This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Extended ODST Live Action video and possible Halo: Reach at TGS '09

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

Extended ODST Live Action video and possible Halo: Reach at TGS '09 Empty
PostSubject: Extended ODST Live Action video and possible Halo: Reach at TGS '09   Extended ODST Live Action video and possible Halo: Reach at TGS '09 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:55 pm

It's over at GameTrailers. Here's the link:

http://www.gametrailers.com/game/halo-3-odst/10364

Please mods and admins, make it so we can easily add embedded video code so can post them directed instead of just links.

So what do you guys think? IMO it's even better and it makes me want a live action Halo movie even more.

BTW, I hear Microsoft has a bunch of surprises prepared for TGS '09. I can't wait to see Halo: Reach footage!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
santosj95
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
santosj95

PostSubject: Re: Extended ODST Live Action video and possible Halo: Reach at TGS '09   Extended ODST Live Action video and possible Halo: Reach at TGS '09 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:06 pm

I think it looks awesome, I was not expecting them to put so much effort into filming something of such quality.

And I am looking forward to some new footage of Halo Reach on TGS, especially since it is using a brand new engine, if I am not mistaken
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Extended ODST Live Action video and possible Halo: Reach at TGS '09   Extended ODST Live Action video and possible Halo: Reach at TGS '09 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:08 pm

I honestly think it would be a stupid move for Microsoft to show Halo Reach footage so close to the launch of Halo 3 ODST......we will see more Halo Reach footage at E3 2010 I feel.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Extended ODST Live Action video and possible Halo: Reach at TGS '09   Extended ODST Live Action video and possible Halo: Reach at TGS '09 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:16 pm

Zombl337 wrote:
I honestly think it would be a stupid move for Microsoft to show Halo Reach footage so close to the launch of Halo 3 ODST......we will see more Halo Reach footage at E3 2010 I feel.

Even just a tiny in-game peek would cause fans to go nuts and speculate about the game for months. TGS '09 is this month so it would take all the steam out of the PS3 SLIME and cause people to buy Xbox Elites in preparation for the coming greatness.
Back to top Go down
santosj95
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
santosj95

PostSubject: Re: Extended ODST Live Action video and possible Halo: Reach at TGS '09   Extended ODST Live Action video and possible Halo: Reach at TGS '09 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:17 pm

Zombl337 wrote:

Agreed, it would not be smart at all at this point.

When is Halo Reach supposed to be released anyway? 2011?
Back to top Go down
santosj95
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
santosj95

PostSubject: Re: Extended ODST Live Action video and possible Halo: Reach at TGS '09   Extended ODST Live Action video and possible Halo: Reach at TGS '09 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:20 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Zombl337 wrote:

Even just a tiny in-game peek would cause fans to go nuts and speculate about the game for months. TGS '09 is this month so it would take all the steam out of the PS3 SLIME and cause people to buy Xbox Elites in preparation for the coming greatness.

I do not think people would start buying 360's at this point because of Halo Reach, especially when there is so little that is known about the game. And I doubt it would hurt the PS3 Slim's sales, it's a whole differente issue.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Extended ODST Live Action video and possible Halo: Reach at TGS '09   Extended ODST Live Action video and possible Halo: Reach at TGS '09 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:24 pm

santosj95 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Zombl337 wrote:

I do not think people would start buying 360's at this point because of Halo Reach, especially when there is so little that is known about the game. And I doubt it would hurt the PS3 Slim's sales, it's a whole differente issue.

People buy consoles for games. When Halo: Reach footage goes viral it will hurt the PS3 SLIME's sales. Think about it. Two machines are sitting on the shelf, both cost the same, one has Halo: Reach coming out in less then a year and the other doesn't. Which would you choose?
Back to top Go down
santosj95
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
santosj95

PostSubject: Re: Extended ODST Live Action video and possible Halo: Reach at TGS '09   Extended ODST Live Action video and possible Halo: Reach at TGS '09 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:29 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
santosj95 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Zombl337 wrote:

People buy consoles for games. When Halo: Reach footage goes viral it will hurt the PS3 SLIME's sales. Think about it. Two machines are sitting on the shelf, both cost the same, one has Halo: Reach coming out in less then a year and the other doesn't. Which would you choose?

I can see your point, I am not saying it will not hurt the PS3 Slim's sales at all, the prospect of a new Halo game is certainly a huge asset for the 360.

However, pratically all of the fans of the Halo franchise already have a 360. For it to affect the PS3's sales it would have to be something mind-blowing. Which it will certainly be, for people like you and me, but not everyone is as excited as us about a new Halo.
Back to top Go down
E L E M 3 N T 63

E L E M 3 N T 63

PostSubject: Re: Extended ODST Live Action video and possible Halo: Reach at TGS '09   Extended ODST Live Action video and possible Halo: Reach at TGS '09 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:48 am

Nott Bad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Extended ODST Live Action video and possible Halo: Reach at TGS '09   Extended ODST Live Action video and possible Halo: Reach at TGS '09 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:19 pm

Thanks for the link dude!
Back to top Go down
Pistol Perk
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Pistol Perk

PostSubject: Re: Extended ODST Live Action video and possible Halo: Reach at TGS '09   Extended ODST Live Action video and possible Halo: Reach at TGS '09 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:58 pm

Zombl337 wrote:
I disagree because if they show footage of halo reach, advertise the beta for odst, then odst sales will sky rocket, just a thought
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extended ODST Live Action video and possible Halo: Reach at TGS '09   Extended ODST Live Action video and possible Halo: Reach at TGS '09 Empty

Back to top Go down

Extended ODST Live Action video and possible Halo: Reach at TGS '09
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Halo-
Jump to: