This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...

Go down 
+5
343_Guilty_Spark
DustinDutRank
Kendo
Arbiteris
360WNED
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
360WNED
Senior Chief Petty Officer
360WNED

Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... Empty
PostSubject: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:38 pm

The Face Of Maturity...
Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... 222

I have owned this loser so many times it's not funny. I hit him with jabs so hard he has no choice, but to delete my comments because I make him look so freaking stupid LOL.

Here are a few hints that you've owned a 40 year old virgin.

Hint 1: When you go back after he has replied & your comment is nowhere to be seen.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Hint 2: When the best comeback they can give you is this.
Elpussydor wrote:
"go suk yo mammas cock faggot,then lik her balls homo"
----------------------------------------------------------------
Hint 3: Receiving a PM every time you've humiliated them. Usually saying something tottally ridiculous, and sad, like this.
Elpussydor wrote:
i hear your mommy has cancer,lmao i cant wait till da cunt dies,lmao you faceless faggot

TIP OF THE DAY!
Kill them with kindness. Playslaves act irrational when you've owned them. The best responses they can think of is usually a broken sentence with alot of misspelled words. Such as "FUK YU MUTHA ASHOL LIK MI BALZ" or "360 SUK LIK YUR MUM DID ME LAS NITE". The best way to make them feel even smaller is to hit them back letting them know how brilliant & mature they are. Because 9 out of 10 they've never been told that their entire life Smile. Playslaves need love too. LOL!!!

GOOD DAY FELLOW GAMERS!
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:44 pm

Lol nice thread
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:09 pm

Lol. Elpresador is an idiot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
DustinDutRank
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DustinDutRank

PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 6:08 pm

He cool outside of Youtube.
But a douche inside of Youtube lol.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:10 pm

DustinDutRank wrote:

How would you know? If he acts like this much of a clown on the internet he probably thinks it's funny in the real world as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:11 pm

nice topic
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:14 pm

haha hilarious stuff.
Nice post dude.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:20 pm

I LOVE BUTT-HURTED ELEPESDORA
Back to top Go down
DustinDutRank
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DustinDutRank

PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:47 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
DustinDutRank wrote:

How would you know? If he acts like this much of a clown on the internet he probably thinks it's funny in the real world as well.
Because I have played games with him before and he is just a normal person like everyone else.
No one acts the way they do on Youtube in real life. Except for maybe General G and TruthSettinguSensitive
Back to top Go down
360WNED
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:11 am

Glad you guys like it Smile. I'll try to do more like this. I just find this guy hilarious. He always talks about he's a puppet master & he owns weak minded fanboys, but he only owns you if you allow him to because in reality the weakest people are always the loudest people. The dog with the biggest bark usually has a weak bite. Mr. Elpussydor take a bow.
Back to top Go down
DustinDutRank
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DustinDutRank

PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:30 am

He stole The Puppet Master thing from me.
I mean the whole freaking point.

I started making Wii fanboy videos to make fun of other fanboys and would video response em to PRES's vids, then I got alot of hate on em, then I made a video saying I am now changing my name to The Puppet Master because when I say something bad about their system they come dancing on my videos.

I couldn't believe that he took that from me lol.
Back to top Go down
360WNED
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:38 am

Wow really? Then he's not original... If that is the case.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:38 am

DustinDutRank wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
DustinDutRank wrote:

Because I have played games with him before and he is just a normal person like everyone else.
No one acts the way they do on Youtube in real life. Except for maybe General G and TruthSettinguSensitive

Why would you want to play any game with that guy? I don't care how nice he acts he's still the foolish tool he calls elpresador.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:39 am

DustinDutRank wrote:
He stole The Puppet Master thing from me.
I mean the whole freaking point.

I started making Wii fanboy videos to make fun of other fanboys and would video response em to PRES's vids, then I got alot of hate on em, then I made a video saying I am now changing my name to The Puppet Master because when I say something bad about their system they come dancing on my videos.

I couldn't believe that he took that from me lol.

Why would you do that? Wii fans aren't PS3 fanboys. The only fanboy anyone should ever make fun of is the worst one, the PS3 fantard.
Back to top Go down
DustinDutRank
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DustinDutRank

PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:59 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

Why would you do that? Wii fans aren't PS3 fanboys. The only fanboy anyone should ever make fun of is the worst one, the PS3 fantard.
Because no one was making Wii fanboy vids. It was only 360 vs PS3.

360WNED wrote:
Wow really? Then he's not original... If that is the case.
Not at all.
I wish I wouldn't have deleted the video so I could have shown everyone when he first started the Puppet Master stuff.
Back to top Go down
DustinDutRank
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DustinDutRank

PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 3:00 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
DustinDutRank wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
DustinDutRank wrote:

Why would you want to play any game with that guy? I don't care how nice he acts he's still the foolish tool he calls elpresador.
Do you think MLD bashes the PS3 the entire time he is playing a game on Live? I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 3:07 am

DustinDutRank wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
DustinDutRank wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
DustinDutRank wrote:

Do you think MLD bashes the PS3 the entire time he is playing a game on Live? I doubt it.

Are you seriously comparing MLD to Elpresador.
MLD bashes the PS3 and its fanboys but doesnt be a complete asshole about it. None of that stupid, immature shit that Elpresador does.
It is highly likely that Elpresador is a dick outside of youtube based on the way he acts.
Back to top Go down
DustinDutRank
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DustinDutRank

PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 3:31 am

ghost23 wrote:
DustinDutRank wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
DustinDutRank wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
DustinDutRank wrote:

MLD bashes the PS3 and its fanboys but doesnt be a complete asshole about it. None of that stupid, immature shit that Elpresador does.
It is highly likely that Elpresador is a dick outside of youtube based on the way he acts.
They do the same thing. Except for different consoles. What videos are you watching?
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:40 am

DustinDutRank wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
DustinDutRank wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
DustinDutRank wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
DustinDutRank wrote:

They do the same thing. Except for different consoles. What videos are you watching?

What videos are you watching?
Im talking about in terms of maturity on youtube. Elpresador acts like a 10 year old kid. MLD acts more like an adult.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:02 am

ghost23 wrote:
DustinDutRank wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
DustinDutRank wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
DustinDutRank wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
DustinDutRank wrote:

Im talking about in terms of maturity on youtube. Elpresador acts like a 10 year old kid. MLD acts more like an adult.

I cant fucking believe hes defending this fucking chode. Have you ever seen the comments he leaves on peoples Youtube accounts?
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:18 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
DustinDutRank wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
DustinDutRank wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
DustinDutRank wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
DustinDutRank wrote:

I cant fucking believe hes defending this fucking chode. Have you ever seen the comments he leaves on peoples Youtube accounts?
yea
Back to top Go down
DustinDutRank
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DustinDutRank

PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:33 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
DustinDutRank wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
DustinDutRank wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
DustinDutRank wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
DustinDutRank wrote:

Lol are you guys serious? I bet anything you guys leave the same kind of comments. Maybe not talking about people's dead parents but cmon. I feel bad for you guys if you honestly think anyone acts the way they do on Youtube in real life.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:36 pm

PS3 fanboys are the worst fanboys ever to use their monkey fingers to type obscenities on the internet. Truthsettingufree and elpresador are a couple of the worst of the worst.

I don't care if he calls it entertainment. He acts like a retarded clown on purpose.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:44 pm

DustinDutRank wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
DustinDutRank wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
DustinDutRank wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
DustinDutRank wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
DustinDutRank wrote:

Lol are you guys serious? I bet anything you guys leave the same kind of comments. Maybe not talking about people's dead parents but cmon. I feel bad for you guys if you honestly think anyone acts the way they do on Youtube in real life.

Yes. I think MLD would be a fairly good bloke in real life, but i know that Elpresador would be a massive douchbag in real life. This is evident by the fact that he probably hasnt got a girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
DustinDutRank
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DustinDutRank

PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:47 pm

See, he "probably" doesn't have a girlfriend.
We all assume something about someone but most of the time it isn't true.
I mean, people call me fag on my videos all the time, but how can I be a fag when I have a girlfriend? lol.

PRES is a big douche on Youtube, I know that, I mean he even admits that he is the biggest troll in this Console War. But no one really acts that way in real life. Except for Truth, now that guy is just a plain old douche bag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...   Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"... Empty

Back to top Go down

Mind Fucking The So Called "Mind Fucker"...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: