This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heavy Rain VS Alan Wake Graphics

Go down 
+7
Noel
daveMastaKill
handkerchief
Static103
Master_Chief
ghost23
DemonWolf
11 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Heavy Rain VS Alan Wake Graphics Empty
PostSubject: Heavy Rain VS Alan Wake Graphics   Heavy Rain VS Alan Wake Graphics EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:09 am

http://gamingbolt.com/2010/01/23/heavy-rain-versus-alan-wake-hd-screenshot-comparison/

In this comparison, it was a tie.
Heavy Rain won one. Alan Wake won one. They tied in two of the rounds.

I have to say I'm really impressed with Alan Wake's graphics. Compare the detail of his clothes against those of the dude in Heavy Rain. Definately better imo.

Oh and Alan Wake is a "rip off of god of war"
Lmao

look at the comment section xD
"and that flashlight gameplay your raving about, its a str8 rip off GOD OF WAR 3,. betetr believe it, the whole of alan wakes gameplay, is just one small fraction of god of wars. yes, a mechanic from sonys game is the ‘whole’ game emchaic from microsoft, …feeling cheated…i would be."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain VS Alan Wake Graphics   Heavy Rain VS Alan Wake Graphics EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:12 am

demondragondude wrote:

Lmao

"and that flashlight gameplay your raving about, its a str8 rip off GOD OF WAR 3,. betetr believe it, the whole of alan wakes gameplay, is just one small fraction of god of wars. yes, a mechanic from sonys game is the ‘whole’ game emchaic from microsoft, …feeling cheated…i would be."

LOL. That has to be the funniest thing I have heard all year.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain VS Alan Wake Graphics   Heavy Rain VS Alan Wake Graphics EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:00 am

demondragondude wrote:
http://gamingbolt.com/2010/01/23/heavy-rain-versus-alan-wake-hd-screenshot-comparison/

Lmao

LMAO Just when you think PS3 fantards cant possibly get any dumber.
Back to top Go down
Static103
Master Chief Petty Officer
Static103

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain VS Alan Wake Graphics   Heavy Rain VS Alan Wake Graphics EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 10:04 am

alan wake rip off god of war? someone shoot me
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain VS Alan Wake Graphics   Heavy Rain VS Alan Wake Graphics EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 10:07 am

i cant stand looking at heavy rain every one has super shiny faces
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain VS Alan Wake Graphics   Heavy Rain VS Alan Wake Graphics EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 10:52 am

Alan Wake unlike Heavy Rain is a open or semi-open (i dunno right now lmao) world game.

Has a real time weather & day/night A.I. (kinda like L4D)

You can ADJUST the bloom has you like (unlike those retarded comments in the site)

Has the best light and shadow effects on a console EVER! I dunno about if Reach can do better, but Alan Wake wins hands down in that department right now.

It is now ONLY a 360 exclusive, not even on PC so thats why you see PS3 fanboys so pissed off (if it was PC/360 they would shut it and say that was and awesome game bla bla bla getting it for the PC better graphics bla bla bla, but now it ain't on PC its now either a rip off of another game or just plain suck compared with Heavy Rain, fucking hipocrits)
Back to top Go down
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain VS Alan Wake Graphics   Heavy Rain VS Alan Wake Graphics EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:32 pm

demondragondude wrote:

Lmao

lol! lol! lol!
How is it???
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain VS Alan Wake Graphics   Heavy Rain VS Alan Wake Graphics EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:51 pm

after this i must buy alan wake...
:O
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain VS Alan Wake Graphics   Heavy Rain VS Alan Wake Graphics EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 2:23 pm

matrixrory wrote:
i cant stand looking at heavy rain every one has super shiny faces

Yeah and all the pictures have either a close up of a person in the rain or a person crying >.<
Ever heard of gameplay?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain VS Alan Wake Graphics   Heavy Rain VS Alan Wake Graphics EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 2:24 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
Alan Wake unlike Heavy Rain is a open or semi-open (i dunno right now lmao) world game.

Has a real time weather & day/night A.I. (kinda like L4D)

You can ADJUST the bloom has you like (unlike those retarded comments in the site)

Has the best light and shadow effects on a console EVER! I dunno about if Reach can do better, but Alan Wake wins hands down in that department right now.

It is now ONLY a 360 exclusive, not even on PC so thats why you see PS3 fanboys so pissed off (if it was PC/360 they would shut it and say that was and awesome game bla bla bla getting it for the PC better graphics bla bla bla, but now it ain't on PC its now either a rip off of another game or just plain suck compared with Heavy Rain, fucking hipocrits)

QFT

Lmao yeah they hate when good games are 360 exclusives Razz It means they've got no argument against it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain VS Alan Wake Graphics   Heavy Rain VS Alan Wake Graphics EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 2:30 pm

Heavy Rain: Where Cat girls want you to play twing-twang

Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain VS Alan Wake Graphics   Heavy Rain VS Alan Wake Graphics EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 2:37 pm

yea alan wake looks better every time
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain VS Alan Wake Graphics   Heavy Rain VS Alan Wake Graphics EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:10 pm

Exodus2021 wrote:

I absolutely love his Demons Souls review....so so funny. But there talking about Heavy Rain not Heavenly Sword.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain VS Alan Wake Graphics   Heavy Rain VS Alan Wake Graphics EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:28 pm

well this is a tle bit off topic guys but
[/b][u] I JUST GOT MY 100 POST lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain VS Alan Wake Graphics   Heavy Rain VS Alan Wake Graphics EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:27 pm

Some of those Alan Wake shots are from 2005 so I think Alan Wake would have won at least one of those comparisons instead of tieing and put it ahead of Heavy Rain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain VS Alan Wake Graphics   Heavy Rain VS Alan Wake Graphics EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:39 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Exodus2021 wrote:

<embed src="http://cdn2.themis-media.com/media/global/movies/player/flowplayer.commercial-3.1.5.swf" flashvars="config=http://www.themis-media.com/videos/config/1-89263c82b6e510c356171f9469b21279.js%3Fembed%3D1" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer" width="650" height="389" wmode="opaque"></embed>

I absolutely love his Demons Souls review....so so funny. But there talking about Heavy Rain not Heavenly Sword.

Oh sorry. The "Heavenly" threw me off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain VS Alan Wake Graphics   Heavy Rain VS Alan Wake Graphics Empty

Back to top Go down

Heavy Rain VS Alan Wake Graphics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: