This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halo Reach will push the 360's hardware to the limit

Go down 
+6
Lt Xplosi
DemonWolf
raspymanic1
Master_Chief
343_Guilty_Spark
ZeInFormer
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

Halo Reach will push the 360's hardware to the limit Empty
PostSubject: Halo Reach will push the 360's hardware to the limit   Halo Reach will push the 360's hardware to the limit EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:28 am

Back to top Go down
ZeInFormer

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach will push the 360's hardware to the limit   Halo Reach will push the 360's hardware to the limit EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:28 am

I guess it's a good way to say bye to the Halo series for Bungie.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach will push the 360's hardware to the limit   Halo Reach will push the 360's hardware to the limit EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:17 am

Bungie said they are using 100%, but you have to also remember that this is Halo, not Uncharted or Gears of War. What I mean is Bungie doesn't just go for good graphics, they go for tons of AI, expansive environments, and full split screen multi-player. Bungie is pushing the limits, but they care more about substance than graphics. That's what their engines always strive for. With that said all the Halo games have looked great so I expect Reach to be one of the best looking games around. However, there's plenty of room for better looking games, they just might have to pull the same tricks as Uncharted 2, overused enemy models and uninspired AI.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach will push the 360's hardware to the limit   Halo Reach will push the 360's hardware to the limit EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:44 am

When Bungie says their using 100% theyre saying thats as far as that engine will let them push the 360. And like Guilty said they make the entire package awesome rather than all eye candy and no substance like alot of PS3 exclusives. And Halo games have huge maps, awesome draw distances and great AI as well. And also like Guilty said all the Halo games have looked great and are fun to play. So yeah I think Halo Reach will take the Halo series to a whole new level.
Back to top Go down
raspymanic1
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
raspymanic1

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach will push the 360's hardware to the limit   Halo Reach will push the 360's hardware to the limit EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:42 am

I'm really excited to see what the xbox is capable of at 100% it will shut up a lot of ps3tards
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach will push the 360's hardware to the limit   Halo Reach will push the 360's hardware to the limit EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:10 pm

raspymanic1 wrote:
I'm really excited to see what the xbox is capable of at 100% it will shut up a lot of ps3tards

Yup. Especially those who brag on about the cell and the potential and crap like that >.<
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach will push the 360's hardware to the limit   Halo Reach will push the 360's hardware to the limit EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:10 pm

raspymanic1 wrote:

It's going to be what 100% looks like from Bungie. 100% from other developers could technically look better, but I love Bungies art style so for me I think Halo 3 and ODST are more appealing visually than anything else out there.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach will push the 360's hardware to the limit   Halo Reach will push the 360's hardware to the limit EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:17 pm

and still we have reached longer then ps3 cause we have as good graphics as them except they use blu ray and as they say true 1080 p
lol at them
if our console is so inferior why can our dvd keep up to their blu ray??
Back to top Go down
Noel
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach will push the 360's hardware to the limit   Halo Reach will push the 360's hardware to the limit EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:19 pm

Well, this is going to be a good-bye present by Bungie.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach will push the 360's hardware to the limit   Halo Reach will push the 360's hardware to the limit EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:44 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
and still we have reached longer then ps3 cause we have as good graphics as them except they use blu ray and as they say true 1080 p
lol at them

The only game that has run at 1080p on PS3 is WipeOut HD and that's really just a PS2 game running in HD rather than a full fledged next gen game with tons of polygons, AI, high resolution textures, or any of the effects we expect from full retail games today. The PS3 is no more capable of 1080p than the Xbox 360. Sony just lies and PS3fantards eat that ship up with a big wooden spoon.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach will push the 360's hardware to the limit   Halo Reach will push the 360's hardware to the limit EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:46 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
lol at them

The only game that has run at 1080p on PS3 is WipeOut HD and that's really just a PS2 game running in HD rather than a full fledged next gen game with tons of polygons, AI, high resolution textures, or any of the effects we expect from full retail games today. The PS3 is no more capable of 1080p than the Xbox 360. Sony just lies and PS3fantards eat that ship up with a big wooden spoon.
i heard of the true or false 1080p good to hear it is bull
that some random ps3 fanboy come up with
Back to top Go down
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach will push the 360's hardware to the limit   Halo Reach will push the 360's hardware to the limit EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 5:28 pm

if they can have killzone 2 graphics with open ares it will be the best FPS ever, i mean they said in coop on a map one friends could be across a massive valley fighting and you on the other, all i can say is Fucking awesome,
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach will push the 360's hardware to the limit   Halo Reach will push the 360's hardware to the limit EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 5:58 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
lol at them

QTF. Remember when Sony told everyone that the PS3 could run games at 120 fps even though the human eye can only see up to 90. Another Sony lie, most multiplats on PS3 struggle to get to 30 fps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach will push the 360's hardware to the limit   Halo Reach will push the 360's hardware to the limit EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:28 pm

Yeah I can't wait, not to be an asshole for bragging about this again but I pre-ordered it. I am telling you this because I found the ship date. If correct, It ships on 9/1/10.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach will push the 360's hardware to the limit   Halo Reach will push the 360's hardware to the limit EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:29 pm

Exodus2021 wrote:
Yeah I can't wait, not to be an asshole for bragging about this again but I pre-ordered it. I am telling you this because I found the ship date. If correct, It ships on 9/1/10.

Theres no solid ship date until Bungie announces it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach will push the 360's hardware to the limit   Halo Reach will push the 360's hardware to the limit EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:31 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Exodus2021 wrote:

Theres no solid ship date until Bungie announces it.

The nit was probably an educated guess by them.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach will push the 360's hardware to the limit   Halo Reach will push the 360's hardware to the limit EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:15 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
lol at them

Even Wipeout HD isnt true 1080p.
http://www.gamersglobal.com/news/1336
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach will push the 360's hardware to the limit   Halo Reach will push the 360's hardware to the limit EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:24 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
lol at them

Even Wipeout HD isnt true 1080p.
http://www.gamersglobal.com/news/1336

Thanks for pointing that out. Not only is Sony full of BS, even their BS is BS.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach will push the 360's hardware to the limit   Halo Reach will push the 360's hardware to the limit EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:43 pm

I cannot wait for it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach will push the 360's hardware to the limit   Halo Reach will push the 360's hardware to the limit Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo Reach will push the 360's hardware to the limit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Xbox 360 News-
Jump to: