This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

why did you banned me

Go down 
+5
joe11
Blixtstorm
Master_Chief
Stigma
Obitrice
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Obitrice

why did you banned me Empty
PostSubject: why did you banned me   why did you banned me EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:05 pm

I didn't talk shit about the 360 all I'm saying that its not right to say that ps3 owners are not gamers and you are acting like pc fanboys thinking that you better gamers and you guys make the sane 360 fans look bad because of this sorry excuse of a 360 fan forum
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: why did you banned me   why did you banned me EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:09 pm

You're making multiple accounts, that's against the rules.
Back to top Go down
Obitrice

PostSubject: Re: why did you banned me   why did you banned me EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:10 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
oh sorry about that I didn't know
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: why did you banned me   why did you banned me EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:10 pm

Wow that was fast. You were banned for having several banned accounts for trolling. But I tell you what. I'll leave this account of yours open for now and run it by Guilty Spark, Blixstorm and Arbiteris. I'll go along with whatever they decide. But having multiple accounts especially banned ones is against the rules.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: why did you banned me   why did you banned me EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:12 pm

hmm... i wonder..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: why did you banned me   why did you banned me EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:17 pm

I pmed Guilty Spark and Arbiteris about this and Blixstorm is still deciding. So I'll just step aside and abide by their decision.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: why did you banned me   why did you banned me EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:25 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
Ban him
Blixstorm and I vote ban. We'll see what Guilty and Arbiteris say but I'm betting that they will vote the same.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: why did you banned me   why did you banned me EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:09 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
yea, but just asking does any one read the rules
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: why did you banned me   why did you banned me EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 12:13 am

I banned one of your troll acounts:

dukenukem3do

This is the statement that got you banned: "You guys are a disgrace of the gaming community you are worse than the ps3 fanboys and you don't know your gaming history and you should stop saying ps3 owners don't buy games because that is ignorant to say"

Lets analyze that statement.

Your use of the word "You" separates yourself from those you are talking about, the 360 fans on this forum. Therefor you don't consider yourself a 360 fan Why are you here?

You call us worse than PS3 fanboys. That's impossible.

You say we don't know gaming history, and you call us ignorant. What's funny about that is you think PS3 owners are gamers when they can't even be bothered to buy more than 2 million copies of Uncharted 2. That's not even half of Halo 3 ODST.

Why should we give you another chance. If I could ban your IP I would. Please don't come back. You're not a Xbox 360 fan and therefor have no business being here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
PtothaWHAT
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: why did you banned me   why did you banned me EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:41 am

Lol he came back naming him self after a rapper, i don't know why thats funny but it is.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: why did you banned me   why did you banned me EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 12:11 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
I banned one of your troll acounts:

dukenukem3do

This is the statement that got you banned: "You guys are a disgrace of the gaming community you are worse than the ps3 fanboys and you don't know your gaming history and you should stop saying ps3 owners don't buy games because that is ignorant to say"

Lets analyze that statement.

Your use of the word "You" separates yourself from those you are talking about, the 360 fans on this forum. Therefor you don't consider yourself a 360 fan Why are you here?

You call us worse than PS3 fanboys. That's impossible.

You say we don't know gaming history, and you call us ignorant. What's funny about that is you think PS3 owners are gamers when they can't even be bothered to buy more than 2 million copies of Uncharted 2. That's not even half of Halo 3 ODST.

Why should we give you another chance. If I could ban your IP I would. Please don't come back. You're not a Xbox 360 fan and therefor have no business being here.

QFT!!! It hilarious how they think by coming on hear to rant and rave will have any effect of this forum...Will they ever give up?
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: why did you banned me   why did you banned me EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 12:38 pm

I vote to have this guy banned.I remember one of his other banned account's(serioussam)and i know for sure he was a troll.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why did you banned me   why did you banned me Empty

Back to top Go down

why did you banned me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: