This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halo Movie Info from Halopedia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Halo Movie Info from Halopedia Empty
PostSubject: Halo Movie Info from Halopedia   Halo Movie Info from Halopedia EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:30 pm

I found some info on Halopedia.

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Halo_(Film)

"October 5, 2009 Frank O' Connor confirms that Microsoft is still "being very careful to pick the right time and the right partner" to get the development of the movie restarted in an interview with USA Today. He also reveals that future Halo installments in the franchise are being planned out for the next six years that will provide conclusions to the canon storyline"

And

"October 21, 2009 Microsoft Game Studio's Phil Spencer states that "it's really a quality control issue" with deciding who to develop the movie with."

These are the two main lines that interested me.You should be able to find these on the timeline section of the article

Just thought I would show you guys.Sorry if it's already been posted
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Halo Movie Info from Halopedia   Halo Movie Info from Halopedia EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:32 pm

Sorry guys.The link isnt working.

To veiw the info,just go on Halopedia and search "Halo Movie"
Back to top Go down
matrixrory
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Halo Movie Info from Halopedia   Halo Movie Info from Halopedia EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:40 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/matrixrory
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Halo Movie Info from Halopedia   Halo Movie Info from Halopedia EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:51 pm

matrixrory wrote:
http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Halo_Movie

is that it?

Yup.For some reason it didnt work on mine.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Halo Movie Info from Halopedia   Halo Movie Info from Halopedia EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 7:16 am

Maybe James Cameron should make a Halo movie. Just like Avatar most of the movie could be computer rendered effects
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Halo Movie Info from Halopedia   Halo Movie Info from Halopedia EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:20 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
Maybe James Cameron should make a Halo movie. Just like Avatar most of the movie could be computer rendered effects
That would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Halo Movie Info from Halopedia   Halo Movie Info from Halopedia EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:26 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:

Fully agree. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Thebruteslayer17
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Thebruteslayer17

PostSubject: Re: Halo Movie Info from Halopedia   Halo Movie Info from Halopedia EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:12 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

Fully agree. Razz
I would take anyone over Uwe Boll, seriously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo Movie Info from Halopedia   Halo Movie Info from Halopedia EmptySat May 22, 2010 6:13 pm

I think a movie, unless done perfectly, would ruin Halo.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Halo Movie Info from Halopedia   Halo Movie Info from Halopedia EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:48 pm

As long as Eli Roth, Michael Bay, or Uwe Boll aren't involved...

Those 3 make shit films.
Back to top Go down
5cm
Seaman Recruit
5cm

PostSubject: Re: Halo Movie Info from Halopedia   Halo Movie Info from Halopedia EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:21 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Master chief is too great to be ruined my a movie. His shear awesomeness would motivate even the worst directors to create a master piece... or at least I can dream. I'm still looking forward to it though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo Movie Info from Halopedia   Halo Movie Info from Halopedia EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:13 pm

5cm wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Master chief is too great to be ruined my a movie. His shear awesomeness would motivate even the worst directors to create a master piece... or at least I can dream. I'm still looking forward to it though.

Yeah, I mean Resident Evil games were amazing, so obviously the movie would stay true to the game and be just that awesome...oh...oh wait... lets not ruin another game franchise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo Movie Info from Halopedia   Halo Movie Info from Halopedia Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo Movie Info from Halopedia
Page 1 of 1