This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Some idiot calling out meatloaf.

Go down 
+7
Blixtstorm
343_Guilty_Spark
ghost23
Master_Chief
Kendo
3DO was too cheap for me
P to tha WHAT
11 posters
AuthorMessage
P to tha WHAT
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

Some idiot calling out meatloaf. Empty
PostSubject: Some idiot calling out meatloaf.   Some idiot calling out meatloaf. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:21 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxQsssdxIHo&feature=sub

LOL@ at him calling Halo 3 a launch title.
Back to top Go down
3DO was too cheap for me
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
3DO was too cheap for me

PostSubject: Re: Some idiot calling out meatloaf.   Some idiot calling out meatloaf. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:22 am

Well that was a quick response to Dogman's video. I saw it on his channel a minute ago.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Some idiot calling out meatloaf.   Some idiot calling out meatloaf. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:24 am

Lol. Calling out Meatloaf, is just criminal in every sense of the word.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Some idiot calling out meatloaf.   Some idiot calling out meatloaf. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:39 am

LMAO That guy has no idea what he's even talking about. So much misinformation in just one video.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Some idiot calling out meatloaf.   Some idiot calling out meatloaf. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:08 am

LOL, another PS3 fanboy trying to act all gangsta shit.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Some idiot calling out meatloaf.   Some idiot calling out meatloaf. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:39 am

He want's a counter, here's a counter. Feel free to read this to him since I doubt he can read himself.

Power bricks don't effect gameplay.

XBL is better than PSN. It costs money becuase it's worth money. If Sony could charge for their shitty service they would, and they will.

Bluetooth is not needed to play games.

Halo 3 and ODST are amazing games.

Halo 3 wasn't a launch title, it sold so well becuase it's an amazing game.

Don't be retarded and you won't forget to cancel subscriptions. Easy as that.

$50 is a drop in the fucking bucket.

1080P, 780P, it's all higher def than most American's TVs.

Don't try to guess who plays games more. The RROD is 4%, while the PS3's failure rate is confirmed to be around 10% and there's no free fix by Sony.

All games sell better on 360 than PS3. We buy games. We buy our kick ass exclusives and our superior multiplats.

Linux was cut from PS3 slim as well as backwards compatibility. Oh and you can run PC software through a windows emulator in linux on old fat PS3s, but you cant' "Play" them. The performance is a joke. It's nothing more than a nerd's project to see if it can be done.

All wireless controllers need batteries. Rechargeable or not, they still need batteries. My controller uses rechargeable oh and I can even charge my spare while playing so I don't ever need to plug in the controller I'm using thanks to the easily swappable battery units.

Wireless adapter, bigger hard drive, etc.; I don't have to pay for any accessories if I don't need them and guess what, I don't need them. I use my gaming console to play games, all I need my hard drive for is saves and the occasional downloadable content.

You are an asshole hater. Pure and simple and I do mean simple. As in simpleton. Meaning I think your IQ is lower than 70. You call a kid a "dick rider" and you think that makes you cool? What it makes you is a scum bag like most of your PS3 fanboy brotherhood opinion police who have no respect for anyone's thoughts unless they were brainwashed by Sony's advertising department. Grow up, get a life, and leave the internet to the grown ups.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Some idiot calling out meatloaf.   Some idiot calling out meatloaf. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 6:58 am

Lol he has removed it Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Some idiot calling out meatloaf.   Some idiot calling out meatloaf. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:15 am

Anyone have this guys channel? i need some lulz
Back to top Go down
3DO was too cheap for me
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
3DO was too cheap for me

PostSubject: Re: Some idiot calling out meatloaf.   Some idiot calling out meatloaf. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:59 am

He remade the video:

Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Some idiot calling out meatloaf.   Some idiot calling out meatloaf. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:57 am

1st flaw: Both systems have games running 1080p and 1080i aswell as lower resolutions. Most arcade titles for example Shadow Complex is running 1080p.

2nd flaw: Live is superior to PSN, yes PSN may have some games with dedicated servers but as persons with lower bandwidth they have to connect to a offset server and that creates lag on the entire server.

3rd flaw: Blu-ray? Why do we need blu-ray?

4th flaw: Bluetooth is inferior to the dedicated 360 wireless system, it has lower speed therefore worse to most games.

5th flaw: Both controllers are battery powered... When the PS3 controller runs out of juice you need to buy a new one. The wired headset barely takes up any power at all.

6th flaw: So what if the average person who owns a 360 is the average gamer age? Atleast we bought it as a gaming system and not like 75-80% that bought the PS3 as a Blu-Ray player. And please check you source about the age.

7th flaw: RRoD again.... When will they ever consider that RRoD's are going down and YLoD is going up in percentage. And aswell as the flaws of the Ps2 and PS2 Slim.

8th flaw: Microsoft sends an email that will state that they will charge you for another year, 3 weeks before it and 1 week before it will happen.

9th flaw: You dont add percentage.... did you even finish school? If you add 2 percentages for example 30 and 10 it will decrease, not add up.

10th flaw: Linux is no longer available on the PS3 Slim, and you can install the same Linux OS on the 360 so that point is just not and argumentative point.

11th flaw: The Avatars on the 360 are not suppose to be "Second life", unlike the PS3 ones. They are mere representative of the person playing the game. You for example recognize a person with a avatar after some time. Just like the "Mii"

12th flaw: Game-room is not like Home on the PS3, did no PS3 fanboy listen to the walkthrought? Its an virtual arcade hall, not a "The Sims - Advertisement". And yes they will be charge money to buy a game... Just like you buy a sofa in Home... Something will have a lot of fun dancing around....

