This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 AGGRESSIVE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST MODS

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

AGGRESSIVE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST MODS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGGRESSIVE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST MODS   AGGRESSIVE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST MODS - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:47 pm

matrixrory wrote:
please no one do anything to bbc unless he actually brakes the rules

Maybe,ill ask the other mod's.

he has been already banned several time's and that is enough for me to ban him now.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

AGGRESSIVE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST MODS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGGRESSIVE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST MODS   AGGRESSIVE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST MODS - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:51 pm

I dont think BBC has any reason to be here.He hate's us xbox fan's and has bashed 360 alot in the past.

Ill ask Guiltyspark and Masterchief.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-02-10

AGGRESSIVE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST MODS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGGRESSIVE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST MODS   AGGRESSIVE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST MODS - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 2:02 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
matrixrory wrote:
please no one do anything to bbc unless he actually brakes the rules

Maybe,ill ask the other mod's.

he has been already banned several time's and that is enough for me to ban him now.
My first account was banned for no reason. The Bayonetta account was by request of a member here who thought the mods were going ape crazy with powa'. I'm not here to defend the PS3, or even participate in the console war. Just like on my BBC account, I will rarely post, and mostly in sections outside the console war. I plan on handing out my new gamertag (when I make it) to you guys because there are people here I actually like. Wink
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

AGGRESSIVE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST MODS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGGRESSIVE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST MODS   AGGRESSIVE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST MODS - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 2:04 pm

Jamin wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
matrixrory wrote:
please no one do anything to bbc unless he actually brakes the rules

Maybe,ill ask the other mod's.

he has been already banned several time's and that is enough for me to ban him now.
My first account was banned for no reason. The Bayonetta account was by request of a member here who thought the mods were going ape crazy with powa'. I'm not here to defend the PS3, or even participate in the console war. Just like on my BBC account, I will rarely post, and mostly in sections outside the console war. I plan on handing out my new gamertag (when I make it) to you guys because there are people here I actually like. Wink

I cant judge your first ban because i wasnt the one who banned you.

Oh nvm.

I doubt I will ban you but im asking the other mod's just in case.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

Posts : 948
Join date : 2009-09-11

AGGRESSIVE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST MODS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGGRESSIVE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST MODS   AGGRESSIVE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST MODS - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 2:36 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Jamin wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
matrixrory wrote:
please no one do anything to bbc unless he actually brakes the rules

Maybe,ill ask the other mod's.

he has been already banned several time's and that is enough for me to ban him now.
My first account was banned for no reason. The Bayonetta account was by request of a member here who thought the mods were going ape crazy with powa'. I'm not here to defend the PS3, or even participate in the console war. Just like on my BBC account, I will rarely post, and mostly in sections outside the console war. I plan on handing out my new gamertag (when I make it) to you guys because there are people here I actually like. Wink

I cant judge your first ban because i wasnt the one who banned you.

Oh nvm.

I doubt I will ban you but im asking the other mod's just in case.
Just dont ask master chief.....
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
Location : In the gutter

AGGRESSIVE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST MODS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGGRESSIVE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST MODS   AGGRESSIVE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST MODS - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 2:37 pm

Well InfiniteRetro had an account here so I see no reason why BBC should be banned.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Area 51

AGGRESSIVE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST MODS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGGRESSIVE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST MODS   AGGRESSIVE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST MODS - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:56 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Jamin wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
matrixrory wrote:
please no one do anything to bbc unless he actually brakes the rules

Maybe,ill ask the other mod's.

he has been already banned several time's and that is enough for me to ban him now.
My first account was banned for no reason. The Bayonetta account was by request of a member here who thought the mods were going ape crazy with powa'. I'm not here to defend the PS3, or even participate in the console war. Just like on my BBC account, I will rarely post, and mostly in sections outside the console war. I plan on handing out my new gamertag (when I make it) to you guys because there are people here I actually like. Wink

I cant judge your first ban because i wasnt the one who banned you.

Oh nvm.

I doubt I will ban you but im asking the other mod's just in case.
Just dont ask master chief.....
Whats the matter crybaby? Did your mom not pay enough attention to you as a kid?


