsonic99

PostSubject: Re: My Response to the Random Guy!   My Response to the Random Guy! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 7:04 pm

i gave him a word of my own. im upset how he bring up inukendo's past. personally, kendo is young and still has a future ahead of him unlike that fat piece of bald shit doing 8 minute rants on a forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Response to the Random Guy!   My Response to the Random Guy! Empty

Back to top Go down

My Response to the Random Guy!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: