This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the grinder goes multiplatform.

Go down 
+2
Arbiteris
the RPG guy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
the RPG guy
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
the RPG guy

the grinder goes multiplatform. Empty
PostSubject: the grinder goes multiplatform.   the grinder goes multiplatform. EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:29 pm

the former wii exclusive game being developed by high voltage software (the company behind the conduit) is now havign an HD version made for the PS3,360 and PC.

hopefuly the mtion control is as good as HVS says it is otherwise this game will be overshadowed by is HD counterpart.

GO TO HELL HIGH VOLTAGE the grinder goes multiplatform. Icon_evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gameboy100894
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: the grinder goes multiplatform.   the grinder goes multiplatform. EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 12:54 pm

Wow,the wii fanboy's have been wanting this exclusive for a LONG time.They must be pissed.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: the grinder goes multiplatform.   the grinder goes multiplatform. EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:59 pm

Wow. Next thing you know they will port The Conduit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
the RPG guy
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
the RPG guy

PostSubject: Re: the grinder goes multiplatform.   the grinder goes multiplatform. EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:25 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Wow,the wii fanboy's have been wanting this exclusive for a LONG time.They must be pissed.
im sort of pissed myself. not only because its not exclusive anymore, but they set back the release date
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: the grinder goes multiplatform.   the grinder goes multiplatform. EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:36 pm

I think it was a mistake for them making it Multiplat.I mean,it cant compete with L4D.So why make it multiplat?

if they kept it on the wii then more wii owner's would be encouraged to buy it.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: the grinder goes multiplatform.   the grinder goes multiplatform. EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:39 pm

Wow quite a few wii games are turning multiplat.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: the grinder goes multiplatform.   the grinder goes multiplatform. EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:11 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
I think it was a mistake for them making it Multiplat.I mean,it cant compete with L4D.So why make it multiplat?

It would not sell well if it was exclusive to the Wii. Take a look at The Conduit, Dead Space: Extraction, and Madworld. They did not sell well, they want their game to sell.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
siko

PostSubject: Re: the grinder goes multiplatform.   the grinder goes multiplatform. EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:48 am

Kendo wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

It would not sell well if it was exclusive to the Wii. Take a look at The Conduit, Dead Space: Extraction, and Madworld. They did not sell well, they want their game to sell.

dude that doesn't prove anything lets have a look at the why they didn't sell...

Lets start with the conduit, metacritic is one of the top gaming sites to find the mixture of reviews.. the conduit got 69 on metacritic and alot of people got turned off by it from the reviews so its obvious why the game didn't sell

Dead Space Extraction the game is a damn railshooter need i say more? not to mention the game isn't worth its pricetag, yes RE Umbrella chronicles sold well over a million thats only time a rails game ever sold a million another words rail games has a small fanbase now

Madworld: the game was to short you can beat it in a day by renting it plus there is not replay value,
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: the grinder goes multiplatform.   the grinder goes multiplatform. EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:57 am

siko wrote:
Kendo wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

dude that doesn't prove anything lets have a look at the why they didn't sell...

Lets start with the conduit, metacritic is one of the top gaming sites to find the mixture of reviews.. the conduit got 69 on metacritic and alot of people got turned off by it from the reviews so its obvious why the game didn't sell

Dead Space Extraction the game is a damn railshooter need i say more? not to mention the game isn't worth its pricetag, yes RE Umbrella chronicles sold well over a million thats only time a rails game ever sold a million another words rail games has a small fanbase now

Madworld: the game was to short you can beat it in a day by renting it plus there is not replay value,

Mate its not a hard concept to understand.
The Wii is 95% casual gamers. Casual Gamers dont want games like Dead Space Extraction.
Companies want to make money.
Wii exclusives aimed at the hardcore market do not make money.
Company extends production to where the hardcore audience exists.

Simple
Back to top Go down
the RPG guy
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
the RPG guy

PostSubject: Re: the grinder goes multiplatform.   the grinder goes multiplatform. EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:42 pm

siko wrote:
Kendo wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

madworld has some replay value. if your one of those people who cant stand not to have the high score. only problem is that its simple as long as you use all the time given.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the grinder goes multiplatform.   the grinder goes multiplatform. Empty

Back to top Go down

the grinder goes multiplatform.
Page 1 of 1