This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Moded Warfare 2

Go down 
+5
buddhapride69
Blixtstorm
Stoney
DustinDutRank
Mr. Project Natal
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

Moded Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Moded Warfare 2   Moded Warfare 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:52 am

Right? Nothing but moded names, care package glitches(and EMERGENCY care package) and modded ranks, titles and emblems. (lets not forget nuke boosting)
Modern warfare has turned to moded warfare (or Model Warfare 2) and not much is being done. Does Infinity Ward have any plans to stop it ANY TIME SOON?

You cant can't stop campers, noob tubes or Model 1887 unless you take them completely out.
Keep this in mind for someone pissin you off in a game...
"If you cant beat em' join em"

UPDATE: SPRAYERS SUCK WHEN YOU ARE TRYING TO KILL SOMEONE ELSE!

Last edited by Project Natal Informer on Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
DustinDutRank
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DustinDutRank

Moded Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moded Warfare 2   Moded Warfare 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:12 pm

Modded titles and emblems?
I didn't know you can mod those.
My name tht shows up is modded but it doesn't affect the game.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Moded Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moded Warfare 2   Moded Warfare 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:59 pm

Run'N knifers are my biggest problem. Camping isnt a problem, everyone does it from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

Moded Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moded Warfare 2   Moded Warfare 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:09 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Run'N knifers are my biggest problem. Camping isnt a problem, everyone does it from time to time.

I have to disagree with you, sitting in a corner for 2 minutes doesnt count as camping, sitting a entire round in the same corner is camping... Run n knife is not a big problem either, since theres nothing like killing them when they are charging at you, over and over again Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Moded Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moded Warfare 2   Moded Warfare 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:12 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

I have to disagree with you, sitting in a corner for 2 minutes doesnt count as camping, sitting a entire round in the same corner is camping... Run n knife is not a big problem either, since theres nothing like killing them when they are charging at you, over and over again Razz

Well thats what I meant....Although I havent really came across someone that just sits in the corner for a whole game. Thats just gay!. And some of the run'knifers are like Neo from the Matrix...They dodge all your bullets and then bam ya dead! And if thats not the case they sneak up behind and slice ya! Although revenge is sweet!!
Back to top Go down
buddhapride69
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
buddhapride69

Moded Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moded Warfare 2   Moded Warfare 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 12:40 am

yer its funny cause mw2 went from brilliant to just one giant glitch
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buddhapride69
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

Moded Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moded Warfare 2   Moded Warfare 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:01 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Well people take it as camping, including me. Depends on the situation and game type. If your in a situation where if you don't camp, you will be killed, then its alright.
Back to top Go down
DustinDutRank
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DustinDutRank

Moded Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moded Warfare 2   Moded Warfare 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:31 pm

If you are sitting in a corner for longer than a minute then you need to learn how to play. :O
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Moded Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moded Warfare 2   Moded Warfare 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:54 pm

I had noobs like Infinity Ward on a match
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

Moded Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moded Warfare 2   Moded Warfare 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:39 am

DustinDutRank wrote:
If you are sitting in a corner for longer than a minute then you need to learn how to play. :O

ya, unless your idle XD
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Moded Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moded Warfare 2   Moded Warfare 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:37 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Well thats what I meant....Although I havent really came across someone that just sits in the corner for a whole game. Thats just gay!. And some of the run'knifers are like Neo from the Matrix...They dodge all your bullets and then bam ya dead! And if thats not the case they sneak up behind and slice ya! Although revenge is sweet!!

yeah they're not campers, they're gay!! lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
3DO was too cheap for me
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
3DO was too cheap for me

Moded Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moded Warfare 2   Moded Warfare 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:42 pm

I have all the versions and the camping percentile goes like this:

PS3- 60% campers/knivers
360- 60% campers/knivers
PC- 40% campers/knivers

I hate them all, luckily I got the 360(Friend sold 360), and PC(Doesn't work on fried's computer) versions for free.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

Moded Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moded Warfare 2   Moded Warfare 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:59 am

lol does the wii get anything?
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Moded Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moded Warfare 2   Moded Warfare 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:40 pm

Campers, overpowered sniper rifles, no way to see a sniper (even by their heat signature), people mod and use glitches, so much shit goin on I sometimes can even see where I am going.......I might honestly sell MW2 and get MW1.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moded Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moded Warfare 2   Moded Warfare 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moded Warfare 2
Page 1 of 1