13th flaw: MAG cant be compared to Battlefield BC2 and that's less players! Ive tried MAG Beta and it was horrible, you never meet anyone even if there's over 100 players on the map...

14th flaw: Natal is a rip-of from a computer thing from back in early '90. The PS2 tried to make a working movement camera and failed hard at it. And using the PS3 eye to track a glowing wand?

15th: Take the Final Fantasy series in consideration before talking... 14 games? God of War series have made more games then Halo and in less time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Some idiot calling out meatloaf.   Some idiot calling out meatloaf. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:13 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
He want's a counter, here's a counter. Feel free to read this to him since I doubt he can read himself.

Power bricks don't effect gameplay.

XBL is better than PSN. It costs money becuase it's worth money. If Sony could charge for their shitty service they would, and they will.

Bluetooth is not needed to play games.

Halo 3 and ODST are amazing games.

Halo 3 wasn't a launch title, it sold so well becuase it's an amazing game.

Don't be retarded and you won't forget to cancel subscriptions. Easy as that.

$50 is a drop in the fucking bucket.

1080P, 780P, it's all higher def than most American's TVs.

Don't try to guess who plays games more. The RROD is 4%, while the PS3's failure rate is confirmed to be around 10% and there's no free fix by Sony.

All games sell better on 360 than PS3. We buy games. We buy our kick ass exclusives and our superior multiplats.

Linux was cut from PS3 slim as well as backwards compatibility. Oh and you can run PC software through a windows emulator in linux on old fat PS3s, but you cant' "Play" them. The performance is a joke. It's nothing more than a nerd's project to see if it can be done.

All wireless controllers need batteries. Rechargeable or not, they still need batteries. My controller uses rechargeable oh and I can even charge my spare while playing so I don't ever need to plug in the controller I'm using thanks to the easily swappable battery units.

Wireless adapter, bigger hard drive, etc.; I don't have to pay for any accessories if I don't need them and guess what, I don't need them. I use my gaming console to play games, all I need my hard drive for is saves and the occasional downloadable content.

You are an asshole hater. Pure and simple and I do mean simple. As in simpleton. Meaning I think your IQ is lower than 70. You call a kid a "dick rider" and you think that makes you cool? What it makes you is a scum bag like most of your PS3 fanboy brotherhood opinion police who have no respect for anyone's thoughts unless they were brainwashed by Sony's advertising department. Grow up, get a life, and leave the internet to the grown ups.

QFT!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Some idiot calling out meatloaf.   Some idiot calling out meatloaf. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:14 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
1st flaw: Both systems have games running 1080p and 1080i aswell as lower resolutions. Most arcade titles for example Shadow Complex is running 1080p.

2nd flaw: Live is superior to PSN, yes PSN may have some games with dedicated servers but as persons with lower bandwidth they have to connect to a offset server and that creates lag on the entire server.

4th flaw: Bluetooth is inferior to the dedicated 360 wireless system, it has lower speed therefore worse to most games.

5th flaw: Both controllers are battery powered... When the PS3 controller runs out of juice you need to buy a new one. The wired headset barely takes up any power at all.

6th flaw: So what if the average person who owns a 360 is the average gamer age? Atleast we bought it as a gaming system and not like 75-80% that bought the PS3 as a Blu-Ray player. And please check you source about the age.

7th flaw: RRoD again.... When will they ever consider that RRoD's are going down and YLoD is going up in percentage. And aswell as the flaws of the Ps2 and PS2 Slim.

8th flaw: Microsoft sends an email that will state that they will charge you for another year, 3 weeks before it and 1 week before it will happen.

9th flaw: You dont add percentage.... did you even finish school? If you add 2 percentages for example 30 and 10 it will decrease, not add up.

10th flaw: Linux is no longer available on the PS3 Slim, and you can install the same Linux OS on the 360 so that point is just not and argumentative point.

11th flaw: The Avatars on the 360 are not suppose to be "Second life", unlike the PS3 ones. They are mere representative of the person playing the game. You for example recognize a person with a avatar after some time. Just like the "Mii"

12th flaw: Game-room is not like Home on the PS3, did no PS3 fanboy listen to the walkthrought? Its an virtual arcade hall, not a "The Sims - Advertisement". And yes they will be charge money to buy a game... Just like you buy a sofa in Home... Something will have a lot of fun dancing around....

13th flaw: MAG cant be compared to Battlefield BC2 and that's less players! Ive tried MAG Beta and it was horrible, you never meet anyone even if there's over 100 players on the map...

14th flaw: Natal is a rip-of from a computer thing from back in early '90. The PS2 tried to make a working movement camera and failed hard at it. And using the PS3 eye to track a glowing wand?

15th: Take the Final Fantasy series in consideration before talking... 14 games? God of War series have made more games then Halo and in less time.

Nice one!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Some idiot calling out meatloaf.   Some idiot calling out meatloaf. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:52 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:

i agree with triple D
Nice one !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: Some idiot calling out meatloaf.   Some idiot calling out meatloaf. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:11 pm

He's a tool. He says I'm not a real man but he never showed his face on youtube. This guy isn't worth my time
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some idiot calling out meatloaf.   Some idiot calling out meatloaf. Empty

Back to top Go down

Some idiot calling out meatloaf.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: