This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PS3 fantards are such hypocrites

Go down 
+2
ghost23
Master_Chief
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PS3 fantards are such hypocrites Empty
PostSubject: PS3 fantards are such hypocrites   PS3 fantards are such hypocrites EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:15 pm

They call Pachter an idiot when its negative toward PS3 but believe him when its negative toward 360.
http://www2.psu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231904
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: PS3 fantards are such hypocrites   PS3 fantards are such hypocrites EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:43 pm

Just jealous because Gears of War is a 360 exclusives and all they have to play is a piece of shit multiplatform Quantum Theory.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: PS3 fantards are such hypocrites   PS3 fantards are such hypocrites EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:32 am

ghost23 wrote:
Just jealous because Gears of War is a 360 exclusives and all they have to play is a piece of shit multiplatform Quantum Theory.
yea
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: PS3 fantards are such hypocrites   PS3 fantards are such hypocrites EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:51 am

ghost23 wrote:
Very true.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: PS3 fantards are such hypocrites   PS3 fantards are such hypocrites EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 4:55 pm

First and foremost we all know that every gaming company loves money.

With that said, however are some companys that really like especific platforms to work on, for example Insonmiac on PS3.

I also believe that EPIC Games don't regret one bit the 360 exclusivity for the following points:

1- Its a platform more easy to develop (PC-Based) for the Unreal engine, and that is crucial.

2- Besides PC, the 360 has the best MP market to work on

3- XB360 still is more targeted to the American market, same about Gears of War

3- I don't think M$ paid just a couple of dollars for the franchise so that EPIC Games has now so much remorse of doing the contract...

4- M$ has the best support&marketing deals for they're games, so that games like Gears of War can sell over 11 million units worldwide.

5- Don't forget that while developing for both consoles might get more money in the end, it also has the drawback that costs more money for developing the game.

6- Last but not least we all know that most exclusives games are better looking than those cross-platform. Thats why some Devs only target one console so they can push it to the max, not in favor of the console but for the game.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: PS3 fantards are such hypocrites   PS3 fantards are such hypocrites EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 4:58 pm

From IGN: http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/106/1062787p1.html

Epic: "We Have No Regrets Over 'Gears' Exclusivity"

Quote :
January 21, 2010 - Epic Games vice president Mark Rein has responded to criticisms from Wedbush Morgan analyst Michael Pachter over the exclusivity deal surrounding the Gears of War franchise.

When talking about the longevity of third-party, exclusive titles on a recent episode of GTTV's Bonus Round, Pachter believed Epic Games was regretful for signing a long term exclusive deal with Microsoft, saying the Gears of War franchise could have been even bigger had it appeared in PlayStation 3 as well.

"I think the Epic guys can't wait until they can start doing multiplatform games," Pachter said. "I think that Microsoft has a contract to make sure that they get [Gears of War 3], but I think Epic regrets signing the contract."

"You're up to 11 million PS3s in the U.S. and probably a similar number in Europe. You've got a 20 million addressable market with a game like Gears of War? That thing would easily sell three or four million on the PS3. That's a lot of profit," he added.

When asked for comment, Epic Games VP Mark Rein stated the company is comfortable with its current situation with Microsoft.

"We have a great relationship with Microsoft and we have no regrets,' Rein told IGN this afternoon.

In the same segment, Pachter also stated he believed the only games that will remain exclusive going forward after all the current contracts expire are first-party titles.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: PS3 fantards are such hypocrites   PS3 fantards are such hypocrites EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 5:03 pm

Yup, but of course they don't PS3 fantards are such hypocrites Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: PS3 fantards are such hypocrites   PS3 fantards are such hypocrites EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 5:12 pm

Oh and to end my points on this topic, already talked too much but that cuz i'm a huge Gears of War fanboy PS3 fantards are such hypocrites Icon_surprised :

I would not to want to play Gears of War anywere else than on my fucking XBOX 360 (not even with better graphics on PC BELIEVE IT).

The game and the console are like, ya know perfect to each other.

This Gen, the face of my 360 is Gears of War not Halo (just my opinion and a tough one i had to make for i'm also a huge fan of Halo series)

So,i just don't imagine playing Gears on a PS3; i dunno if its cuz of the controller or whatever...

Its kinda like Resident Evil 4 and GameCube. The PS2 version was just not the same, ya know what i'm talking about?

It would feel different, it would feel like....it would suck major balls PS3 fantards are such hypocrites Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: PS3 fantards are such hypocrites   PS3 fantards are such hypocrites EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 7:37 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
Oh and to end my points on this topic, already talked too much but that cuz i'm a huge Gears of War fanboy PS3 fantards are such hypocrites Icon_surprised :

I would not to want to play Gears of War anywere else than on my fucking XBOX 360 (not even with better graphics on PC BELIEVE IT).

The game and the console are like, ya know perfect to each other.

This Gen, the face of my 360 is Gears of War not Halo (just my opinion and a tough one i had to make for i'm also a huge fan of Halo series)

So,i just don't imagine playing Gears on a PS3; i dunno if its cuz of the controller or whatever...

Its kinda like Resident Evil 4 and GameCube. The PS2 version was just not the same, ya know what i'm talking about?

It would feel different, it would feel like....it would suck major balls PS3 fantards are such hypocrites Icon_rolleyes

yes... I think I understand you lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 fantards are such hypocrites   PS3 fantards are such hypocrites Empty

Back to top Go down

PS3 fantards are such hypocrites
Page 1 of 1