Last edited by Master_Chief on Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

Posts : 948
Join date : 2009-09-11

AGGRESSIVE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST MODS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGGRESSIVE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST MODS   AGGRESSIVE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST MODS - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:02 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Jamin wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
matrixrory wrote:
please no one do anything to bbc unless he actually brakes the rules

Maybe,ill ask the other mod's.

he has been already banned several time's and that is enough for me to ban him now.
My first account was banned for no reason. The Bayonetta account was by request of a member here who thought the mods were going ape crazy with powa'. I'm not here to defend the PS3, or even participate in the console war. Just like on my BBC account, I will rarely post, and mostly in sections outside the console war. I plan on handing out my new gamertag (when I make it) to you guys because there are people here I actually like. Wink

I cant judge your first ban because i wasnt the one who banned you.

Oh nvm.

I doubt I will ban you but im asking the other mod's just in case.
Just dont ask master chief.....
Whats the matter crybaby? Did your mom not pay enough attention to you as a kid? .
Why?
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Area 51

AGGRESSIVE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST MODS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGGRESSIVE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST MODS   AGGRESSIVE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST MODS - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:06 pm

Because I'm tired of you whining like a little girl all the time lightlamp. Its getting old. You need to man up and grow a pair. And I've been very fair by putting bans up to a vote before doing anything. So save your crying for somebody who wants to hear it. Other mods are getting tired of it as well.


Last edited by Master_Chief on Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

Posts : 2699
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 30
Location : Swēoþēod/Svíþjóð

AGGRESSIVE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST MODS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGGRESSIVE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST MODS   AGGRESSIVE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST MODS - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:36 pm

Im for him to stay, just like most of us here he owns multiple consoles and probably in some cases prefers the 360 over the competition.

If he doesnt break any rule im ok with having him on the site, still if he wants to "stay" on the site and post he'll just make another sock account.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

AGGRESSIVE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST MODS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGGRESSIVE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST MODS   AGGRESSIVE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST MODS - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:17 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Jamin wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
matrixrory wrote:
please no one do anything to bbc unless he actually brakes the rules

Maybe,ill ask the other mod's.

he has been already banned several time's and that is enough for me to ban him now.
My first account was banned for no reason. The Bayonetta account was by request of a member here who thought the mods were going ape crazy with powa'. I'm not here to defend the PS3, or even participate in the console war. Just like on my BBC account, I will rarely post, and mostly in sections outside the console war. I plan on handing out my new gamertag (when I make it) to you guys because there are people here I actually like. Wink

I cant judge your first ban because i wasnt the one who banned you.

Oh nvm.

I doubt I will ban you but im asking the other mod's just in case.
Just dont ask master chief.....

Will you just stop taking cheap shot's at him?There have been many time's where i could have mentioned you as a cry baby.Same with him.Did we?No.So think before you say something stupid.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Area 51

AGGRESSIVE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST MODS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGGRESSIVE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST MODS   AGGRESSIVE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST MODS - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:08 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
Im for him to stay, just like most of us here he owns multiple consoles and probably in some cases prefers the 360 over the competition.

If he doesnt break any rule im ok with having him on the site, still if he wants to "stay" on the site and post he'll just make another sock account.
After reading his new posts and seeing his new video I vote for him to stay too.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

AGGRESSIVE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST MODS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGGRESSIVE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST MODS   AGGRESSIVE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST MODS - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:12 am

Hey guy's.

Cole Train's new account PM'd me last night saying that he has been banned for stealthtrolling.It was a very well written and polite PM.He said that he admit's some of his post's were a little defensive but not all of his.he said that he doesnt own a PS3 in RL and love the 360 the most.

I personally agree for him to be unbanned or allowed back.I beleive what he said.And if you guy's allow him back then im sure he wont make the same mistake as he did before.

Beside's,you learn from your mistake,amirite?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




AGGRESSIVE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST MODS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGGRESSIVE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST MODS   AGGRESSIVE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST MODS - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
AGGRESSIVE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST MODS
Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Rowan Atkinson Doctor who action figure
» ALIEN/S & STARSHIP TROOPERS MICRO MACHINES/ ACTION FLEET
» Nintendo Action Figures
» LF: Playmates Star Trek Voyager Action Figures
» The Hobbit action Figures?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements, Rules, and Regulations :: Rules and Regulations-
Jump to: