This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

gameboy games and super nintendo games on the internet?!?! its like the XboxLIVE gameroom!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

gameboy games and super nintendo games on the internet?!?! its like the XboxLIVE gameroom! Empty
PostSubject: gameboy games and super nintendo games on the internet?!?! its like the XboxLIVE gameroom!   gameboy games and super nintendo games on the internet?!?! its like the XboxLIVE gameroom! EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:28 pm

Now im not a gameboy fan but i stumbled upon a site that lets you play gameboy games on the internet, no download required. join and click and play classic nintendo, attari, apple games etc. CHECK THIS SHIT OUT

Think of it this way: Its like the upcoming Microsoft game room Smile ALL THE FUCKING GREAT CLASSICS FROM SUPER NINTENDO TO GAMEBOY COLOR AND ADVANCED!

http://www.vizzed.com/vizzedboard/retro/game.php?id=2404

Last edited by Project Natal Informer on Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

gameboy games and super nintendo games on the internet?!?! its like the XboxLIVE gameroom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: gameboy games and super nintendo games on the internet?!?! its like the XboxLIVE gameroom!   gameboy games and super nintendo games on the internet?!?! its like the XboxLIVE gameroom! EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:29 pm

Wow. Gameboy games on the internet. Well since my Macbook is owned by the school I guess I cannot download it. Lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: gameboy games and super nintendo games on the internet?!?! its like the XboxLIVE gameroom!   gameboy games and super nintendo games on the internet?!?! its like the XboxLIVE gameroom! EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:28 pm

Kendo wrote:
Wow. Gameboy games on the internet. Well since my Macbook is owned by the school I guess I cannot download it. Lol.

its not download, its press and play Very Happy I played the classic pokemon blue.
gameboy games and super nintendo games on the internet?!?! its like the XboxLIVE gameroom! Pokemo10
Back to top Go down
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: gameboy games and super nintendo games on the internet?!?! its like the XboxLIVE gameroom!   gameboy games and super nintendo games on the internet?!?! its like the XboxLIVE gameroom! EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:44 pm

everytime i try to use anything to do with java my internet brower closes Sad any suggestions how i can fix this. im using firefox if that helps
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: gameboy games and super nintendo games on the internet?!?! its like the XboxLIVE gameroom!   gameboy games and super nintendo games on the internet?!?! its like the XboxLIVE gameroom! EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:59 am

matrixrory wrote:
everytime i try to use anything to do with java my internet brower closes Sad any suggestions how i can fix this. im using firefox if that helps

Well, i don't know anything about computers but it can be virus related(doubted) or it can be the java your using. (it can be old, or corrupted.) Or what PC version(Windows 2000, Windows XP etc.) No clue lol.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: gameboy games and super nintendo games on the internet?!?! its like the XboxLIVE gameroom!   gameboy games and super nintendo games on the internet?!?! its like the XboxLIVE gameroom! EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:49 pm

I've been playing TurboGraphf 16 shmups. My favorite was Soldier Blade. But it failed on me (It crashed)
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: gameboy games and super nintendo games on the internet?!?! its like the XboxLIVE gameroom!   gameboy games and super nintendo games on the internet?!?! its like the XboxLIVE gameroom! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:21 pm

omg yes gameboy i was such a fan but now im into ds in hand helds
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: gameboy games and super nintendo games on the internet?!?! its like the XboxLIVE gameroom!   gameboy games and super nintendo games on the internet?!?! its like the XboxLIVE gameroom! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:06 am

hey i registered and i dont know how to start it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gameboy games and super nintendo games on the internet?!?! its like the XboxLIVE gameroom!   gameboy games and super nintendo games on the internet?!?! its like the XboxLIVE gameroom! Empty

Back to top Go down

gameboy games and super nintendo games on the internet?!?! its like the XboxLIVE gameroom!
Page 1 of 1