This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

flaw in ps3 soon to be exposed

Go down 
+6
343_Guilty_Spark
handkerchief
arnt god of war
transformer809
J77
lightlamp
10 posters
AuthorMessage
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

flaw in ps3 soon to be exposed Empty
PostSubject: flaw in ps3 soon to be exposed   flaw in ps3 soon to be exposed EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 6:56 am

so on Thursday over here in the uk we have this show called watchdog its a consumer tv program thats really good and exposes all the cons of people products etc. and this thursday coming there doing one about the ps3 ill be watching it and i will post here to tell you guys what they found i imagine a vid of it will be up on youtube as well

Last edited by lightlamp2 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J77
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: flaw in ps3 soon to be exposed   flaw in ps3 soon to be exposed EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:49 pm

good looking out, i will be waiting for ur report
Back to top Go down
transformer809
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
transformer809

PostSubject: Re: flaw in ps3 soon to be exposed   flaw in ps3 soon to be exposed EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:46 am

Waiting On results....
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: flaw in ps3 soon to be exposed   flaw in ps3 soon to be exposed EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:19 pm

it was about the ps3 yellow light of death apparently the failure rate has gone up
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: flaw in ps3 soon to be exposed   flaw in ps3 soon to be exposed EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:25 pm

i knew it the slim is a cheap ass console can anyone say FAILURE RATE?
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: flaw in ps3 soon to be exposed   flaw in ps3 soon to be exposed EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:36 pm

hahaha the ps3 has trapped gas inside its circuit boards looooooooooool
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: flaw in ps3 soon to be exposed   flaw in ps3 soon to be exposed EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:36 pm

matrixrory wrote:
hahaha the ps3 has trapped gas inside its circuit boards looooooooooool
yup
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: flaw in ps3 soon to be exposed   flaw in ps3 soon to be exposed EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:37 pm

Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: flaw in ps3 soon to be exposed   flaw in ps3 soon to be exposed EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:43 pm

we got a song to sing against ps3 fanboys! watch near the end of the vid
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: flaw in ps3 soon to be exposed   flaw in ps3 soon to be exposed EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:46 pm

Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: flaw in ps3 soon to be exposed   flaw in ps3 soon to be exposed EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:49 pm

I'd like to see if the problem was resolved with the slim of if the hardware was rushed out the door with the same or worse problems. Time will tell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
SpawnKingDT

SpawnKingDT

PostSubject: the truth   flaw in ps3 soon to be exposed EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:44 am

let me start by saying im from new orleans sony not telling they fanboys the truth ok the ps3 slim has no ps2 i know i did my research general and they not letting they fanboys know you saw the commercials did that guy say anything NO!
Back to top Go down
SpawnKingDT

SpawnKingDT

PostSubject: Re: flaw in ps3 soon to be exposed   flaw in ps3 soon to be exposed EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:49 am

im doing this on my tmobile dash so work with me guys and girls back to what i was saying so you traded your ps3 fat in for the slim it don't play ps2 games so you go back to game stop for your fat one somebody beat you to it so now what do you do now
Back to top Go down
SpawnKingDT

SpawnKingDT

PostSubject: Re: flaw in ps3 soon to be exposed   flaw in ps3 soon to be exposed EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:56 am

now remember you fat ps3 played ps2 games but you wanted the slim so now you have no choice but to keep it and on top of that you have no choice but to get the ps2 again that you traded in for the ps3 so now you have ps3 with no bc and the ps2 as a add on
Back to top Go down
SpawnKingDT

SpawnKingDT

PostSubject: Re: flaw in ps3 soon to be exposed   flaw in ps3 soon to be exposed EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 6:18 am

they ask y and this is what John Koller said why would we include a feature like that when there are still millions of people out there that would happily spend a $100 on a ps2 this way we can potentially get $400 from each new PS consumer instead of $300
Back to top Go down
wkoalmc2011
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: flaw in ps3 soon to be exposed   flaw in ps3 soon to be exposed EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:32 pm

In that video they are complaining about the 13,000ish sony admits to getting the ylod when the 360 rrod way more. Im not being a fanboy, im just saying everyone is jumping on this more than rrod.
Back to top Go down
II XShogunX II
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
II XShogunX II

PostSubject: Re: flaw in ps3 soon to be exposed   flaw in ps3 soon to be exposed EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:45 pm

wkoalmc2011 wrote:
In that video they are complaining about the 13,000ish sony admits to getting the ylod when the 360 rrod way more. Im not being a fanboy, im just saying everyone is jumping on this more than rrod.

That is because Microsoft have the balls to admit to the problem. They have the balls to fix it and give 3 Year warrenty. They have the balls to work towards a solution to the problem. Sony will never admit to anything, and they charge their consumers out the ass for an easy fix.
Back to top Go down
wkoalmc2011
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: flaw in ps3 soon to be exposed   flaw in ps3 soon to be exposed EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:21 am

Yeah thats true, I can see why sony is doing only 1 year though lol.
Back to top Go down
ILoveBillGates

PostSubject: Re: flaw in ps3 soon to be exposed   flaw in ps3 soon to be exposed EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:28 am

If they were in that van to fix the 360, to be honest i think the line of people waiting would be able to fill up picadilly circus 19 times. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: flaw in ps3 soon to be exposed   flaw in ps3 soon to be exposed Empty

Back to top Go down

flaw in ps3 soon to be exposed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: