This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

tribots/brownies= casuals?

Go down 
+14
F2sT
cannibalshinobi
sosa2123
DemonWolf
shadowmonkey987
xero135
J77
king_of_360
TintedEyes
thydavidcome
343_Guilty_Spark
dudeoftheages
Zombl337
arnt god of war
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

tribots/brownies= casuals? Empty
PostSubject: tribots/brownies= casuals?   tribots/brownies= casuals? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:35 pm

all i hear is graphics graphics graphics graphics graphics graphics graphics graphics graphics graphics graphics graphics graphics graphics graphics graphics graphics graphics graphics graphics seriously nothing about controls or gameplay or story line its just the graphics are amazing Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad makes me sick what about you guys
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: tribots/brownies= casuals?   tribots/brownies= casuals? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:49 pm

Same here, they always talk about how good the graphics are, and how powerful the console is. They also talk so highly of EVERY PS3 game thats not on 360, yet I bet they dont like most of them and/or they dont own all of them. PS3 fanboys are the true casuals of this gen.
Back to top Go down
dudeoftheages
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
dudeoftheages

PostSubject: Re: tribots/brownies= casuals?   tribots/brownies= casuals? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:37 pm

They are only hardcore about the PS3. Not the games. PS3 games sell terribly, even the most popular ones.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: tribots/brownies= casuals?   tribots/brownies= casuals? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:35 pm

dudeoftheages wrote:
They are only hardcore about the PS3. Not the games. PS3 games sell terribly, even the most popular ones.

QFT....Killzone 2 was hyped out the ass by Sony and PS3 fanboys for 4 yrs, and it only sold 1.8 Million LTD. And that is supposively a game that destroys Halo 3.....lol Halo 3 is a lot more fun to play, so let the PS3 fanboys play their graphics while we play fun games.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: tribots/brownies= casuals?   tribots/brownies= casuals? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 6:14 pm

Quote :
QFT....Killzone 2 was hyped out the ass by Sony and PS3 fanboys for 4 yrs, and it only sold 1.8 Million LTD. And that is supposively a game that destroys Halo 3.....lol Halo 3 is a lot more fun to play, so let the PS3 fanboys play their graphics while we play fun games.

You know whats funny is they always say KZ2 has better graphics then Halo 3 yet they say it's not fair to compare sales because it's been out longer. Halo 3's graphics were top notch when the game came out and KZ2 is only slightly better looking after half a decade of development and years after Halo 3's tech was coded. Halo 3 destroyed it in sales week to week and even after KZ2 came out. Halo 3 still outsells KZ2. Halo 3 is clearly the better game, if it wasn't it would sell like rubbers in Vegas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
thydavidcome
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: tribots/brownies= casuals?   tribots/brownies= casuals? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:40 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Quote :

You know whats funny is they always say KZ2 has better graphics then Halo 3 yet they say it's not fair to compare sales because it's been out longer. Halo 3's graphics were top notch when the game came out and KZ2 is only slightly better looking after half a decade of development and years after Halo 3's tech was coded. Halo 3 destroyed it in sales week to week and even after KZ2 came out. Halo 3 still outsells KZ2. Halo 3 is clearly the better game, if it wasn't it would sell like rubbers in Vegas.

Oh sorry I had no idea the number of sold games make the game funnier. Sales are a poor method to rate something. For example the Wii is selling like hot cakes, but we all know it sucks balls.

KZ2 and Halo 3 shouldn't really be compared, they came out at different times, they had completely different marketing, KZ2 aims for realism, Halo 3 aims for futuristic.

Apples and Oranges. Both are good games. Halo 3 has cool features like forge, not to mention fun online. Killzone 2 has a similar online to that of the very successful TF2 (very fun), has cool features in terms of class system and first person cover system.

Not to mention the fact they are on different systems. The 360 has 8 million more users, which means 8 million more potential buyers.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: tribots/brownies= casuals?   tribots/brownies= casuals? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:44 pm

killzone 2=realism wtf? halo 3 brought a new element to its genre forge/customs not about just shooting but running hiding mazes ect. halo 3 is just...........................................................................epic while kz2 is a typical shooter true kz2 is more like gears but i still like gears better only cool ps3 shooter ive seen is rs2 but i dislike that game two just for the gameplay and control layout but primary and secondary fire is awesome
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: tribots/brownies= casuals?   tribots/brownies= casuals? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:01 pm

Omiee wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Quote :

I remember getting a 360 on my birthday 6th of march 2008 and i put in halo 3 and played the singleplayer ( never played halo 2 and played halo 1 at a friends house cuz i was in to PS2 )
and im not kidding, please dont take this as a fanboy cvomment. after playing uncharted and ratchet and assassins creed and cod4 on PS3 i was ( i was a bit naive at the time about consoles ) shoked by halo3's graphics and i thought people were right about 360 graphics being bad, than i downloaded bioshock demo and that looked amazing.

believe me halo 3 graphics were no way near top nothch when it came out.
COD4
assassins creed
ratchet
uncharted came out at the same time and all look alot better.

Although gameplay can be fun with halo 3 and it still has a very active community which is good.
And i love the new party systeme so i dont have to listen to little kids and VETO VETO VETO.

OT: i think Ps3 has a lot of good games, i mean i own about 64 games on my ps3 check my youtube video's.
And its not only about graphics its about gameplay, and large scale battles online etc.
and we have to stop comparing PS3 software sales with 360.

did anybody notice in the NPD numbers batman sold 10.000 less on the ps3 but 360 has double the install base in america.
and did anybody notice in the NPD numbers thaty madden sold 150.000 less i think on ps3 but still the 360 has a bigger install base.
bigger install base=updates? bad graphics=WTF?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
TintedEyes
Seaman Recruit
TintedEyes

PostSubject: Re: tribots/brownies= casuals?   tribots/brownies= casuals? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 9:02 pm

I hate to say it but 360 owners said the same things back in 2006 & 7 and they went crazy when Gears came out, But now its graphics don't matter.

Coincidence? I think not.
Back to top Go down
king_of_360

PostSubject: Re: tribots/brownies= casuals?   tribots/brownies= casuals? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:04 pm

lol i have a ps3 but I will be playing it more now that I am BANNED FOR 3 DAYS:)
Back to top Go down
king_of_360

PostSubject: Re: tribots/brownies= casuals?   tribots/brownies= casuals? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:05 pm

TintedEyes wrote:
I hate to say it but 360 owners said the same things back in 2006 & 7 and they went crazy when Gears came out, But now its graphics don't matter.

Pretty sure every person who has been BANNED FOR 3 DAYS will learn there leason:)
Back to top Go down
TintedEyes
Seaman Recruit
TintedEyes

PostSubject: Re: tribots/brownies= casuals?   tribots/brownies= casuals? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:10 pm

king_of_360 wrote:
TintedEyes wrote:

Pretty sure every person who was hyped for the PS3 said it would totally rape Xbox 360 in the graphics department (when it would come out), but then it comes out and the graphics are super shit comapred to the 360, and we make fun of you guys. Gears 2, Halo 3, Mass Effect, etc, still stand up tot he best looking PS3 games.

Come now you know that isnt true

http://www.kineticninja.blogspot.com/2009_01_01_archive.html
Back to top Go down
king_of_360

PostSubject: Re: tribots/brownies= casuals?   tribots/brownies= casuals? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:14 pm

TintedEyes wrote:
king_of_360 wrote:
TintedEyes wrote:

Pretty sure every person who was hyped for the PS3 said it would totally rape Xbox 360 in the graphics department (when it would come out), but then it comes out and the graphics are super shit comapred to the 360, and we make fun of you guys. Gears 2, Halo 3, Mass Effect, etc, still stand up tot he best looking PS3 games.

BANNED FOR 3 DAYS:)
Back to top Go down
J77
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: tribots/brownies= casuals?   tribots/brownies= casuals? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:24 pm

king_of_360 wrote:
lol i have a ps3 but i dont even use it. the games are GARBAGEEEE!

u use my ps3!!!!! just not for gaming. i use the browser here an there. but the real reason is for gran turismo 5, if gran turismo 5 disapoints, im selling MY PS3 ASAP!!!!
Back to top Go down
J77
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: tribots/brownies= casuals?   tribots/brownies= casuals? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:25 pm

king_of_360 wrote:
lol i have a ps3 but i dont even use it. the games are GARBAGEEEE!

u use my ps3!!!!! just not for gaming. i use the browser here an there. but the real reason is for gran turismo 5, if gran turismo 5 disapoints, im selling MY PS3 ASAP!!!!
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: tribots/brownies= casuals?   tribots/brownies= casuals? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:33 pm

TintedEyes wrote:

first off i never said graphics made the game or system ever and ive been a gamer all my life do you think that graphic comparison showed a difference it did but not huge i really didnt see more than a tiny tiny difference graphics dont matter as long as there not horrible which most games have there own style so its hard to judge so in the end great graphics are not that important anyone who thinks different to me is not as hardcore a gamer as me
Back to top Go down
TintedEyes
Seaman Recruit
TintedEyes

PostSubject: Re: tribots/brownies= casuals?   tribots/brownies= casuals? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:34 pm

king_of_360 wrote:
TintedEyes wrote:
king_of_360 wrote:
TintedEyes wrote:

Hahahha, you want me to believe that shit when they actually compare the PoS particle effects in uncharted to gears 2? Have you seen the explosions? Have you seen the totally static water? The horrible water effects (shoot the water and laugh)? Don't even dare compare Uncharted 1 to Gears 2 in graphics.
lol! I gave you facts, you gave me opinions, pictures speak for themselves Smile
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: tribots/brownies= casuals?   tribots/brownies= casuals? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:49 pm

TintedEyes wrote:
king_of_360 wrote:
TintedEyes wrote:
king_of_360 wrote:
TintedEyes wrote:

Hahahha, you want me to believe that shit when they actually compare the PoS particle effects in uncharted to gears 2? Have you seen the explosions? Have you seen the totally static water? The horrible water effects (shoot the water and laugh)? Don't even dare compare Uncharted 1 to Gears 2 in graphics.
lol! I gave you facts, you gave me opinions, pictures speak for themselves Smile
but its your opinion that those uncharted pictures look better then the gears pictures even though its a diffrent art style
Back to top Go down
xero135
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
xero135

PostSubject: Re: tribots/brownies= casuals?   tribots/brownies= casuals? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:17 am

graphics do kinda make a difference i mean you see a game and the graphics are like ps2 graphics, u probly wont buy that game. and if graphics werent important then reviewers wouldnt make it one of the 4 things they review graphics, sound, gameplay, replay value. im not saying graphics are everything but they are kinda important
Back to top Go down
xero135
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
xero135

PostSubject: Re: tribots/brownies= casuals?   tribots/brownies= casuals? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:21 am

arntson wrote:
TintedEyes wrote:
king_of_360 wrote:
TintedEyes wrote:
king_of_360 wrote:
TintedEyes wrote:

but its your opinion that those uncharted pictures look better then the gears pictures even though its a diffrent art style
i dont care how different there art style is that shot of drake is sexy, u can see his poors
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: tribots/brownies= casuals?   tribots/brownies= casuals? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:21 am

xero135 wrote:
graphics do kinda make a difference i mean you see a game and the graphics are like ps2 graphics, u probly wont buy that game. and if graphics werent important then reviewers wouldnt make it one of the 4 things they review graphics, sound, gameplay, replay value. im not saying graphics are everything but they are kinda important
no actually if i see a game with ps2 graphics and i know its good im gonna buy it hell if it has ps1 graphics im gonna buy it
to me

graphics=5%
sound=10%
gameplay=50
replay=35%
Back to top Go down
xero135
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
xero135

PostSubject: Re: tribots/brownies= casuals?   tribots/brownies= casuals? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:27 am

arntson wrote:
xero135 wrote:
no actually if i see a game with ps2 graphics and i know its good im gonna buy it hell if it has ps1 graphics im gonna buy it
to me

graphics=5%
sound=10%
gameplay=50
replay=35%
ya i know if its a great game yay but usually if a game has good graphics then the developers took time on the game and wanted it to be perfect
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: tribots/brownies= casuals?   tribots/brownies= casuals? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:28 pm

xero135 wrote:
arntson wrote:
xero135 wrote:
to me

graphics=5%
sound=10%
gameplay=50
replay=35%
ya i know if its a great game yay but usually if a game has good graphics then the developers took time on the game and wanted it to be perfect
how do you really judge graphics though when and ive said this before game designers have all differnt types of art style
Back to top Go down
xero135
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
xero135

PostSubject: Re: tribots/brownies= casuals?   tribots/brownies= casuals? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:43 pm

arntson wrote:
xero135 wrote:
arntson wrote:
xero135 wrote:
to me

graphics=5%
sound=10%
gameplay=50
replay=35%
how do you really judge graphics though when and ive said this before game designers have all differnt types of art style
i wasnt comparing games im just saying good graphics equal time spent on making the as close to perfect as the developers can come
Back to top Go down
shadowmonkey987
Seaman
Seaman
shadowmonkey987

PostSubject: Re: tribots/brownies= casuals?   tribots/brownies= casuals? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:25 pm

if forza beats gt5 ill lol alot because ps3 fanboys will be butt hurt
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/shadowmonkey987/profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tribots/brownies= casuals?   tribots/brownies= casuals? Empty

Back to top Go down

tribots/brownies= casuals?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: