This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dark Void=Worst Videogame ever MADE!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

Dark Void=Worst Videogame ever MADE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Dark Void=Worst Videogame ever MADE!!!   Dark Void=Worst Videogame ever MADE!!! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 6:47 pm

i got it for 15 euros here,i am playing it.and its one of the worst games i ever played ( i got it along with mass effect 2) but the story sucks,gameplay is horrible,the flying is ok but nothing awesome and the dialogue sucks.the only good thing about this game is nolan north(the guy who voices drake from uncharted) and thats it,nothing more,vertical combat is boring and it has a original idea,but its boring and sucks
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Dark Void=Worst Videogame ever MADE!!!   Dark Void=Worst Videogame ever MADE!!! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 6:48 pm

ooh and i forgot to mention..the reviewers who gave a 6 or 5 were just generous,this game deserves a 2 or 3,its that horrible,its one of the biggest dissapointments for me,and i liked the demo *sigh* i wish i would slap myself back then
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Dark Void=Worst Videogame ever MADE!!!   Dark Void=Worst Videogame ever MADE!!! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 7:03 pm

lol I think I kinda agree with you. I downloaded the demo and it's kinda disappointing. Funnily enough when I played it at Eurogamer Expo, it seemed a lot more fun..... perhaps they made some changes to the gameplay that make it feel less tight/satisfying. :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Dark Void=Worst Videogame ever MADE!!!   Dark Void=Worst Videogame ever MADE!!! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 7:27 pm

I agree. Looks dull.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Dark Void=Worst Videogame ever MADE!!!   Dark Void=Worst Videogame ever MADE!!! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:05 am

I was excited for the game until I played the demo. The game doesn't do anything wrong, but it doesn't do anything excellent. It's the kind of game you'd play only if you had nothing else to play and unfortunately for Dark Void, we Xbox 360 fans have tons of other better games to play.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Dark Void=Worst Videogame ever MADE!!!   Dark Void=Worst Videogame ever MADE!!! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:01 am

The developers should have made Crimson Skye sequel instead.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Void=Worst Videogame ever MADE!!!   Dark Void=Worst Videogame ever MADE!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Void=Worst Videogame ever MADE!!!
Page 1 of 1