This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How would you want to make the next Halo game if not Bungie?

Go down 
+6
ZeInFormer
ghost23
daveMastaKill
Noel
day walker
P to tha WHAT
10 posters
AuthorMessage
P to tha WHAT
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

How would you want to make the next Halo game if not Bungie? Empty
PostSubject: How would you want to make the next Halo game if not Bungie?   How would you want to make the next Halo game if not Bungie? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 3:35 am

Back to top Go down
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

PostSubject: Re: How would you want to make the next Halo game if not Bungie?   How would you want to make the next Halo game if not Bungie? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 4:40 am

343 industries will make the new halo game there the team bungie created so halo will continue with 343
Back to top Go down
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Noel

PostSubject: Re: How would you want to make the next Halo game if not Bungie?   How would you want to make the next Halo game if not Bungie? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 9:03 am

Didn't they make Halo Waypoint???
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: How would you want to make the next Halo game if not Bungie?   How would you want to make the next Halo game if not Bungie? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 9:25 am

I thought it would be GearBox but M$ created like a company only for Halo =D
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: How would you want to make the next Halo game if not Bungie?   How would you want to make the next Halo game if not Bungie? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:28 pm

day walker wrote:
343 industries will make the new halo game there the team bungie created so halo will continue with 343

I don't think 343 industries is a development studio. I think they are just overlooking the Halo franchise after Bungie is done with it. They will most likely get a proper developer to make a full Halo game.
Back to top Go down
ZeInFormer

PostSubject: Re: How would you want to make the next Halo game if not Bungie?   How would you want to make the next Halo game if not Bungie? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 10:07 pm

Hmm...Very hard decision. I love ID and Monolith, but I have a feeling they will fail the Halo series since it's just not their type of game to work. I doubt Valve will do any justice to it even though the HL games are fun to play. I think 343 Industries gotta find a new developing team. I know Halo is a very big franchise, but I can't think of any known FPS developers to work on the game since most of their don't really fit the style.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: How would you want to make the next Halo game if not Bungie?   How would you want to make the next Halo game if not Bungie? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:02 pm

Epic games maybe?IDK,not many devs make games like Halo.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: How would you want to make the next Halo game if not Bungie?   How would you want to make the next Halo game if not Bungie? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 7:24 pm

I reckon Bioware would make a good Halo game. You give Epic Games the halo series and they'll turn it into a bloodbath lol, not necessarily a bad thing but it wouldn't really work as a halo game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: How would you want to make the next Halo game if not Bungie?   How would you want to make the next Halo game if not Bungie? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 7:54 pm

demondragondude wrote:
I reckon Bioware would make a good Halo game. You give Epic Games the halo series and they'll turn it into a bloodbath lol, not necessarily a bad thing but it wouldn't really work as a halo game.

Well,it would be different Razz
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: How would you want to make the next Halo game if not Bungie?   How would you want to make the next Halo game if not Bungie? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 8:41 pm

i don't care any halo game is awesome
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: How would you want to make the next Halo game if not Bungie?   How would you want to make the next Halo game if not Bungie? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:32 pm

I want Id Tech to make the next game, if it werent Bungie. ( I think the company is Id Tech) scratch I know there engine is called that. Not to sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How would you want to make the next Halo game if not Bungie?   How would you want to make the next Halo game if not Bungie? Empty

Back to top Go down

How would you want to make the next Halo game if not Bungie?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Halo-
Jump to: